Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skype crossdressing...

Never Skyped with other cder's, but had to be admitted to a Hospital out of town back in 2013 and it was a great way to talk with family members. Guess I could have flashed them with my short hospital gown on, but will wait until I have a CD friend.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSecret View Post
    Does it record history I.e call list, store images etc etc. Could be outed unintentionally if not careful?

I only ask as it does sound like a great way to meet others in person (kinda) from the safety of ones abode!
    it saves chats and any media sent. i use it on my pc but there is a way to delete the saved files. i'm not sure how but you can google how to delete the stored files, i've done that before just to make sure that my femme stuff will not be saved. the same goes for viber on phones and computers, the chat and files are saved and you can manually look for them and delete them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't see the point? The only people that want to CAM with Sherry have male parts. So, of no interest to me.

And, I don't dress and get on the computer, period. Dressing up is WAY too much fun to waste time dressed just sitting around----------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by MissSecret View Post
    Does it record history I.e call list, store images etc etc. Could be outed unintentionally if not careful?

I only ask as it does sound like a great way to meet others in person (kinda) from the safety of ones abode!
    I have used Skype to interact with others one-on-one en femme. But with a separate account. However, assume that anything that goes on or through the Internet is not private, unless encrypted. And even then, assume nothing is safe. That said, it's a nice way for more contact if you want. Feel free to PM if you would like to be added to my (Amands's) Skype contacts if you need a demonstration. It's free and fast. If not, that's ok too - no harm, no foul. You can check out their tutorial or YouTube on how it works.