Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressin fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by Swimtran View Post
    My fantasy is to become a woman, be it magically, surgically, or miraculously.
    That is my fantasy exactly. I know I am supposed to be female, just not sure how my inside feelings got into this horrible body!

I have the same wish, that I could just become a female. I hate having to be a male .Love BrendaLee

It's like having a twin Stacey G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Shirley, The biggest fantasy would to be totally accepted by my wonderfulWIFE......
    I only recently got to go full femme and am blessed with an adoring wife who loves her girlfriend as much (okay almost) as her husband. It's divine. Good luck sweets.

My attainable dream is to go fully hairless all over and really indulge in my femininity.

I have a fantasy coming true in a couple weeks. It was my wife's idea. We had just had my birthday dinner (Yummy!) and were sitting around in our LBD's drinking wine, smoking, and talking and she asked if I would ever be interested in going to a nearby (but not too near) city that's very liberal and open minded about girls like me and, well us (she and I); and us (this forum). I replied, "Well ssweetss, it'd have to be xxxxx. Do they sstill do that thing on wednessday nightss?" The next thing I knew, we'd booked a hotel in a nearby area and made arrangements for bottle service, cause that's how we ssexxxy chicass do. I'm so looking forward to going out and shaking it in my girly and very skimpy pink outfit and stockings; and my Phlames from payless... O.M.G.

*Update*

For valentine's day my wife and I went to a very open minded city for a night and a day/early evening. It was FABU. I wore a black dress, pink thigh highs (and I mean pink) with a black lace garter belt, a black lace (matching) thong, and push up bra. I had my awesome light brown with bangs wig on and with my Phlames from JC Penney I was out on the town. It was cold so I wore my "man"s pea coat over it all and carried my wife's 300th spare cute G purse. We went to a club that has always been an accepting establishment of all peoples. We danced and drank too much, as girls... ..the next morning I woke up in my black lace chemise and went to scratch my chest and was reminded of the breasts I had put on, with safe supplies, and slept in because I felt soooo sexy. We got ready for checkout and the day, as girls. Then I went and got a thing taken care of, all the while being complimented by real women of all ages (little girls too) and looked at "that way" by a few men, huh. As I was wrapping up the thing I had to take care of the young man at the counter says, "do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" I smiled, put my hands up and said, "Sweets, I'm an open book." To which he replied, "what makes you, a man, dress and act like this? I can see you're not crazy and are intelligent. What is eh, going on with your thoughts?" (I think he's foreign) I say, one heel off the floor toes pointed down, "I am very comfortable with myself, in my own skin. I know who I am. Also, don't you ever wonder what it's like to be them", pointing at my wife. "I find it fascinating and liberating." Then he said, "that's impressive, you're impressive. You do a good job. I hope I can be so sure of myself someday." God bless his little waxed mustache. Then we went to a supes ritzy Safeway and got delicious food before we went back to the same club, it turns into a piano bar on Thursday evenings and had karaoke cocktails with lesbians. Yay!
    Kissess ssweetss.
    Last edited by Stacey G; 03-02-2017 at 03:25 AM. Reason: It happened!!!! and i forgot something.

I would like to wake up one morning as a 20 year old sexy girl

Aspiring Member
    Fantasies? Hm-m-m...Mine read more like a bucket list.
    1. Attend a formal occasion in a long backless slit gown.
    2. Go to an Oktoberfest wearing a dirndl.
    3. Show up at an Indian holiday party in a sari. I go to several each year but in Indian male attire.
    4. Go to a lunar new year party in a China doll dress.
    5. Play the guitar and sing en femme on stage. I would probably work up to this by sitting in the audience in a short LBD a few times to understand the customs of the venue and to perfect my femme voice.
    6. Attend a military parade, ceremony, or air show in a female military uniform. Of all of these, this is the most hazardous.
    7. Attend a professional conference en femme.
    8. Take a flight on an airplane "pretty".

This is a shorter list than it used to be. I have the sari, the China doll dress and shoes, the outfit and guitar to sing on stage, and the skirt suit for the conference. I fly enough to know what women my age wear on airplanes. It appears the list may soon get shorter.
    Last edited by abby054; 02-09-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Attachment 272678

Dropping the mike!
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

IMG_0483.JPG

Need I say more? I love the images of Frahm and Elvgren!

