Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Close calls and getting caught

Got caught in Provincetown by my coworker. I was with my wife, so that was cool. My coworker is a very conservative person so I was concerned. However, she crossed the street, gave my wife a hug, shrugged and gave me one too. Since then I have dressed at work and she is fully supportive, if perhaps sometimes critical of what I'm wearing (she's embarrassed by my leggings). Ya never know...

Dee

Hi becky. sure did. when I was teenage, i was caught numerous times by my mum. Fairly awkward and embarrassing I have to tell you.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes I agree completely. Having to hide your "femme wardrobe" can be pretty soul destroying, especially if you have an extremely intense urge to dress. You shouldn't feel embarrassed or ashamed of your feminine side and nobody has any right to try and make you feel ashamed of it.

I think I put this story up before. The scariest moment of my life! My brother and his fiance asked me to house sit for a week while they went on holiday and look after the pets. I was in UNI at the time but happened I had the week off to study so was really happy to do it (for obvious reasons). I brought a wig, heels, and some basic make up and hid them in my bag of clothes and things for the week. I saw my brother and fiance to the door and waved them goodbye as they pulled out of the drive. I closed the door super excited and ran upstairs. I couldn't wait to go into their bedroom and look through all of his fiances clothes (she's quite a fashion-ista). I seen this beautiful really long slinky black maxi dress and pulled it off the rails. I brought it into the spare room where I was sleeping. I just couldn't wait and took my clothes off and then slipped into it. I took my heels out of my bag. I sat on the bed pulled the dress up put my heels on then stood up and let the dress fall down over the heels to the floor. I walked slowly down the stairs to the full length mirror in the hallway to see how it looked. Even though I had no make up, wig or bra on in a strange way I thought "wow it really suits me". I walked into the kitchen hearing the heels clicking on the kitchen tiles then THEN ..... in the corner of my eye I could see the shadow of a car pulling into the drive way through the frosted glass beside the front door. For a slpit second I froze then fight or flight took over and I grabbed the hem of the dress and ran as fast as I could in my heels up the stairs. As I was almost at the top I could hear the keys and the door opening. Instinct took over and I hurried into the bathroom and locked the door. My heart was beating out of my chest. I heard my brother come up the stairs open his bedroom door shuffle around then close it take out his keys and then run down and close the front door. I then heard the engine start up and the car drive off. "phew".

I had a few awkward times with an ex girlfriend. Just small awkward moments. Looking back I do regret not telling her. I don't think it would have saved the relationship (there were many other issues) but I think we both would have been less stressed and on edge and would have led to us being more understanding and open with each other but life lesson learned. Next time I get into a serious relationship let her know pretty early on.

As some of you know my wife is DADT and has never 'caught me' dressed since we have rules, but back when I was 15, Mom and I were coming home from the movies, me fully en femme to find my Dad (who was supposed to be flying in the next day) in the living room waiting to surprise us. Surprise us, did I say? Once he realized I was the lovely young woman in the brown dress who had just waltzed in the door, he lunged at me, ripped the wig off my head and my dress from my body leaving me weeping in a heap on the couch in my girdle, stockings, long line bra and a half-torn slip. I only saw my Dad cry twice while he was alive....once when I broke my leg in a bike accident and this was the other one.

The result was many hours with a shrink and other painful conversations and my Dad's and Mom's divorce several years later...

before I told my SO, there were many times I almost got caught. Actually I did get caught but had an excuse here or an excuse there. Keep in mind that I openly wore pantyhose all the time so when I did tell her there wasn't much shock as I had dressed with her fully on halloween before the "talk".

Once I use her brush to comb out my wig, cleaned the sink and floor of any hairs that I saw but forgot the brush itself, she found them and freaked, I should her the wig (which was long and curly) and told her I was going to do gene simmons from KISS that year and wanted to see if the wig would work. The excuse worked for the time but I ended up fully femme that year instead which is the time mentioned above

Once she went to work and the minute she left I decided to dress, had my pantyhose on and just put on a necklace when I her her coming through the door and up the stairs, naturally I got the hosiery off but completely forgot about the necklace. She saw it, there was no way she didn't but never said a word about it.

