Thread: After so many years, I'm out!

After so many years, I'm out!

I've been interested in womans clothing for as long as I remember. It started off with stockings and as I grew older and matured, so did my fetish.

I hid it from everyone, and especially from my fiancee.

After so many failed attempts, last weekend I came out to her. I was so scared and worried.

She was surprised but so supportive.

I am so happy!
    love karina.
    https://www.instagram.com/karinaraecd/

FANTASTIC!
    I am so happy for you. No more worrying about those tell-tale signs of make up (if that's your thing of course), but more importantly, you get to live more authentically.
    Well done

x

That's great news! My wife was surprised, but more relieved. She knew I was holding on to something, so assumed the worst. We now have a much stronger relationship with no secrets. Just take it one step at a time from here on out

thats great ,
    just dont push it to much at first , she is ok now with it , you dont want it go bad with her.

It's good that you got this out before getting married. Hopefully she'll accept it or better yet, she will actually like the idea.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

AvaRae, great news. Happy for you. I recently came out to my wife and it went very well, at first. After she did some "reading" it has been up and down. She, like other SOs, worry about where it will lead, what it will change, and all the other unknowns. Julie

Karina, girl it is better to tell her now then later after be married, my so has know before we were married. hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I can say my spouse was not surprised when we had the heart to heart talk. She told me she suspected something when we first started dating as I was living vicariously thru her. She was a hot very pretty blonde of seventeen years old. After a few dates I asked her to start wearing her hose and short skirts more often. She had some great heels and also asked her to get some darker red lipstick. Sometimes when we were just going to chill I had asked her to get fixed up as we called it.
    we are now in our late sixties, we got married when she was nineteen and me twenty-one. Off and on thru our marriage we had many sessions where I asked her if I could fix her make up for her... Or asked if she'd wear this outfit for me. Around our early fifties if I recall is when the talk of me dressing was had. She said she already knew about it. We talked heart to heart and came to an agreement about how far it can go, where it can happen, and what part of our life it can affect and what part it cannot affect. I'm amazed how well it has worked out. I suggest you do the same thing lay a few ground rules that you can follow and don't exceed what she can live with. Hope you two have as good a live as ours has been. It's so much easier having the dressing monkey off off your back in marriage rather than having to hide the addiction in a recessed place in your mind and thru time eventually getting caught. Two can play this game better than one.
    Last edited by Jaylyn; 02-02-2017 at 09:45 AM.

I am happy it worked out for you! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

That is fantastic Ava, It is nice to have a supporting partner. Take it slow though. You want her to catch up with you as you have done this for a long time. She needs the time to come up to speed..
    Part Time Girl

There is one thing here --- all of you that have supporting spouses have the great advantage of a real life coach , which is great when considering fashion ,makeup etc and of course ladylike mannerisms ,these are often overlooked by us ,but think about it we are learning to be women at various stages of our life whereas the girls have done it all their life

SO happy for you! I recently came out to my GF too, and she has been super supportive. I love her so much and feel incredibly lucky. Treasure her!

Well done Ava, take it slow and easy.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Phyllis Anne, in a lot of ways I'm way more girly than my wife. I own more heels, more skirts, and she's learned a few things from me as well.

So happy you got it out in the open before marriage. Waiting 44 years for the Big Reveal is not the way to do it. We are fine with it now, but 4 years ago it was not so nice. Great move and it sounds like you selected a fine woman. As others have said, though, take it slow and step by step. Let it gradually become a part of your relationship and always be honest about where you stand in your personal journey.