Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossplay

Bernadette in the show Big Bang Theory....love her wardrobe. I would like to .....just for fun....try my hand at Mimi from the Drew Cary Show....would be a hoot!!

I've been wanting to get a Starfleet uniform dress, boots, etc. Alas, funds are better spent elsewhere.

Cool Petra. I have the classic Star Trek female uniforms. Wear with a base of tights and leotards with boots. Very nice with makeup and wig too. San Diego 2013 comicon. wow.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Yeah, I would like that, Amy07.
    Last edited by Petra1; 02-01-2017 at 05:31 PM.

I could only wish to look like Lee Meriwether playing Cat Woman in the old Batman movie from 1966. I'd stand a much better chance as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz - but I'd have to hope no one asked me to sing.
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona123 View Post
    Sadly, I'm just too closeted to do any of what you describe. I love your imagination though!
    Closeted as well, but I've considered doing crossplay at San Diego Comic Con. There's even a transformation boutique between there and where I live that could help. Some of the costume I had in mind cover up a lot.

Just because you're closeted doesn't mean you can't dress up as your favorite character in private for your own enjoyment.

My plan is to go as Belle for halloween! It would be a dream come true!

plus-size-classic-beauty-costume.jpg

I've never done it, but really want to!
    Maybe as Alice in the wonderland.
    Or Natsuro Seno from Kämpfer:
    a02l.jpg
    Or maybe something easier for a first cos/crossplay...
    - Dani

Hah, when I signed up for this site the last thing I thought I'd see was references to fate stay/night or attack on Titan. Probably because the average age here skews so much higher for some reason. I've never thought about cross playing myself but had a think because of this thread. It's actually super hard to think of a character I could pull off because it's like every anime character has massive cleavage.

I think the best I came up with was rin tohsaka
    image.jpg

I mean I'm no where near as attractive as her (very few women are, never mind CD's) but I think it'd be great because the focus is on the thighs and there's no cleavage so I could use the breastforms... I kinda wanna join my universities cosplay club now xD