She never found my full stash. The funny part was, it wasn't hidden at all. Most of it was hanging in the closet right behind my drab clothes, she never looked.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post

I don't know why I typed all this out. I hope it wasn't a downer.
    I did not think it was a downer, thank you for sharing. sometimes....it is good to look through the glass into others' situations.

My girlfriend once found a couple of receipts for some lingerie from a woman's clothing store in my wallet. She must have known about me because all she said was 'What are these, you big tr**ny?' She knew I hadn't bought anything for her & it clearly didn't cross her mind that they were for another woman. Interestingly, she never said anything more about it either...

Oh, Helen. What a horrible experience. I am sure that many of us have something similar in our past. I know I do, though nowhere near as traumatic as yours.

All that pain, suffered by all involved, and for what? Some ancient, misguided notion about what is proper for one gender or the other. Yes, it's changing, but not fast enough.

Big hugs,

Kelly

I remember when I was thirteen I went into the bathroom and found one of my mom's bras was hanging on the shower curtain rod. She had washed it and hung it up to dry. It had dried, but she had not put it away yet. It was one of those padded bras that held its shape even with nothing there to fill it. Well, I sat down and took my shirt off and put on her bra, then put my t-shirt back on. OMG, it felt wonderful, and when I looked in the mirror, it took my breath away. I loved the look I had of having breasts. Well, I continued going into the bathroom the rest of the day off and on, and the next day, putting her bra on and admiring myself in the mirror. I later decided I needed to shower and put on my bathrobe and went into the bathroom to get the water going. I put on the bra and slipped my bathrobe back on. Just then, my dad walked in on me. I don't remember why, but I tried to play shy, not wanting to take my bathrobe off. He just told me, "Jesus, just get into the shower, what's the matter with you all of a sudden?" I knew he was not going to leave until I got into the shower. He was getting a bit irritated with me for not getting into the shower and we were arguing a bit. I finally stepped into the bathtub, bra, bathrobe, and all. Well, he just about went ballistic with me, and ripped open the shower curtain just as I was taking off my bathrobe and there I was wearing only my mothers bra. He went even more ballistic and started yelling at me and asking what the hell I was doing wearing my mothers bra. Of course my mother was in the living room and heard the commotion and came down the hall to the bathroom to see what was going on. My dad stopped her as I was naked, but told her I was wearing one of her bras. Geez, things just got worse from there. She started crying and my dad just kept asking what was wrong with me. I had no idea what to say, but there was no way I was going to tell him I enjoyed it, and wished I was a girl. Well, I took my shower and took as long as I could because I knew what was coming and dreaded what they were going to say to me and how I was going to answer their questions. Remember, I was only thirteen. I finally finished my shower and got dressed and sheepishly went into the living room where my younger sister and younger brother were sitting along with my parents. They were all looking at me. I could have crawled under a rock and never come out. My brother and sister were sent to their rooms by my mom and dad so they could talk to me, and I braced for what was to come. My dad said he was so ashamed of me, and asked what was wrong with me, demanding to know why I was wearing my mothers bra. I don't remember how the exact conversation went but that was the gest of it. My mom just stared at me, and cried a bit. All she could say is don't do it again, and be proud of being a man. It was never mentioned again, however, I know my dad never forgot it. He never really had a lot to do with me before this, and it seemed only to intensify after. He turned his attention to my younger brother and did more with him than he ever did with me. He is still alive today, but I have not seen him, nor my mother, in over two years. They don't know I cross dress, and have since I was a small child. This was the one and only time I was caught, but I know he thought I did. It really did traumatize me, and I have never gotten over it, and always felt uncomfortable when in their presence.

Wow a few very sad stories from parents particularly. Karyn and Helen my heart goes out to you...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

(sorry if this posted twice, I had some trouble trying to edit some typos.)

I've been very cautious over the years, but I did get caught twice, and had one close call. Thinking back, I realize that I've taken some huge risks, but managed to get away with them every time...almost.