I am really liking the idea of dressing next Halloween. I am totally in the closet, my wife knows and is all over the map with support depending on her mood. Would need her help with makeup and stuff.

Let's just say that mine includes quite a few men.

I would like to be a Hooters Girl

That's easy. To be able to wear and feel confident in women's clothes in the public and not be detected as a man. ...Maybe even receive a 'cat call' I can keep dreaming! Jaycee

Like many others here. I love forced feminization--as a fantasy at least--one of the first and most important crossdressing fantasies. Years ago, I read a translation of what was supposed to be the first crossdressing fiction short story, Paris, about 1843. A young boy's older sister dies. Weeks later, his strong mother convinces him to dress in his sister's dress, just for a few minutes. However, the next day, there is more, and the next week more yet. A few months later he gets his first permanent wave...

Can anyone remember the title or author?

Nope, still no fantasies, just hopes.
    Wait. Wait. Wait aha a fantisy thought. Loosing a lot of weight so I could fit in a 6 or smaller dress. Now that is a fantasy what with my bone structure.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have a few, the main ones are that I developed some kind of condition that made all my body hair fall out, whilst keeping my head hair. Or that my wife says I would like to see you dressed as a girl. The chances of the first one happening are greater than the second
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

"3. Show up at an Indian holiday party in a sari. I go to several each year but in Indian male attire. "

Yes I have to admit this is something which I'd love to do at some stage as I really love the Indian Sari. Beautiful garments. BTW, is it comfortable to wear?

I spend much of my time at home dressed in some type of outfit appropriate for a 13 or 14 year old girl. So it's perhaps no surprise that my mind wanders into a state where I imagine I am one. While most of my activities at home are the same whether dressed as a girl or a man, while en femme I will frequently fall into the role, watching adolescent girl TV shows, doing my nails, playing with different hair styles, reading appropriate magazines (though more and more, it's online teen discussion and shopping websites), and doing things like looking for cute outfits that I'd like to wear. Promgirl.com and cheerleading sites are favorites. FWIW, it's all the illusion of actually being a girl of that age. None of it involves sex at all. Which I know to some will sound odd, but that's just how I wound up.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have two ideal fantasies and they are both somewhat similar.

I would love to go to a formal affair like a night at the Opera or something like that and make a full day of it. Have my make up professionally done, wear a fantastic gown, a variety of jewelry and the perfect hairdo/ wig to complement the outfit and most importantly a pair of beautiful 4+ inch heels.

I also have a fantasy of attending a wedding while all dressed up, I want to be a bridesmaid and a bride.

I actually had a chance to go to a wedding as a guest while all dressed up. One of the few people that know about my cross dressing was getting married a year an a half ago and she said i was welcome to wear a dress. She and I went shopping and she helped me pick something appropriate but when the wedding came i just didnt have the courage to do it and i have regretted it ever since. I was too afraid of being judged by people and my other friends finding out through facebook or something like that.

I fantasize about being a real woman for one day. I want to know what it feels like to be taken by a man and what a vaginal orgasm feels like. I would also like to be kissed by many men during my adventure for a day.

I will go along with the accepting wife. Shopping with her and bringing our goodies home for some play time.

Dressed as female science officer on star trek today. That was pretty awesome. Felt totally awesome.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    Being feminized by my two female friends and feeling extreme amounts of humiliation. Then being bent over and whipped on the butt and forced to moan like a girl (i'm actually really good at it making the act of doing it in front of others that much worst). The two girls would then laugh and giggle at my expense.

Also going shopping with them and having them pick out the panties before hand and holding them against my waist in public would make me feel absolutely crazy xD Maybe going in male mode but having to wear womens jeans with a ribbon in my hair would make every second feel heavy.
    What issue of Penthouse Variations magazine that was in?

I had one of these yesterday, wish I could share but even Naughty Stacy is having trouble with this one! So I'll keep it clean and log out!

Thanks for reminding me though!!!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I fantasize that I was born female and never had to sneak and feel guilty for wanting to be dressed in sexy attire!

Another fantasy i have is a uniform fantasy, either as a maid or as an office girl in some type of uniform with a skirt or dress as part of it.

I would love to visit a place like Disney World, and be invited to and helped to dress up as the Little Mermaid. Tail, top and wig. To play her must feel amazing!