Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoking?

Smoking?

In my drab world I smoke a pipe. Should or can I smoke a pipe when dressed.
    Do any of you, if you smoke, use one of those very long cigarette holders?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Well, the late and very great Graham Chapman of Monty Python did it!PIPI.jpg
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I smoke cigars while dressed, sometimes even when out and about. Of course, I know several GG's who smoke cigars, so it doesn't seem out of place to me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I quit cigs last April but smoke whatever you enjoy and dress as you wish while smoking.LOLOL

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I smoke natural cigarettes through a tar-filter.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...3rd&highlight=

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My mom found a pic of me in drag smoking a cigar when I was 16. She called me at work like WTF are you wearing! I told her I was bored and was messing around.....she didn't really buy it.....I don't smoke anymore though.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I can only ever offer one piece of advice on this subject; GIVE UP. I've seen if curtail too many lives of say anything else.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Mammy Yokum to Tallulah Bankhead? That;s a pretty long reach!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I quit smoking in 2015 and that included cigarettes, cigars, and the pipe. I smoked for 50+ years! Only you can decide to quit, so in the meantime enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    I quit smoking a short time ago.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    If I did smoke in GLAM it would never be a pipe. I'm going out on a limb here but I think that would bring more attention to you. Secondly, although there were a lot of skits on Monty Python incorporating DRAG (Shakespeare's directive in the margin "Dress Required As Girl") I would not necessarily use them as a model for dressing or acting feminine in public. But they were very very funny. Back to the smoking, almost half of the people I care for in hospice are there from the effects of smoking or secondary smoke so you will never see me with a cigarette ever. Holly Golightly looked sheik with that long cigarette holder but if you remember, she also set a lady's hat on fire at the party.

I quit dayly smoking 4 years ago...but i have a smoke somtimes in a party ect.

It took me 18 years to quit smoking, the day I left for college. I never directly smoked but had all the secondhand effects of lung problems, eye problems and most of all I stunk. No mater how I tried to rid my clothes of the reek, friends and lovers all asked why I smoked. I then explained it's the elders I live with. It took a year living on my own to get of all the effects.
    So if you think smoking is cool, fine. You still stink no mater what you do to cover it and non smokers can smell it before you arrive. Not telling you to quit, only you can do that, but this is what your exposing yourself and others to.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I don't smoke, However I have fired a pipe up once in a while. Like once a year. LOL I cannot habitually smoke. I tried but smoke one or two and find the pack three or four weeks later and they were always stale. So never could do it.
    Part Time Girl

Have been a cigar smoker since around the age of 13. When younger it was mainly cigarillos, but switched to mostly regular cigars and cigarettes when in the Navy. When out at sea, a couple of cartons of cigarettes were easier to stow away.

Back in the old days when you could smoke at work. I would smoke a pipe, I don't use a pipe much anymore, seemed easier for others to see a woman smoke a pipe rather than my cigars.

I still get great reactions from people when outside smoking, some keep saying they will get some Cubans for me.

If you're not worried about the very difficult part of dying as a result of lung cancer, worry about this.

It really has a bad effect on your skin. Don't expect glowing skin if you always have tobacco glowing in your mouth.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Not going to debate about the health or lung cancer possibilities.

Don't know about the glowing skin, but most say I don't look 66. At a facial I had last year, she said my skin look very good for 65.

I've smoked a rack of ribs while crossdressed.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I do fancy a cigarette or two when dressed - something feels sexy about it plus it calms the nerves

I would go for a long cig holder if necessary.

Nope, no pipe. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Quit smoking 40 some years ago. Was easy to quit when I started chewing. Stopped chewing about 10 years ago and then restarted 5 years later. Finally quit for the last time a year ago on Jan. 1. Never again. Future health was a major reason for me, that and the fact that a woman just doesn't look that sexy putting a chew between cheek and gum.

I tried smoking when I was a teenager, I gave up trying after a couple of goes, I will never understand why anyone with common sense would ever take it up, for me it made my head spin like a top, I became very dizzy and thought I was going to throw up, so I thought this sh_t ain't for me. I am now glad I never took it up. Just the cheer cost of it is reason enough to give it up or never take it up.
    Sophie Mosley

I only smoke a few cigs a day usually after a few drinks. I hear I affects skin quality

I am allergic to smoke so I will never take it up, but pre-diagnosis I rode in a car (windows up because it is hot and you have to have AC) with two chain-smokers. Looking back, I am not sure if that caused my condition or just aggravated it. I wish people would not smoke but understand the addiction.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its a personal thing and if you want to smoke go ahead.
    I did enjoy it but quit because I wanted to.
    I hate when people bash smokers and talk to them like a dog. Its their choice and no one has the right to tell them they can't smoke.