Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressin fantasies

When I get dressed, the first thing that pops in my mind is getting on my knees to service a man orally.

Once dressed, I feel so submissive and desperate to breast feed.

My ideal is for a man or woman to unbutton my blouse, slip down my bra strap, flop me out and latch onto my nipple.

I would lay for hours cradling them into my bosom.

Mine is simple and one that a lot of us would like to have. Fully dolled up and out to dinner and a show with my wife. Followed by love making at home.

Mh fantasy is to be a makeup girl at MAC. I would work as a girl and get to practice makeup all day at work. Then I could apply all I learn to myself!

Lauren

Aspiring Member
    Alice B,
    I'll second that fantasy as well, if only life were that simple.
    M.

Aspiring Member
    Broadway musical performer, in the line of perhaps Oklahoma....a dancing outfit, big petticoats, pretty shoes, old style stockings...dark red lipstick...and just swirling...

Yes Paula, I agree....I would love that too.

Another of my recent favourites, would be to be dressed as a princess and become involved in a lesbian affair with another princess.
    A further one would be to be dressed as a french maid (full black dress with white apron and a white hat.

I just want to go out and have a fun gurls night out bar hopping. I would love to have some en femme friends to just hang out and play music or video games with. Tame fantasy but one that I strongly desire. I just want some friends that share this very important part of me.

another one of mine would be to dress up 1980s style (circa, 1983 or 1984 era). Just love the idea of that big long curly hair, maybe in a black miniskirt with fishnet tights? Mmmm sounds great.

A late 1950s/early 1960s pajama party would probably be my favorite fantasy. Plenty of movies, records, snacks, maybe even a pillow fight, girl talk and of course, everyone's wearing baby doll pajamas!

PJ1.jpg PJ2.jpg

Lacy PJs

Banned Spammer
    My fantasy is to be able to change me and other people perfectly into the form I imagine.

Mine is so simple it may be boring. I would just like to go out and about from time to time as a slim, petite, pretty girl, tastefully dressed in a skirt, sweater or blouse, pumps and tights (I'm actually over 6' tall) and only be noticed and admired for that, just to blend in (though not at all ignored) and be appreciated. Shop for a few things (tights would certainly be among them, perhaps some shoes) sit in a coffee shop maybe reading a novel, with my stockinged legs crossed and have people being quite obvious about not trying to stare rudely, yet compelled to keep glancing furtively. It wouldn't be bad to be followed up by a little more exciting activity after sharing perhaps 1 glass too much of claret with someone.

New Member Princess zelia prime's Avatar
    I just wish i had another friend who crossdressed with me. I would love to just play dressup and do make up and just have fun together. But i dont have anyone to share that with. Most of my close friends know i crossdress but im pretty sure they wouldnt wanna sit around and paint my nails lol

Banned Spammer
    My dream is to just dress as a female and just continue the life I have now.
    Pretty happy with my life in general but I do wish it was in female form

I do have a fantasy when I dressed and sometimes when I'm not. It's that I'm a GG.
    Angie

Silver Member
    You could make lots of friends, if we sisters knew where you lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess zelia prime View Post
    I just wish i had another friend who crossdressed with me. I would love to just play dressup and do make up and just have fun together. But i dont have anyone to share that with. Most of my close friends know i crossdress but im pretty sure they wouldnt wanna sit around and paint my nails lol

So many fantasies...here are the top 3...

1) Going back in time to the late 50s/early 60s and arriving at the Maidenform warehouse and being able to try everything on...

2) Here comes the bride - being a beautiful bride on her wedding day...

3) Belle of the Ball - fancy dress, being the center of attention...

Have a mock wedding in a place like Vegas where I am the bride of course, enjoy the whole day with a ceremony, reception and of course the wedding night!

I travel to Iceland often and often dream of being an Icelandic Air flight attendant, jetting around the world being female, young pretty and glamorous.

aJ8aMUCm.jpg

To present as female full time, with acceptance & no fear or shame.

Kimberly Jean said it succinctly and best!

Interesting fantasies one and all...

How many of you have had a fantasy turn into reality and what was your reaction to it? I'm asking because in most of our fantasies, things are always "right..." the circumstances are ideal, the clothes fit perfectly and the people around us (if any) react the way we want them to. But that is probably seldom the case in real life.

Like many of us here, I have fantasized from time to time about wearing a wedding gown complete with all of the trimmings... appropriate lingerie, nicely styled wig, makeup, heels... the whole shebang. But the reality of the situation is that I'd have a hard time finding something that I liked, underwear would be a real challenge (style & size), people around me would only be my supportive wife and what would I do/where would I go dressed like that? then, what would I do with everything afterwards? So in that case, I think it best that it remains a fantasy.

Good luck to you and if you do get a chance to turn your fantasy into reality, I do hope that it is all you want it to be...

Lacy PJs

Banned Read only
    I originally posted at #109. Another fantasy I have is to be hostess/waitress at a night club that has drag shows on the weekends. Actually, years ago there was such a place in my small city. But, alas, no more!

In my fantasy my female cousin who knew I loved wearing women's clothing told me such club was hiring waitstaff for the weekends. However, I had to dress as a young woman. I was hired for the position, and, showed up for my first day of work fully attired in a white blouse, black skirt, black hosiery and black heels with all the proper undergarments. My long hair was styled. My makeup was impeccable. I loved it. I made great tips especially if I did not object to getting patted on my ass or caressed up my stocking clad legs. It wasn't until a month after being on the job that the boss you hired me asked why I showed up in women's clothing all the time since there was no requirement to do so. My cousin played a trick on me.

Ah-May-Lee
    My fantasy is to have a job. And maybe a car so I don't have to walk so far to get stuff. But it's just a dream I have.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Silver Member
    Love your flicker photos. The engagement ring is a nice touch (for me, too). Do you fly en femme?