The times I got caught are sorta boring, because my it was discovery of my stash, rather than getting caught with a bikini on. The first time I was a teen, and I had collected a bunch of my mom's things between my bed and my wall. One day while I was in my room reading, she decided that she needed to vacuum in that very spot, precisely because it hadn't been done in years. I tried desperately to prevent her, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. It was clear to her that I was hiding something. Finally I gave up and took everything out: her bathing suit, her Leotard, some pantyhose; and tossed it on the floor. I wept with shame. She was shocked and nearly speechless. Seeing how devastated I was, she reassured me (or more likely herself) that this was normal for a boy discovering his sexuality, and showing an interest in girls. She didn't ask about the stains on her bathing suit, which I had ruined, but she did end up washing it. We never spoke of it again.

Now that I think of it, some years later my dad found a bikini I had stolen, stashed in a dresser full of old clothes in the basement. Nobody asked me about it, but it was quietly disposed of.

Luckily, I had a very understanding and quietly supportive family. I am truly blessed.

Many years later, after much practice, and carefully picking my moments, I had avoided all suspicion. By now I was married 6 years, and my wife had no clue. She was about 8.5 months pregnant, and I was working from home. She left the house for an errand, which she did most days, and usually was gone for a couple of hours. I had eagerly anticipated this, and was getting ready to take pictures of myself in lingerie. Not 30 minutes later, I heard the garage door open. I sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door while I frantically undressed and hid my outfit in the cabinetry under the sink. She knocked on the door asking if I was OK. I think I still had my panties, garter belt, and stockings on as she knocked. I emerged in my own t-shirt and briefs, and told her I had been sick. I was actually trembling and sweating profusely, from terror of getting caught. Luckily this made my story believable. She giggled and said I was funny, so I suspect she thought I was jerking off. I managed to sneak out my stuff later on before she ever opened the cabinet.

The next time, a few years later, I got caught. That was this past September, when I had mistakenly forgotten to put away my stash. I had taken advantage of a moment when my wife had left to take our son to school, and I was supposed to be leaving for work right after her. I wore my favorite bikini for a bit, then did a bit of remote work, before packing up and going to the office. Usually when I did this, I felt anxious about covering my tracks the moment I left the house. Usually I put everything away and cleaned up after myself. This time I was less anxious, and of course that was the time I left my bag of goodies on the floor in the bedroom. I distinctly remember tying a tight knot, to make it that much harder to open if ever it was found. Later that day, she sends me a text asking what the bag was. My heart imploded, and I was a wreck for the rest of the day. I told her it was trash, hoping vainly she wouldn't be able to open it, and that she'd just toss it. An hour later she texted me laughing about my "hooker shoes," as if it were a joke I hadn't let her in on yet. Her texted questions got insistent, and I deflected, telling her I would explain later. I thought about trying to cook up some elaborate lie to cover up the uncomfortable truth, but in the end I decided that I had to own up to it, finally, after all these years. She took it badly, but it made us closer. We DADT now.

Gosh, there were so freaking many! Lol ...I really don't know where to start, so I guess I'll start from the earliest, and try to be brief as possible : around age 5, I was in a play at school. The costume was an ant, which was made by sewing "legs" on to a sweatshirt and wearing a pair of pantyhose. I was caught trying to get the costume down from the top shelf of my closet so I could wear the pantyhose again. It disappeared soon after. Later, maybe 6 or 7, my sister walked in on me wearing a makeshift dress. It was really only a sheet held up by belts, but I felt feminine and fabulous! Around age 10 or so, I was visiting with my aunt over the summer, and my mom called to ask if "there was anything we needed to talk about". My heart dropped because I figured, correctly it turned out that she had found my stash. I was kinda a firebug too at that age, and when I returned, my bag of girl stuff was gone but my lighters from the bag were on the microwave. Then, when I was 11-12, I figured it was about time for my period, so I started wearing pads at night (that's how that works, right GG's? Lol) ...anyway, I couldn't just throw them in the trash, so I hid them under the bed... one day, my dad was convinced that I had lost a release for a compound bow under there and started pulling out the drawers under the bed, while I pulled out the opposite drawers, and baaaarely managed to get rid of the evidence. Around that same age, my mom picked up my laundry and noticed my homemade "capris". ...that's all I can type right now, but there are more. I never got caught by a SO as an adult, because I always ended up telling them. ...I forgot to include the time I was forced to come out to my sister because she found "my" bra in my room. She held it up and asked "and what is thiiiiis?!" ...she was and is very cool and supportive. That's a plus.
    Last edited by JessMe; 02-07-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Becky I had a few very close calls early on, Now it is a DA/DT once in a while I will leave something out......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

While I was still married and before I came out I was never caught nor did I ever have any close calls. Needless to say however this meant that my "closet dressing" times were very short but it was better than nothing.

Thanks. Very understanding of you.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Banned Read only
    Hi Bec. I had so many close calls I couldn't count them all. I'm so glad I finally got caught while in full Scarlett mode. I was really hoping I would get caught to find out if my sexy redhead would leave me or love me even more. She loves me even more! There is so much relief knowing I don't have to worry about getting caught anymore. She's OK with the CD of mine but still wants me to keep it private and be Scarlett when she's not home. I hope one day that will change. But a respect and love my wife so very much, I currently know what my limits are and I will stay within those limits! Sincerely Scarlett

I had taken some photos of Anna and stored them on a SD card. Somehow it got mixed up with some other cards. Several months later I installed a card in a digital photo frame to send to my cousin for extra storage. Before packing it up I thought I'd see what was on the frame's internal memory. When it opened the photos of Anna popped up. I had very nearly sent my cousin an entire photo shoot of Anna with some pretty risque shots. That was close!

I already replied to this post earlier and had thought my days of almost getting caught were basically over .Lately it has been my Dad of all people since my moms passing he will phone and if i do not answer he is at my door .This morning i hear knocking im somewhat dressed (thankfully no makeup ) i get out of my clothes like a maniac as he is walking in my door i guess i left it unlocked which for some stupid reason ? . I was able to put some clothes on and meet him in the kitchen .Hopefully he did not suspect anything
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Hi. Rachel was helping me at the shop yesterday afternoon and she came as close to being caught as she ever has. I wear panties, garter belt and stocking under my normal work pants daily at the work shop. Some days when I don’t have any customers scheduled to come to the shop, Rachel will come to help me. By that I mean that I will replace my work pants with a half-slip and an old leather work skirt and my 4” pumps. Yesterday, Rachel was busy concentrating on cutting a very fancy pattern on the band saw, and didn’t hear the door alarm. The next thing she knew there was a customer standing at the entrance to the cutting room saying “excuse me”? All I could do at that time was step behind the table saw and hope that; 1 he didn’t see my skirt and; 2 that I would be able to satisfy him without having to expose myself. Fortunately he only needed to ask some questions and he made no indication that he had noticed anything wrong. It’s a good thing it wasn’t one of my female customers.

Haha i was to scared to buy make up and my wife went to visit her mother and took her make up bag with her. Well i saw a fb post about making lipstick with crayons and coconut oil. Well made some pinkish red lipstick and it got everywhere and i mean everywhere. Well when my wife gets home she finds traces and assumes im cheating on her so i had to come clean. I was a wreck

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    Wow a few very sad stories from parents particularly. Karyn and Helen my heart goes out to you...
    I posted before on this thread. I did reread many of the posts, especially Karyn's and Helen's. Checking some ages of the respondents it seems many of the incidents occurred in the 1960's. I know my parents would have beaten the crap out of me. As a kid who sometimes was disciplined with a belt to the extent I had welts across the back of my legs, I know had my mother found with certainty I wore her clothes it would have been quite a scene.

Their posts and my experience has lead me to believe parents believe cross dressing or gay/lesbian behavior is a reflection upon themselves. I can remember my parents making crude and rude comments on occasion about gays. Or even guys with long hair and a beard. I remember that scene of my father voicing his disapproval of a guy with beautiful hair down to his butt. He turned around and had a full beard. "God damn beatnik!" was the expression. Boy, would I love to have that guy's hair now!

Maybe their reactions had something to do with their depression era and World War II experiences. Work hard and do the manly things.

Banned Spammer
    There have been a lot of times with close calls and being caught. Yes I was just turned 13 and my mom said who has been in my drawers and into my nylons and she looks right at me. I didn't say a thing. My mom knew and kept it quiet from my dad. When I was older and started to dress more I wore panties all the time and in high school it was even harder as I had worn panties and yes it was gym time and it was time to change into shorts and all. Lucky the t shirts are a little too long. Had one guy come by and pull my shorts down and I stepped back and tripped backwards over another guy....... some of the girls and guys looking to see what I would do..... I just pulled the shorts up and no one noticed too much as I quickly pulled up the shorts. My neighbour she noticed and confronted me after school. She knew what I was wearing. She never said a word.

