Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressin fantasies

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, it WAS, Costume!

Actually, I was Elsa at Disneyland
    12178288_928471687239558_2114557473_n (462x640).jpg

And, Ariel at a T girl club in Long Beach
    12814613_10204976615929242_1543069331951249283_n.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    3. Wear a sari to an Indian party.

Is a sari comfortable to wear? Mine is. A sari is a uniquely beautiful and feminine garment.

I ordered my sari made to measure from the Internet, sewn in India. The petticoat is a floor length underskirt with a drawstring waist, so that is comfortable. My choli has a side zipper and is easy to put on, made to measure in a lightweight fabric is comfortable. The six meters of the sari itself takes some practice to put on and drape. But being draped, it flows beautifully. Most Indian women wear sandals without hosiery, but it can be worn with heels and hose. I recommend knee highs because even in a strong breeze, the hemline stays put at the floor. The hemline does not ride up when I sit down.

A sari is a garment usually worn in hot climates. The materials that saris are made of is usually light and breathe well. Not always, so be careful when buying. The bare midriff helps a lot with staying cool. A choli can be made with a wide range of styles, covered or exposed, front and back, to help stay cool. Most have short sleeves or no sleeves. I pin the pallu on my left shoulder so it stays in place. I also pin the pleats in place at my waist. I suppose the pallu could serve as a wrap to ward off a minor chill, but a sari is really not a cool weather garment. The whole outfit is flexible, easily adapted to changes in my weight.

I love the colors and patterns. It is so hard to choose. I want my next sari to be more brightly colored and embroidered.

Had a dream about three months ago where I won a Contest to co-anchor the evening local news for a week! I would be properly made up every day and get to wear all my nice suits "on-air", just be a lady all the time 💗
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

I want to be dominated by a man or woman. Dominated really rough

I have three fantasies that have endured for many years.

The first would be an evening on the town with Tgirl friends in which we went out to dinner and took in a Broadway style play afterwards. I can imagine my outfit right now ! Someday in my heart I know that this fantasy will come true.

The second is a reach as I would love to have Sarah present at a "period style" party where everyone was dressed for a specific historical time period. This could be a Victorian party, a day at Downton Abbey, a replay of Madmen or a 1940's swing dance.

The third would be a night on the town with a gentleman similar to my first fantasy with maybe, oops, blushing thought?
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Mine is quite simple. I would love to go lingerie shopping with a GG and come home with a bunch of silky lacey panties, bras, slips, garter belts etc, model them for each other and then ........I will let you guess the rest.

After college {bach of music-1971, I played bass and trumpet in bands full-time for 8 years, 6 nites a week, often on the road---from Tucson and points east, clear to Buffalo, NY. Fell in love with many different kinds of cocktail waitress outfits. One fantasy would be to be in a CD band, often dressed as the waitresses were, as well as may other dynamite outfits of many types.
    In the first band (house band in Tucson for 8 0r 9 months, we then did a summer tour of several clubs in cities in the great lakes area. The band's last gig was in Warsaw, Indiana where the waitresses were all dressing exactly like Playboy Bunnies. THIS WAS INTOXICATING.

I have always loved those, and so my second fantasy would be to be in all kinds of situations related to music and shows where all the band are dressed completely as Bunnies. I once saw a movie starring Mary Lou Henner where all the waitresses wore those Bunny costumes. I particularly love the shoes they wear also.

Another fantasy would be modeling one piece bathing suits, like the Miss America pageants used to do, before they started wearing bikinis so much. also wearing the high heels and walking completely feminine and alluring. But it is impossible for me to imagine myself modeling a bikini,especially the very skimpy ones those pageants have been usually utilizing now for many years. But the other fantasy I will mention just now is to be back to the weight I was in high school: a little under 150. In college I know I was at 165. now, after a diagnosis of bipolar in 1988, and having taken Depakote since 1996 I was up to 216, and I am only 5'6" now---at 70 I have shrunk 2 inches in the last 5 years.

Another fantasy would be to have really long pretty hair---I think of Jennifer Aniston in all the ways she used to have it on 'Friends." I am fairly bald on the front part of my scalp, but still mostly dark brown, graying areas are not very noticeable if I keep it short. In fantasy my real, really long semi-blond hair will do almost anything I want to try!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]
    Last edited by kathy chelan; 02-26-2017 at 06:53 AM. Reason: now for some reason what i entered is showing 3x!

The other day I found myself in a situation that was never a fantasy but could of or should have been...
    (I haven't posted the details but my home situation has changed of late, and in a good way. I'll try to tell that story later.)
    The situation was that my wife and I had finished afternoon tea together and I decided to do the morning dishes. We'd been working on a house project all day so she was still dressed in her work/painting coveralls. I was done shortly before she was so I'd changed into a light cotton sun dress. I felt a smile and warm glow as my minds eye took in the scene; I'm standing at the sink doing the dishes in my little sun dress while she's sitting at the table in her coveralls finishing her tea and reading the paper. What a nice role reversal/play. Good times.

