Thread: Ceera has her vagina!

Ceera has her vagina!

Yesterday, on Valentine's day, I finally had my SRS procedure! Feeling pretty sore, of course, but all went well. Still in the hospital until the 19th. Then comes 5 weeks of rest and recovery, staying with a relative who lives close to the hospital. All told, three months to get fully back to speed.

Very tired now, but a very happy girl!

And it amuses me to no end that my hospital recovery room is in the 'Mother Baby Unit' of the hospital. Guess I did just give birth to a 'new girl'!

Hi Ceera,

Congratulations! May you have a quick recovery.

Marion

Platinum Member
    Congratulations, Ceera! Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats! Have a quick and pain free recovery! Gentle hugs! Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Congratulations Ceera. Wishing you the best. It?s been almost a year, shy a few days, when you last updated us with your transition. I?m hoping that you have a speedy recovery. Consider all of us your family in here. You need someone to talk to, reach out. We all all here for you.

Congrats Ceera! I am so happy for you!
    Crissy

Glad things went well and hope you have an easy recovery

Great news hun...
    Get better soon..
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Congratulations. Hope you have a smooth, quick recovery.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Hoping that you find all of the happiness that you are looking for. Speedy and uneventful recovery.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Congratulations. That is wonderful news. I hope the recovery goes well!

Yesterday they discharged me from the hospital. But I couldn't pee freely enough to even come close to emptying my bladder. So they had to insert a new catheter before my release. No matter where in the world you live, if you heard a faint scream of pain in the distance at about 5pm pacific time yesterday, that might have been me. Only slightly exaggerating. OMG... they had put in the earlier catheter while I was out cold. The replacement went in while I was wide awake, and... well, even trying to stay as quiet as I could, the other ladies in the whole 'Mother Baby Unit' must have thought I was performing natural childbirth in my room, without anesthesia! Pain spiked from zero to 9 in less than a second, then slowly back down to a 5.

By the time my family picked me up, pain was a manageable 2. I'm in my 27-foot camping trailer now, with my kitty for company. It's parked just outside my sister in law's home, where my daughter is staying during my recovery. I'm comfortable, safe, well-attended, and have my first follow-up exam and first dilation session this afternoon.

Anyone who thinks we undergo transition on a whim is outa their minds. The results will be worth the pain and the 2-3 months of careful recovery. But full medical transition is no joking matter. We pay a high price to be reborn!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-20-2024 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks for sharing your cheerful discharge pictures - hope your recovery is going well

Aspiring Member
    Congrats Ceera and hope your recovery is swift.

Ceera:

I’ve followed your postings for years, so I know that this stage of your affirmation process has been a long time coming. I am very happy for you reaching this stage of your transition journey. You are very fortunate indeed to have family and others who accept and support you as you transition. All of this occurring while you are trying to have the normal life you’ve worked so hard for. I know we on Crossdressers.com are all proud of you and are especially glad that you’ve chosen to continue participating on this forum. Many will continue to benefit from your writings, musings, and personal observations of life as a trans woman. Go forth and blossom into your new life.

Kindest regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Sorry I am so late to support you in your recovery Ceera. Hope all goes very well from here, the next 2 to 3 months, and in the future.

You have a great sense of humor in your writing.. I love that. I'll have to listen more intently to the NW of me on your follow up days..

Emily

Hi Ceera.
    I am a bit late with a comment here but I was to accompany a girl while in Bangkok back to the hospital to have another catheter inserted.
    Apparently she was one of the unlucky one who had the catheter removed too soon and she could not urinate. Consequently she suffered severe pains as her bladder filled up. At the hospital the nurses took both of us into a room where they put a new catheter in and she screamed the place down.
    I was just there for moral support.

Philipa Jane

I can only offer my congratulations on being brave enough to transition. I wish you the very best in your new life and may you have a speedy recovery.