Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else like to Photoshop?

I use paint shop pro quite a bit as i do imaging work for websites etc. I have PSP 8 (which is really old but still my favorite one to use), PSPX15, and the newest one PSPX19. There is a lot of things you can do with them but I mostly use it to sharpen a picture, adjust the lighting, or remove something I don't want seen (like a tag, string hanging, or a hole in my pantyhose LOL) I don't use it much to alter Me, the background, or anything else when It come to my pictures. Don't get me wrong, I will play with a lot of the features to see what could be done but I would never play them off as "Me".
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I use Paint Shop Pro (Now X8 and a little bit of X9). With photo restorations being my major emphasis. Just for all of us here I did this to my own photo. Now you realize that when working on a photo I increase the overall dots to 6,000 on the longest side. If I want super detail I use the 'Slicer' and divide the photo in to four section. I have to do this because of the fact I am using an older computer. after I slice I increas each quadrant to 6,000 on the long side, do my editing. Then I let the program knit the pieces back together and return it to the 6k dots long side. rarely do I have to slice and knit. mainly I did it to see what the difference would l like.
    In the attached photo the sunburn on the left is sort of obvious. the unseen operations is the cropping and resizing, the selecting and deselecting (to make the pears not change color. I have brown eyes but here they are blue. the background was cropped, some of the stray hairs removed, others added. two facial blemishes removed. the mark left by a heart shaped sticker was added. Most of the details are very smal and that is the name of the game. Make a change and have it so others don't even notice the change.
    Attachment 272640 Attachment 272639
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Non-binary/Questioning
    I use it a fair bit to *ahem* slim down some of my, ah, 'curves'. I don't use it to paste my face on other people (because it's nothing to look at) but I have used it to feminize my own body.

Oh yes! I use an older version of Serif Photo-plus. I am slowly learning all the features. I like to cut out my image and paste it onto another, better background. (This can be done in MS Paint, very easily.) I have photo projects where have pasted myself on top of dark clouds. Also I have put myself and some of my friends onto the red carpet in Hollywood, and posed myself as the weather girl or news reader on TV. Fun to smooth my face, slenderize my body by two dress sizes, and add cleavage.

Very funny Kelly DeWinter! I like it!!!

Aspiring Member
    Ok so I chose one with sun glasses, bit more of a disguise

Model is Jessica Simpson I'm neck up

I could so imagine going out in this 😍

I took a photoshop class 20 years ago, and bought the program. I never updated it since because it was (and is) too expensive. I do editing with Gimp and Preview (both are free). But basic editing is all I do - remove red eye from flash, adjust color, exposure, contrast, cropping etc.

But, I thought this would be about taking photos of clothes while out shopping!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Trump making a Call.jpg
    I like photoshop because its quick and it makes things look natural. The only question i have is who uses a land line anymore ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57