In my later years I rented a basement with my own entrance and side door to the laundry room. I was wearing a skirt nylons and flats. I was washing some clothes and thought the Land lord had gone out for the day. I did not hear some one come down the stairs and there I was half dressed.... The landlords wife just looked at me said good morning and went about her business. I explained to her it is what I enjoy and was going out that night. Later that afternoonHer husband came home and left after dinner. I was getting ready to go out and she knocked on my door and wished me luck and even helped with makeup. A few moths later I was all dressed and decided to go to the store and as I was walking down the street I see the land lord walking his dog up the street towards me and I crossed the street. I Got home and put the milk away and was out the door and guess who comes up the driveway?????? my Parents!!!!! My Brother and my sister-in law!!!!! That was the fastest I ran back in the house locked the bathroom door and changed.What a big scare that was.

One other time I almost got caught buying panties and nylons. My bosses wife came up behind me and said I saw you shopping for those!!! I said yep they are for my GF. She looked at me funny and left it at that.

I was caught dressing twice. Once by one of my sisters who caught me dressing and told my Mother. Another time my Mother wondered why I was taking so long over a bath and walked in on me wearing a slip belonging to my sister. She went downstairs and told my aunt, sister and her boyfriend. When I came downstairs he made a joke about it to further embarrass me. I cannot remember my reaction. I think I just tried to brazen it out. Nothing else was ever said and I just carried on dressing.
    I feel sad for those whose fathers reacted so badly and angrily. I think my Father was always afraid that I was a bit girly. He saw me adjusting my pants once by using my arms to pull them up and commented in a rather nasty voice that I was behaving more like a girl adjusting her knickers beneath her dress. That was a long time ago when the sexual behavior stereotypes were much stronger.

A couple months ago I came closer to getting caught than ever before.

My SO (who is fortunately agreable to my dressing) and I were planning on being out of town for a week or so and had a pet that we decided to leave with a family member for care while we were gone.

After the family picked up the pet, I set to getting into my Jenn form entirely. Breast forms, cloths, makeup, wig, makeup, everything I could do. With that completed, I headed downstairs to my in home office to work for a while before we had a little "girl/gurl" interaction.

Not long after this, I heard the front door open and voices in the house that were obviously not just my SO's.

Immediately terrified, and in hindsight, stereo typically, I ran to the storage close in the basement and hid. Yup, actually hid. Fortunately, I had enough forethought to take my cell phone with me and texted my SO to find out what the heck was happen.

The time it took for a response felt like an eternity. If it was her mother or father who stopped by they would no doubt come downstairs to say hi. I was petrified.

Fortunately, after a few minutes, she texted me that all was clear and I could come out.

The pet had reacted badly to being brought to a family member home and they were returning the pet and would take care of the pet while were gone by stopping by instead of having it at their house.

Feeling very lucky, I was relieved.

While I know some on here have the courage to publically dress, I have not gotten to that point and don't know if I personally or professionally will ever be able to. I commend those that can, but I breathed a major sigh of relief.

I will admit, it has made me a little fearful of the random friend/family "drop by" visit as a result.

The first time I was caught wa when I was about 10 or 11, I was a latchkey kid an only child and had chores to do when I got home from school. Often my mother would leave the clean laundry in my room to be folded and put away. This meant folding my mothers delicates. Naturaly this evolved into me trying on one of her bras, I loved it and when I had laundry to fold and put away I would first look through for a bra to put on and continued with the chore. This made it much more pleasurable. One day she came home early and caught me doing my homework wearing her bra. She got mad, I told her that this was the first time I had done it, to punish me she made me wear one of her bras every day after school and anytime I was at home on the weekends. I tried not to act liked I was loving it but I was. After I used my allowance to buy balloons for breasts she told me I could stop wearing her bras and hoped I learned my lesson. I kept wearing them but was more careful. I think she knew but never said more about it.