Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: feminine in the bedroom

I sleep in hose most every night and a nightie about 50% of the time. My fiancée sometimes will bug me to put my hose on if I forget to put them on. She loves rubbing against my legs in my Wolfords.

As for intimacy, she likes me dressed in lingerie and sometimes fully dressed so either she can undress me or I can strip for her. She also calls me by my femme name in bed and will talk to me as a woman. I can't remember the last time my male name was used in the bedroom.

I have short and long satin nighties for bed and usually wear leggings with the short nighties...

I've been wearing nightgowns ever since my daughters finally moved out of the house. That was probably about 15 years ago. My wife was very supportive of my crossdressing activities. Unfortunately, the better half of me died close to three years ago. I wear whatever I please around the house now.

I slep naked...

I was out to my ex wife for the last few years of marriage. She didn't want me wearing fem stuff to bed, and expected me to remain the dominant person sexually as well.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have worn shortie pj's, nighties and satin pj's since I was twelve, the only time that that I missed was for a brief visit to hospital for prostate cancer removal where they supplied the hospital gown.

The joke there it was a pink one. :-)

No they didn't know..I don't think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have a far bigger collection of sexy under things than the wife does, maybe 5 times more. Also all of her underwear, except a few that I bought her, are plain practical everyday cotton items, whereas all mine are frilly lacy items. My internal thinking is I don't get to wear pretty outter clothes, so I'm compesating with pretty underwear.

However, when it's time for some fun, we would both put on the laciest lingerie for each other. I feel so lucky.
    Swottie

I am definitely more feminine. She usually sleeps naked. I am almost always in lingerie or a tank top, panties, and leggings. I just love waking up all feminine beside her.

I wear panties 24/7. Sometimes I will sleep in a nightgown or baby doll depending on how I'm feeling (usually doesn't take much to get me into one).

As for our intimate moments, it varies. Wife prefers naked but is generally ok with me wearing some things (i.e. stockings). Last Sunday I had a strong urge to wear some girly things (underdress). We have two grown children (boys) living with us who don't know about my hobby, so options are limited. I put on stockings, garter belt, panties of course, bra and cami and spent the day feeling feminine. The boys spend most of their time in the basement at their computers so I generally don't wear any socks and leave my stocking feet exposed (I have socks in my back pocket if I need to cover up quickly). As the day progressed the sexual tension between my wife and I started building. She sensed my heightened arousal due to being dressed and she played along (a little taunting back and forth). By the time we finished dinner, up to the bedroom we went and it was game on. The only thing I took off were my jeans and shirt. It was pretty incredible all-in-all.
    Last edited by sweetdreams; 02-04-2017 at 12:41 PM.

We both wear the same nighties, although not the same colours at the same time. That might have to change at some time in the future now that BHS has disappeared from our towns and cities.

Definitely me. She is happy to wear T-shirt and shorts. I want a long nightgown.

We both wear "nighties" but mine is usually more feminine and I prefer full length, even in summer, while she wears short ones in summer.

Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    ...now that BHS has disappeared from our towns and cities.
    OK, I give up; what exactly is BHS?

Lacy PJs

she does T shirts and flannel, I do gowns, teddies, shorties. Always have...last 40 years anyway...

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    OK, I give up; what exactly is BHS?

Lacy PJs

It was a UK high street store British Home Stores
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    So as not to try to be more sexy than my wife we have bought identical nighties and wear them often. She does get mad sometimes when I try to look more feminine, she always says "I am the woman here". It is fun trying to keep up with her though.
    I want to be this girl!

I have some really cute silk PJs. The top is long enough to be used as a nightshirt. I just love the feel of them.

with out question. Me. I always wear nightgowns. My wife pajamas

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    For me long satin nightgown, satin panties and bra. My wife, most nights, cute little nightie and crotchless pantyhose. YUM

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

For me long satin nightgown, satin panties and bra. My wife, most nights, cute little nightie and crotchless pantyhose. YUM

sometimes a body. rarely with panyhose...

Banned Spammer
    My SO and I are the same. we will some times wear similar attire and other times we are skin to skin.

I wear panties and hose to bed every night. My wife is usually in a sleep shirt.

in the winter I"m in spandex capris & Tee: she's in flannel and sweatshirt

It`s me who more feminine. I love to wear sexy lingerie and nightgowns to bed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kimberly, Years ago it was her nightgown and a fancy negligee for me,

Now it is just a tee shirt and my light control panty girdle......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!