Banned Read only
    One of my favorite fantasies is losing a bet with my wife over the Super Bowl. Remember when the Seahawks really blew it on the goal line against the Patriots. My wife won the bet and I had agreed if the Hawks lost that I would don my pretty apparel and serve refreshments for my wife's Friday night book club for as many Sundays as my wife had prepared refreshments for my buddies during the football season. She tabulated the preseason games, the regular season games and the playoffs. I tabulated 4 + 16 + 2 + Superbowl = 23 weeks! She said don't forget Monday night football. She had me scheduled to almost the beginning of the next football season.

She supervised my dressing for the first time. She had already let all the women know what was going to happen, so the dwindling attendance was reversed and she was having a packed house. She sat on the bed as I slipped into a white lacy bra and matching panty. That was followed by a vintage white slip with a lot of lace at the bodice and hem. She helped me with buttoning a sheer white blouse and then a black A-line skirt which hit three inches above the knee. She smiled as I rolled a fresh pair of jet black thigh high stockings up my leg and buckled a pair of four inch pumps onto my ankles. She did my makeup and set a shoulder length blond wig on my head.

The women loved me. My outfit was a hit. The straps of my bra and slip showed through the sheer blouse. I had to show off my stockings and slip and panty. I was destined to be a hostess for the next six months. Every Friday I served drinks and snacks. Soon the women accepted me and asked me to join them also in discussing the books they were reading. I even accompanied them to a book signing at our local Barnes and Noble, which was terrific because I was able to wear a pretty dress with matching heels. After that outing I was encouraged to wear pretty dresses, and, ended up wearing all sorts of summery dresses.

When football season was to begin again my wife offered a deal. She would prepare and serve refreshments for the guys and myself in return for continuing the Friday night book club routine. The women were ecstatic when I accepted.

I guess I went a little overboard on this thread, but!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I would LOVE to be a bridesmaid.
    I would LOVE to be in a fashion show, not as a CDer but as just another model.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Mine is to have my wife to accept me and then feminize me. Dressing me up as her girl friend and then going out as girlfriends. When we get home we dress in sexy outfits and she dominates me in bed. I wake up the next morning as a women with long beautiful hair and nice full breasts.

I always dreamed of forming rock n roll group with other crossdresser.

It's like having a twin Stacey G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirleyN View Post
    I know that this has probably be mentioned before, but am just curious to know do any of you have a fantasy when crossdressed and if so, what is it? I have this fantasy about being dressed as a office secretary/receptionist in a long skirt outfit (i.e. black jacket, white shirt and a long black skirt (either pencil skirt or any other long skirt, black tights and boots.) working for a female boss.
    Yess ssweetss... ..yess.

My fantasy is to be dressed to the nines and go on a date night with my girlfriend!

Right now my biggest wish would be to dress and share a glass of wine or three with my wife and talk.

My fantasy is to be a GG and have my husband or boyfriend (whichever it is) take me on a romantic date wearing a LBD.....

I guess my avatar is the perfect summary of my CD fantasy....

KimberlyJean's response hit a profound responsive chord. Excellent answer.

My fantasy would be to go shopping with my wife and have pick out some sexy lingerie for me to model at home. This a fantasy because at this time while she doesn't care if I wear panties and hose she will not participate.

wouldn't that be nice!

I just wish I could dress whenever I wanted too and go anywhere without the fear of being judged or losing all my friends. Something we all wish I am sure. At this poinnt in time the only folks I know that would not be judgemental are 2 gay male I know.

Aspiring Member
    My fantasy is to be fully en femme in a long evening gown to attend a black tie even.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

another fantasy I have had for many years is to have all the clothes and be able to perform the segments in the movie "Gypsy" where Natalie Wood does those performances as burlesque star Gypsy Rose Lee. I especially love the last outfit she strips in which I think is just divine, and pretty and sexy! I think it is so perfect and lovely how each garment is put together making up the entire look and how each part comes off so easily

This may be strange but I would love to spend a week with a group snow skiing, with me as a woman the whole time. Everyone would know the truth but be 100% ok and I would just be one of the girls for the time we were there.

yeah! I kind of like the idea of a moderate sense of being dominated by my female boss (who would be in a knee-length miniskirt or minidress.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey G View Post
    Yess ssweetss... ..yess.
    yeah! I kind of like the idea of a moderate sense of being dominated by my female boss (who would be in a knee-length miniskirt or minidress. very sexy!