You know I can't even believe what I am reading here. I would love to just see a few of you dedicated men's right advocates show up to a local men's gathering in your best pencil skirt with your 5 inch heels with your new Sephora mulberry lip stain. I didn't believe it when TS women talked about how male cross dressers could be such male pigs. I just didn't believe that men who emulated women could have such opinions. Yes the average bubba who was scared to death of femininity but not cross dressers. But then agin these are men who are afraid that their buddies won't like them anymore if they know they like wearing panties.

Yes there are less than perfect females. God knows there are many more less than good men. Last I checked very few marriages are arranged in the US. How has the man become a victim to the calculating woman? I dare say he bears some blame in that situation. My wife is my equal partner. Equal is not a difficult concept. She had the choice to leave when I transitioned but chose to stay. We choose every day whether we want to be together. Neither is a victim. I respect her too much to believe she is a victim of my transition. She puts you bunch of whiny brats to shame!