Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressin fantasies

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    (Maria, in full pirate attire, sneaks in, grabs one of the "CD singer" fantasies, and slips away with it.)

...feminization by a womens hand..

Kristine

First off, I have no problem with what people want or do, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

That is one of the things that CD do, that I don't fully understand about some men. Never heard of any woman that want masculinization.
    On one site I frequent, mostly non-TS, I stopped going to the fantasy chat room. Too often when people would see that I am "mature", would pop in so often with wanting me to do that to them. I guess that it takes away any idea that it is "weird" if forced to do it.

Chat quite a bit with one woman that used to be a pro Domme. Some times it can also be a CD or TS Dom (gender neutral). She said a large part of it is a "role play - submission" aspect of it. She gave me a lot of help on how to proceed. She did it as a living, but I got so tired of doing it and it did nothing for me.

It goes to the whole BDSM thing, never been big on that whole idea personally.

I have fantasies of being dominated and feminized. Coming out as transgender is also a fantasy.

I don't have any recent fantasies, but as a pre-teen boy, I always wanted to get locked in a department store overnight so I could try on as many girl's clothes as I wanted to.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I would say that my fantasies are all X rated LOL But One of mine is to go on vacation and dive in a bikini.
    Part Time Girl

Hi all, my crossdressin fantasy would be to wake up tomorrow morning and my loving wife would want to meet Rach and she would help me dress up and we would spend the day together with her getting to know the other half of me

I have a fantasy being dressed in white dress, but not as bride or anything like that. Just a normal summer thin white dress, red underwear that can be seen through the dress when it is stretched, red pantyhose and white high heel sandals. But I don't have the curage to go out dressed like that, especially at night. That why it is only a fantasy.

Several nautical themes! Mine, too, as it combines my boy mode love of sailing with some of my girl mode fantasies.

I am old enough to begin disengaging from "real" life, and the fantasy requires passing as a grey haired lady (already got the grey hair). I would live for a while on my cruising sailboat on the US east coast, going as far north as Maine or Cape Cod in the summer and south to the Bahamas or the Caribbean in the winter. To support myself, I would take temporary jobs as a maid/cook in the various ports where I linger. Occasionally, I would even leave my boat in a boatyard while I took a position on a large yacht. I might not be eye candy, but the old lady is kinda cute and knows her way around a boat.

Liz

Another of mine, and this may sound really strange or weird, is to be in a situation where two friends and myself, all wearing long skirt outfits, have magical dust go all over us and we then start growing bigger and bigger until our clothes burst open. I just absolutely love the idea of the three of us grunting, and struggling trying (in vain) to stop it. We would do this in a small four-person tent which collapses at the end of the story.

Platinum Member
    Hi Shirley, The biggest fantasy would to be totally accepted by my wonderfulWIFE......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I use to have one where I moved in with a doctor and dressed fem all the time, and did all the house chores. In return, little by little I became more of a Trans. The doctor was a surgeon who got me the best breast implants, and other care. I got to grow my hair long and have a full wardrobe. I would always be dressed up cute-casual and live as a female 24/7.

Switching roles with my wife

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I don't have any recent fantasies, but as a pre-teen boy, I always wanted to get locked in a department store overnight so I could try on as many girl's clothes as I wanted to.
    Yep had this one as well

I've always wanted to tour a southern plantation or a flower garden dressed up in one of my southern belle dresses!

Being feminized by my two female friends and feeling extreme amounts of humiliation. Then being bent over and whipped on the butt and forced to moan like a girl (i'm actually really good at it making the act of doing it in front of others that much worst). The two girls would then laugh and giggle at my expense.

Also going shopping with them and having them pick out the panties before hand and holding them against my waist in public would make me feel absolutely crazy xD Maybe going in male mode but having to wear womens jeans with a ribbon in my hair would make every second feel heavy.

Another one i have is being an actress in a tv washing powder advert/commerical. Basically, the scenario would be that me and two of my friends go on a camping trip. During the trip, all three of us end up getting our clothes absolutely dirty and filthy. When we return home, we then discover just how smelly and filthy we are. Our clothes are then washed and at the end of our trip, we're all smiling and happy at the end of it.

Aspiring Member
    Returning to my hometown during Lunar New Year as Lily. What I'm wearing is the least of anybody's concern. (I do not rule out any such possibility, even considering what it would take to get there.)

I'll admit this openly: ask me a year back and I'd probably fantasise over giving a striptease. Naturally, something that's thought of in highly idealised terms. I think it's blatantly obvious why this isn't a remotely good idea for the time being - and I wouldn't want to do it for anyone less than my spouse, come to think of it.

I have zero interest in being a participant in forced feminisation either end of the stick. I'm okay with others doing it, but I find my own participation in such things abhorrent. It does me no justice.

Call me "Anne" (AH-nah) Anne van D's Avatar
    For me it is two things. Dressing in a 1950s a-line style pink dress with heels and pearl necklace at home while doing what I normally do: cooking, dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc.

The second would be to be able to dress in skirts and heels, or leggings and cute shirts/sweaters whenever I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wantingp View Post
    The second would be to be able to dress in skirts and heels, or leggings and cute shirts/sweaters whenever I wanted.
    I think most of us have that particular fantasy!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have a similar one to that (though nothing to do with being whipped on the backside). More to do with me dressed as a schoolgirl by two of my female teachers and then being seduced by them.

Have kind of done some of them. One I would like is to have a professional do makeup, find some supper nice hot clothes for me to wear, and than go check out the town. But now getting older makes it a little more difficult to look hot and young. s___!!!!!!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Mine is of being a flight attendant, wearing a blue jumper dress,black pantyhose, black pumps and my roller board. Arriving at my gate after walking in the terminal and heels clicking,getting on my flight serving drinks and passing out peanuts. Silly ,but it's a fantasy. .

One of my other ones is to be trapped in a tent with two of my female friends after the zipper gets stuck! We then have to either cut or burst our way out to try and escape.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since Sherry is my fantasy woman, I watch as she LIVES all my fantasies out for me!

Most r a bit too R rated to post--------
    IMG_2740 (2) (640x562).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That WAS a fantasy of mine, too, Jenny. I have long since satisfied my "being pregnant" fantasy. It was so uncomfortable, after just hours I lost all desire for the rest of it----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!