Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those in DADT

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

For those in DADT

Like me. What's the fantasy change of heart scenario? Here's mine.

"So, I was actually looking through the wardrobe in your closet and I've decided, if it makes you happy, I want you to be dressed as my housekeeper every Saturday morning greeting me with coffee. And on Sunday, you'll be dressed in the outfit of my choice and doing what I want, even if that means going out shopping."
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    That wouldn't do it for me - I'm not into the domination thing.

I think mine would be very simple...
    Christmas morning. Opening gifts. The last one I open is a nice set of matching bra and panties in my size. If she also put in the same set of underwear in her size too, that would be a bonus because I dream about us wearing matching underwear.

(Would never want to wear matching outerwear though)

I'm with you, HollyGreene. That was exactly my Christmas wish! I would take it further to fooling around in our matching (or even not matching) lingerie.

Thought-provoking post/idea. I think mine would be my better half saying 'honey, that red dress in your closet (the one in my avatar pic).... can I borrow it next weekend for an evening out with X and Y? I like how it looks on the hanger and would really like to try it on and borrow it if it fits' -which is should since were generally the same dress size.
    I think it would open up so many possible avenues...

I would do the housekeeper thing in a heartbeat. As for going out dressed, only if I could pass.

I already to house chores in a frock but make sure to change before my wife gets home. (No wig or make up, just a dress of some sort and usually barefoot.) The fantasy would be to not have to change when I greet her and have it be no big deal. The "accepting" desire is her coming home saying; "Found this sundress at the thrift and thought you'd like it. Let's see how it looks."

Aspiring Member
    I guess buying me a nice nightgown for my birthday then saying "try it on for me"!

And letting me hang my clothes in our walk-in closet, and allowing my bras into my panty drawer, etc. One step at a time... I wouldn't expect massive instant acceptance, but would be thrilled if she allowed things to advance incrementally at a pace she can adapt to. She has grown in acceptance with regards to panties. We've gone from plain black or white to allowing pinks, reds and other sexy colours, and lace. I think nightgowns and perhaps camisoles would be the next logical advance.

Silver Member
    "You know, I've been reading, and I think I am ready to discuss this a bit more. I would like to know how you feel, not just what you are planning on doing. And don't worry, I want to hear you, and promise to not try and shut you down, shut you up, or shut you off. I will try to listen first and not be judgemental. I love you. And by the way, I looked at some of your photos again, and you are kind of of cute."

And when I am done spilling my guts. "Wow, I really didn't know. I get that, and I love you. Maybe we could go out and I can get to know the Meghan part of you better. But she better be fun!"

My fantasy.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 01-31-2017 at 10:40 AM.

For my wife to smile warmly, because she feels safe and good and likes being with genderfluid me
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    I love dressing for the domestic side but would prefer to share it with a woman, to be accepted as a companion and a love to her.

While some of my clothes are out in the open, they are the ones that aren't overtly feminine if you don' t think too much about them. My current thought on the DADT change of heart scenario would be my SO saying, "you can put your panties and other lingerie in your dresser drawers."
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Carla, I see your point. I would love a tiny bit more acceptance, like, "Honey I found this cute dress on sale last week; see if it fits! If not I am getting you a corset. I also got you some new pantyhose. Shave your legs--lets see how they look together. And I want the floors vacuumed in the whole house before I get back. Wear your heels--you need the practice."
    Sigh--if only.

Love your post CarlaWestin. While I might go with the scene you suggest, my wish would be a little more conservative and attainable because I would like just some basic acceptance. I admit that it is not as much fun as yours though.

I like the Christmas scenario. My wife has known for years-hates it-an every time there is gifting, I hope for that special gift that throws the door open. Matching anything would be awesome.

Im not really in a DADT, as my wife knows very little, but my fantasy with regards to my wife would be "Honey I think i know what you are, put this outfit I have laid out for you on."
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

My fantasy "Change of Heart Scenario"?

"Ilene, dear. Would you like to go out this evening? (as Ilene)".
    Amazing.

Right now, I'd settle with "Here, let me help you with your make up."
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Silver Member
    Ilene,

That pretty much sums it up. Well, except she is good with hair, and I'm better with make up, but just because I need to be, and she has this thing where she can't close one eye and keep the other open.

