Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else like to Photoshop?

Aspiring Member

Anyone else like to Photoshop?

I get real enjoyment from photoshoping myself into/onto photographs of GG's. As I don't get a great lot of time to dress and 'make up' it's a fantastic way to 'see how I would look' in various different outfits and settings.

Does anyone else do this or am I just a little crazy 😝

Miss Secret x

I downloaded the Mary Kay virtual makeover app. I was surprised with the results. It helped me decide on which wig style to get
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

I only use software to crop and cover up my tattoo the rest is warts and all. I have never touched up or changed the background.
    “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Find out more about me at http://www.flickr.com/photos/54661188@N08/

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Nope, No , Not me , I don't believe photoshop should ever be used to alter reality. LOL

Trump signing Fan Photos small.jpgTrump at Rex Tillerson swearing in ceremony small.jpg
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro X8.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I've played around with photoshop. My favorite is an old program called Picture It. I think I learned it and everything it can do and haven't learned photoshop completely. Enjoy pretending with the program.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had a trial version but never got the hang of using it.
    Any pic I used as a test I ended up messing up so bad I just quit fooling with it.
    I may crop my pics to get the useless areas out of frame but thats it.
    Nothing I post is photoshopped in any way.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Something like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Very nice, Natalie. People have been telling me I need that for years! How long did it take u to get those results?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't have photoshop but I can do stuff like this in Photobucket. ag58-94-fb_zpsablqovxr.jpg
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Gimp does me just as well for any image manipulation work. I think photoshop would be fine for pro photogs doing print work, but the Gimp does just about anything else just as well for stuff you are posting on the web.

I've never shopped my face onto another body, or warped any shapes on myself, but I've added filters, watermarks, and post lighting.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natalie edwards View Post
    Something like this?
    Natalie, exactly that! It's so much fun!! Also I better say that I said Photoshop but meant it as a turn of phrase. I use a mobile phone picture editor called Pixlr. It's free and it's fantastic.

I would like to reiterate that I didn't mean I thought people used them for photo's on here to try and fool anyone just simply that it is an easy way for me to enjoy seeing myself in female form when I can't just go and dress myself.

Nothing beats the real thing 😝

P.s Kelly lol DT's pin up girl 😉

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Back in college I got into Photoshop at an 80% off student rate, and then just had to buy every other upgrade. I got pretty good at it. Sadly, I stopped upgrading with version 7, and hit the point of not eligible for upgrading. I have CS6 on my work laptop, but no mixing work and play is a rule.

Wed4cd mentioned Gimp which is good open source. If you have a Mac, take a look at Acorn. It's a great application from a small developer for a very cheap price. I like to support the little guys.

Banned Read only
    Miss Secret,
    I've had fun in the past with Photoshop and a package called RealDraw Pro, I don't do it as much now apart from trying to see what an outfit will look like but it the results can be interesting.

Last edited by Teresa; 02-04-2017 at 04:35 AM.

Photoshop and similar programs are very useful for doing mock ups of how you would look with various wigs or makeup treatments. Amazing what you can do. Problem is, if I try to emulate what I can produce in Photoshop it never seems to come out that way unless I squint really small. I think transferring from the Photoshop "fantasy" to reality requires a few talents, and maybe quite a few talents, I don't seem to have. But it is fun to play with and kind of helps alleviate a bit of dysphoria. It is useful for that. Otherwise I think it is a colossal waste of time cause you ain't never gonna look like that. But it is a fun game and it can give you a few ideas for small touches that can make a difference in your look.

Kelly, that is a riot! 😁. Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

But Traci G, every mistake you make is a learning process. Now you have learned "Don't do that" the next time. sometimes even what you learned not to do might be what you need the next time. Keep plugging at it. (A Corel Paint Shop Pro advocate for over 40 years). The worse photo editor I have ever tried came with windows. Guess I don't know their key strokes.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    I absolutely agree it's great fun and the looks created are a far cry from reality. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one!

Teresa, those pics are great and exactly the sort of things I do!

X

Banned Read only
    Miss Secret,
    Most of the pictures came from a Dutch site called LeatherDreams, it had hundreds of pages of some really nice stuff, I'm not sure what happened to it , maybe it touched on some copyright issues but it's closed down now.

I spent too long playing around with images in the past, it can become addictive , I have CDs full of some great outfits.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I just acquired Photoshop but haven't taken the time to check it out. I hear there's quite the learning curve.
    We'll see. Wow Teresa! You really have it dialed in!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    Most of the retouching was done in RealDraw Pro, it's far easier to work out how to blend images, I use photoshop to scale the images and do final alterations if I want to print them. Photoshop's learning curve is so steep, most of the stuff you may not use and it has the annoying habit of hiding the stuff you've just worked on .

Maybe one day I'll do the pose for real in Paris !!

It was the learning curve back in the 80 and price tag that drove me to Paint Shop Pro. I have never had the desire to attach my face to someone Else's body. Instead I have sort of mastered what is referred to as "air Brushing' and tailoring a photo. I also have done extensive photo restorations and Colorization over the years. Really good work is when it is do and you can't tell it has been done. I need to dig back into my archives and see if I can find a sample.
    I took one of the photos of one of my models and put my face over hers. Then did a little weight reduction on the body.
    Attachment 272522 Attachment 272523
    I did all the photo changes in the last half hour.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 02-05-2017 at 01:51 PM. Reason: addition
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Leslie Mary S you are soo right I should give it a go again.
    Photo bucket used to have a decent editor where I could remove my huge belly by using the pinch button O M G I miss that option on photobucket

Aspiring Member
    Girls I did post a reply and post some photos I have done then about an hour later removed the post as I realised that they could appear elsewhere...
    Being in the closet it's a risk I want to take but....

Thank you for sharing though it means a lot x
    Miss S x

I love being creative with some of my pics on photoshop, I would never use it to alter my profile pics etc, but its such fun being creative playing around various artistic effects. Sometimes just putting sepia tones on a picture makes it really great.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec