Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing Enjoyment / Fun

Crossdressing Enjoyment / Fun

What is it about cross-dressing that we find enjoyment and fun? Is it the clothes, shoes, lingerie, make-up, perfume, wearing a wig? Is it that we are doing something that is considered taboo for me to wear? Some might say all of it and more and that may be the case. It takes time and practice putting on make-up (then having to take it all off before going to bed - bummer). I believe in my case I enjoy wearing nylons more than all the rest put together. Yes I believe I have a lot of nice clothes to wear and I do have my favorites. I even have my favorites when it comes to lingerie. But when all is said and done and I am ready to leave the house for a day out en femme, I still like the look and feel of wearing nylons. When I say nylons I wear either regular stockings, thigh highs, pantyhose and even tights. I have all kinds of hosiery to wear, fashion tights, colored tights, fishnets, lace tights, nylon stockings, thigh highs, etc. but I feel I get more enjoyment when wearing nylons. A lot of times I wear stockings or pantyhose under my women's jeans which I wear all time time. There are exceptions. Today I have a doctor appointment so will not be under-dressing. Wish I could but can't take the chance. I will be wearing knee highs though.

To me it is the whole aspect of becoming the person I feel is inside me sometimes. The number one thing is my lipstick, the whole makeup thing is fun and changes me for a while. Wearing my panties as I pull them up over my panty hose especially makes my legs feel tingly and almost rejuvenated in a way that's hard to explain. I guess being fully dressed is thrilling and I enjoy it but it's the small little things getting to that point that excite me the most. I know that an even greater excitement awaits one day when I am dressed out somewhere and there are other dressers around and we are talking instead of typing on a forum, but for now this will have to do.

Yes, it is fun. I love the sensual feeling of soft material and girly colours - love pink silk/satin panties especially when they have double lining. Why should girls have all the fun?

I like it all, especially makeup and high heels; both were my gateways to full-on transformation. As you have a thing for nylons, I have a thing for high heels. But I have never put on high heels without stockings (in some form) first. They are essential, but in a support role (pun intended: support hose) for total transformation rather than by themselves.
    It was quite exciting, though, the first time I shaved my legs and put on some lace-top thigh-highs. Wowee.

I have not always liked it. Took me years to accept myself, and once I did I started enjoying it - in many ways. Soft fabrics, cute shoes, twirly skirts, painted nails and lips. Most of all I enjoy the inner peace I have being OK with myself dressing.

Combining what I have in order to put together a nice looking outfit.

I like the soft fabrics and pretty colours.

The peace and relaxed feeling! All the little things! The pinch of the clip on earrings! The feel of nylons on shaved legs! The feel of the sleepwear when in bed! The clacking of the heels! Many small things!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

For me it's the feel of the clothes. I feel kind of sexy when all dressed up.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    For me part of it is the getting ready and seeing the final result. What was an ordinary looking guy an hour or so ago is now an attractive (ish) woman looking back at me from the mirror. Doing normal stuff when dressed is what I really enjoy.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Mine is pretty much all of it but mostly putting together a really cute look makeup nicely done and then shopping in girl mode I just feel good when I'm out like it's so right

Gold Member
    I also like the feel of the clothes, the swish of a skirt, the feel of a bra with
    the bounce of a large form.
    I do not like to do make-up. My wife tried it on me one day, and it was a bigger
    chore to remove it that I thought it would be.
    I stay inside, but I do enjoy getting in the car and take a short trip to a drive through.
    In short, satin and lace, the feel of trying to be a woman, or at least the way they
    must feel when wearing some nice clothes.
    Rader

I have to agree with each and every one of the other's statements but add in the sexual lore and mostly the anticipation both getting dressed and while dressed. Never knowing for sure what or who can come out of no where. That risk makes it a little exciting.
    Last edited by franlee; 01-23-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wearing clothes of the opposite gender makes me feel normal.
    I get no thrill or some kind of rush its just my clothes.

I love Nylons to, Lipstick is also my favorite i love the feel on my lips the taste etc... But when i get dressed i am relaxed all my life troubles fade and i enjoy the moment.

Platinum Member

The Ends Justify The Means !

Hi Heather, There are so many pieces of this puzzle that makes it work for me,

Seeing the lovely lady in the mirror smiling at me is what it's all about.

The ends really do justify the means......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

This is deffinately the reason why I occasionally crossdress from time to time. i just love the feeling as well as looking down at a skirt or dress on my body. I would absolutely agree that it's a combination of all of the things that Heather Anne said above. My own personal favourite style is the ultra feminine look (i.e. a long ankle-length skirt or dress and a long wig. To me, the more feminine i feel, the more comfortable and relaxed I feel.

Aspiring Member
    I can crossdress for comfort and I can crossdress for the positive sensations. I believe crossdressing releases a host of positive neurotransmitters. Oxytocin is associated with love, comfort, the relaxed satisfaction. Dopamine is associated more with the excitement and expectations of gratification. Usually when I try dressing with something new, or take my crossdressing further, the dopamine kicks in. When I wear my comfy old satin nightgown I feel the oxytocin. In all cases crossdressing generates and automatic and involuntary sensory response that makes me happy.

I would also add that everyone s

The feel of the clothes no matter what im wearing and when an outfit turns out better than I thought it would
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    To me it is the whole aspect of becoming the person I feel is inside me sometimes.
    I couldn't agree more!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

It is the feminine ways for me. In a nice pencil skirt with nice heels and a nice blouse. hair down and with makeup on. Yeah to be feminine. Yeah hose is very nice and goes well with most anything.
    Part Time Girl

It's not 'fun'. It's just wearing the clothes that I feel like I should be wearing. My usual example is this: Consider going to a formal event. Everyone is wearing tuxedos and evening gowns. But you're in a bathing suit. Now, it may be a gender correct bathing suit, but you'll feel uncomfortable just the same. That's how I feel when dressed in male clothing; I feel like I'm in the wrong clothes. Dressed as a girl, I feel normal, and there is no focus on my clothes. Walking around my house, sitting watching tv, I just feel normal while wearing a dress and any other things that send visual/tactile feedback that informs my brain that I'm dressed appropriately. Does that help?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's all nice, well, and good. But, it's the finished product that thrills me the most!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes. that's exactly how it is for me too Dana. Although I personally would swap the high heels for a nice pair of comfortable ordinary street shoes. Love pencil skirts too!

What is it about cross-dressing that we find enjoyment and fun? Is it the clothes, shoes, lingerie, make-up, perfume, wearing a wig?
    It's all of that plus more.....
    Just keep up the good work....
    Next question. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.