Banned Read only
    Bec, that scenario would be a dream come true, but for me, one more addition to your quoted sentence and that would be - "now go ahead and put the outfit on and I'll put my outfit on and we'll light a couple of candles and get in bed and let's make love while working around the clothes!" How about that for a fantasy!
    Sincerely, Scarlett

Good question I guess my is more simple. I presently have a dressing/locker room where I stash sallee and go to it pretty much at will. I like it that way. What I would like would be to say I am going out with the girls tonight I'll be home latter, not going to a poker party or some other bs. Just being open would be good. Of course if I start to fantasize who knows where it would lead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Think I'm with Bec and Scarlet on this one, apart form being dressed in the bedroom.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    I love that fantasy, Meghan! I have the very same one! I doubt it will ever happen but I would love to go out with my wife while I'm dressed as cute, pretty, sexy Scarlett. I'm sure we would almost be wearing the same type of outfit because I have helped her pick out most of her entire wardrobe. I have always helped her with picking out her clothes, boots, booties, heels, wedges, tights, and even makeup. I have paid for most of these things as well. She has always respected and asked for my opinion when she pulls something off of the rack or off of a shelf. She knows I have a keen sense of style when it comes to both men's and women's clothing. I don't force my fashion sense on her. She always asks me if something is right for her look.

Meghan, you may have seen where I have said in a recent post where my wife, at her very last big Christmas party at work, was given the "Top Fashionista Award" for best dressed girl in the entire facility where there are a total of about 65 people. She's the director of the place and when she received the award she told the entire group - "My fashionista husband is gonna be thrilled when I come home with this award because he's the one who helps me pick out all of my outfits from top to bottom and I am always asking for his advice when it comes to picking out my clothes, shoes, and boots. He has also bought most of them for me as well! I am a very lucky and spoiled girl and love my husband so much. Of course, she's been there for almost 30 years and most of the girls in the office already new this about her.
    However, Meghan, as you well know, she has just recently accepted my fun cross dressing hobby and is OK with it as long as I keep it private and don't do it while she's home. Hopefully she'll lighten up with the cross dressing privacy rules over time, but if she doesn't, it won't diminish in anyway our total love for each other. I love and respect her and will always respect her wishes when it comes to my cross dressing limits. I'm not going to press the issue. But I will always have the fantasy of going out on a date with my sexy wife with me dressed up as sexy little Scarlett!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks, Diane, I'm glad you're on board with Bec and me on this one. And it's just fine if you don't want to take it to bed under candle light. That's just always been one of my extreme fantasies!....Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Helen, you do look absolutely adorable in your Avatar photo. The whole look and outfit is cute as a button! I'm sending you a friend request in a minute. Our look in femme is very similar!....Sincerely Scarlett

My fantasy has become a reality over the last several months. Four years ago it was a strictly DADT, relationship. Then it progressed to me wearing pantries full time. This was followed by my wife buying me a cotton nightgown to wear to bed every night. Now, over these last several months, I am able to wake up and change into panties and a skirt and leggings (which she bought for me to try), and a bra and blouse. We are retired and as such we watch the sun come up and cook together and enjoy long relaxing breakfasts! Earlier this week, my told me she still doesn't really like me dressing, but feels she shouldn't tell me what to wear as long as I am not out in public like this. Then, just yesterday, I told her that I often wear a bra under my shirt when we go out. She said as long as she can't see it, it's alright, but that I need to be careful as we may meet people we know.
    So, my fantasy of breaking out of the DADT scenario has been slowly evolving over time. There may be similar hope for all of you in a DADT relationship. I am feeling so much more freedom, than I ever thought would be possible. I wish you all well!
    Di

I'm also in the her buying me and surprising me with an article of clothing boat.
    Last edited by Julie1123; 02-19-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Hi Carla, Thanks for asking, sounds fun. My fantasy would be to have my wife say "I was out shopping and saw this outfit, it seemed to be something you would like." Simple and straight forward. Thanks again, Brenda

Banned Read only
    I'm in a DADT marriage. In the beginning of our marriage we did dabble with lingerie in the bedroom scene; floor length nylon gowns, peignoirs, hosiery/garter belts. She did not consider that as being cross dressing. It was more in the realm of a fetish. As things progressed she became uncomfortable with my feminine clothing which was still nylon based slips and lingerie. The Vanity Fair red bra and "the talk" ended our mutual interest. Once we did go to Mervyn's department store to buy me some panties. It was a very painful experience for her. I decided to stop any attempt or nudging her to be more accepting. She has no idea the amount of clothing I have amassed.

I don't know about a fantasy. Some can get to be pretty wild. As a retiree with my wife still working (off now for breast cancer treatments) I routinely do the domestic chores and meal preparation totally en femme. It would be really nice to be able to remain totally en femme when she gets home from work. A nice pat on the butt would be nice. Short of that just a gift of some new nylon panties would at least be an acknowledgment of my cross dressing desires. One of the things about a true DADT marriage with absolutely zero comments or discussion is the absolute pain it causes. Sometimes I wish she would just explode.