Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: feminine in the bedroom

feminine in the bedroom

Hi ladies if you are out to your SO who is more feminine in the bedroom. I like to dress in sexy lingerie for bed time fun but also love to sleep in long nightgowns. So between me and my accepting SO i tend to be in more feminine attire for bed.

to me the most feminine thing a woman can wear in the bedroom is nothing nighties are sexy
    hugs
    Ronda

For me, it's an even split.. sometimes I underdress during the day, other times not. I might want to be a bit MORE before bed, or not..
    Really she doesnt have a clue who she's going to wind up in bed with..
    Example, yesterday I underdressed with thighsocks, panties and a racer back cami.. that's what I went to bed with.
    Night before that, I was all man with boxer briefs.
    Thursday was stockings, crotchless panties, bustier and the rest of the nine yards..

I admit it's me.
    I prefer more feminine nightgowns, baby dolls, etc. She's more for comfort than for show.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

When we're in the bedroom there is no fantasy play. My wife is the feminine one and I am the masculine one. Pretty much cut and dried.
    Jon

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I wear women's satin PJ's and my wife wear flannel. In our younger years I wore the gowns while she wore flannel.

I definitely wear more feminine sleep wear. It can be anything from baby doll nighties to teddies to sleep set. My SO normally wears flannel. Yet she complains about me always getting sexy night wear. I tried giving her things but they are worn maybe twice. then never seen again.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Banned Read only
    Sometimes I've worn a silky nightie if I was sleeping on my own. The rest of the time I've always slept naked. That solves a lot of problems!

Aspiring Member
    I could never get away with nighties. If I tried, we'd be sleeping in separate bedrooms in a flash. But I always wear panties to bed, with a t-shirt that could be unisex even though they are designated as men's. Panties she can live with.
    Last edited by JeanTG; 01-23-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Banned Read only
    There is a difference between wearing feminine garb and femininity. I couldn't told a candle to my wife when it comes to femininity in the bedroom. If I tried to act like a woman in the bedroom I'd be sleeping in the garage. Yes, decades ago my wife and I engaged in some 'kinky' sex play with me wearing a nightgown and hosiery. However, when she figured out there was something else going on in my mind, she was totally turned off. She equates it to lesbian behavior which is something she does not appreciate in the bedroom. She has lesbian friends, but, it isn't extended to her sexual appetite.

I'll also add a woman wearing sexy lingerie is like a Christmas present. The present is to unwrap and enjoy.

We routinely just wear gender-appropriate PJs to bed. But on nights we're having sex we both wear silky nightgowns, panties and thigh-high stockings.

We share much the same taste in bedroom attire, so it is just what ever I want to wear just as she does. I do enjoy the long satin gowns though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I am single. And I wear long night gown and I love satin gown.

I guess it would be me , my wife loves flannel PJs i call them her suit of armor.LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just panties for me I can't stand clothes bunching up every time I move.

Gowns, short or long or teddies for me, PJs, short or long but always pants for her. Strangely the bedroom is the one place where there's total acceptance but no obvious gender play. I'm often confused but always grateful.

Well at my age if we are in the mood then it's nakkidd for us and if she is in the mood she will usually put on a sexy nightie and will wear it into the tv room. That's her way of telling me to start thinking about it at bed time. If I'm in the mood welllll I'm just in the mood and ask her if she'd like sex tonight. One thing she really does not enjoy is the lesbian thing. We've tried it with me dressed and even the real thing. It was most exciting for me but not her. She will let me wear lipstick and has even told me to go put some on especially if she is in the mood. She knows I love my lipsticks and it is still a turn on for me. The attire for bed is usually me in my t shirts and her in her flannel in the colder months, in the summer she wears my t shirts also. It's usually dress and get kinky or take the t shirts off if we get in the mood after we get in bed. Now in answer to your question she is definitely more feminine in the bed.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne S View Post
    Sometimes I've worn a silky nightie if I was sleeping on my own. The rest of the time I've always slept naked. That solves a lot of problems!
    If my SO ever knew, which I doubt she will unfortunately, the closest I would get is sleeping naked as I already do!

The feeling of shaved legs against the bedsheets and duvet is enough for me to feel contented. Just as well I suppose.

It's funny but I hadn't really thought about it much before unread this but if my SO did know I still think I would sleep naked. Just feel most comfortable that way.

I've got a few nightgowns I love. My fave is a clingy one, but the only drawback with that is that it's more for show as it's got proper cups in it and I know I shouldn't sleep in my forms. Otherwise knickers and a strappy vest/cami does nicely. My SO likes whatever I wear anyway so it's all good :-)

not femme at all in the bed room. i can sleep with clothes on and intimacy is best done naked.

My bf doesn't try to come off so femme, so that'd be me. But I have always been one to sleep naked, as I hate the feeling of clothing bunching when I'm trying to sleep. And as a gg, it's good to let the lady bits breathe. That said, since my bf has a pantie fetish, I almost always sleep in panties for him. He sleeps fully clothed, which would burn me up. He wears panties, leggings, and a girly night shirt. The leggings come off for the intimate times. Sometimes more.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

I'm more likely to wear lingerie to bed than my wife, and I own more lingerie items as well.

Tried to get femme in the bedroom years and years ago. Got thrown out so fast, didn't know what hit me.

Karen

I wear satin nightshirts to bed and when were in the mood I like to wear a nightie which comes off before any thing happens.

For many years now I've tended toward practical and comfortable. Panties and an oversize T-shirt. Back when I was married I'd say we were equally feminine. Long and short gowns, babydolls, negligée's. For many years I thought she thought all that was as sexy as I thought it was. For decades she never let on that she didn't like it as much as I did. For 10 years, though, I slept in big curlers as often as not. She never did. From my view of it now, all these years down the road, I'm surprised she tolerated it. She must have really loved me back then! I probably shouldn't have taken advantage of that fact. At the time, though, I didn't realize that I was.