Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett's incredible first nigth out!

Banned Read only

Scarlett's incredible first nigth out!

Well girls, I did it. I dressed up as Scarlett and went out to the mall, Walmart, the Ross store, and lastly the Taco Bell drive through on the way home. I know I'm extremely limited in the number of words I can write with this post and that I can only post one photo which is really sad in this case because I have so many stories to tell and about 150 photos that were taken!

My night out as Scarlett was so much fun and everyone I came in contact with was so kind, sweet, considerate, caring, helpful, and funny! I went in the food court door of our mall and made a bee line to the Sephora makeup store. I almost chickened out and left my Nikon D3100 in the car but I sure am glad I brought it with me because I had no idea what kind of a wonderful photo shoot I was getting myself into!

I was greeted by a sweet little girl (by the way, I've got the names of everyone I came in contact with but don't think I'm allowed to tell you girls their names) who I immediately told her I was a little nervous because this was my first night out as a girl named Scarlett. I told her I was a cross dresser and she told me, "Girl, you look better than 90% of the girls who shop in our store and don't be nervous. We have one of our male employees that dresses up as a girl half of the time he comes to work and looks fantastic as a guy or a girl." I knew I was in great shape right after she laid that bit of friendly news on me. I talked to her for a while and then I wanted to get an extremely honest feedback from her about my makeup and outfit and all of the rest Scarlett had put together for the evening. She said I looked fantastic and that she wouldn't change a thing. Then I asked her if she would take some photos of me with my camera to prove to the rest of the girls I know that I had proof of my bold first night out. She said sure and that she had a camera just like mine and knew how to take really good photos. I had hit the jackpot. I asked her if she wouldn't mind getting in some pictures with me along with the rest of the crew working that night. It was 8 o'clock and the place was empty so next thing I know, I'm in a photo shoot with the sweetest and most kind sales girls in the mall! I got numerous photos with all the girls in Sephora and we just laughed, talked, and had a blast making all of the photos. I then asked all of them as a group for no kiddin' honest feedback as to the job I did putting myself together - makeup, outfit, and everything else. All of them told me I was adorable and so pretty and that they wouldn't change a thing. The manager told me I might be able to use a little more contouring under my cheek bones up at an angle toward the bottom of my ears. I new I had gone light with the bronzer on the contour job I did and I'm glad she noticed and gave me the only improvement idea for my future makeup jobs. I asked her about the use of other colors of eye shadow with the color of my eyes. She said to come on in and we could experiment with as many colors as I'd like next time in! She was really sweet as well as the rest of the whole crew. On the way out I thanked them for being so sweet and honest with me and that I would definitely be back!

Next up was Victoria's secret. Got the same more than welcoming treatment from the young man and girl in there as I did in Sephora. The young guy told me he wished more folks had to guts to come out like I did last night. He told me not to be nervous and that he has done a lot of cross dressing as well so just relax and have a great time. I wanted to buy the two top fragrances in the plastic bottles with over 8 ounces in them. He was really nice and sprayed the top five one at a time on those thin white squares of cardboard used for smelling each fragrance. I chose "Gorgeous" and "Goddess" and both were off the chain sexy! When he rang the fragrances up it came to a total of just over $16 bucks for both of them combined! After the sale, he said, "I see you have a really nice camera, would you like me to take some photos of you while your in the store?" I said sure, let's do it! So my next photo shoot was on. After we did a session in the fragrance area he said, come on, let's go into the panty, bra, and lingerie areas and take some sexier shots so off we went for another 15 or so photos!

Then to Walmart to buy another couple of pairs of my favorite shear to waist Hanes black tights. No problems whatsoever and went through the self checkout line.

Then I went to the Ross store looking for another skater skirt. None were available but I found this killer makeup brush kit for less than 10 bucks and headed for the checkout. No one was in line and an elderly lady was ringing me up when I told her this was my first time out in public as a cross dresser and my name is Scarlett. She said, "Girl, I would have never known you weren't a girl. You look fabulous!" I told her that I bought my skater skirt I was wearing in that very store about two weeks ago and she said the entire outfit was adorable!

Then at Taco Bell the girl told me at the window that I was the prettiest and sweetest customer she had had all night! I drove home on cloud nine and then set up the camera on the tripod on the outside of the house and took photos around 11 pm of me leaning up against my wife's sexy white Honda couple I had taken for my ride that night.

Girls, bottom line, the whole night was incredible and went so far above my expectations, I just can't put it in words. I am so happy that I can break ground in this conservative part of the country for the rest of the girls. Can't wait to get out again as pretty Scarlett..Thanks for reading my fun post of my first night out. Hope it encourages others to make that big step as well!....Sincerely Scarlett
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-01-2017 at 12:20 PM. Reason: You can only post a picture thread every 7 days

You look great. Glad all the SA's in the stores were so friendly. I get out a fair amount but nevere have had the courage to hit Victoria's or Sephora. I will definately hit a Sephora next time. I still don't know if I could enter VS.
    You go girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Scarlett -- that is so awesome! Congratulations on a great night out and best wishes for many more to come (and they will -- the cork doesn't go back in the bottle. ) I'm so happy for you!
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

yup you owned it, congratz....im guessing we will see more of you in the future....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Aspiring Member
    So pleased your eve went so well. Will serve as encouragement for others like myself that are building up their confidence. BTW the adulation for your look was well deserved x

Looking fab! Wonderful name btw ;-).
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Scarlett, so happy you had fun and it went so well. Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Congratulations Scarlett! That sounds so amazing. You had a lot of luck finding other CDers! I was looking for your post since we both went out for the first time yesterday (I'll write about my outing when I have time). You had so much more nerve than I did and it really paid off for you!
    ♥ Emily Amber ♥

congrats to you! sounds like such a wonderful and exciting first adventure.
    i love the skirt and the entire presentation. you look like you could be the
    SA at the store in the pic. as natural as you look, what took you so long to go out???
    paula

Absolutely AMAZING story Scarlett and so nice to hear how those you ran into were so sweet to you.
    Just wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Very nice Scarlett. You look awesome out and if it is the first time out. That is a great start. Hope you have many more nights out.
    Part Time Girl

Awwwwwright! Hugs, Michelle

You did it
    Looking pretty

Scarlett. You look so amazing and gorgeous. I'm glad you had a great time .
    Whoo hop xoxo

Such a great experience. Maybe I can take some inspiration from you.

what a great ride, congrats on getting out, and yes indeed you look fabulously perfect.

you do look amazing and girl I'm so glad it went so well .I wish I had the guts you have. Maybe one day ...Congrats

Looking great, Scarlett! Glad you had such a good time and thanks for sharing! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    You look amazing!
    It's such a simple look, yet stands out in a great way.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good for you! Nice pics

Silver Member
    And she's off to the races!

Well, well, well Miss Scarlett.

You do know how proud I am of you!! See? Nothing to it!

There is nothing more "passable" than a smile and you have that in spades!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Scarlett it's amazing all you did and sounds like such fun. Your look is just so cute and the interaction sounded so great
    I'm so glad you had a good time
    Rachael

Woo-hoo, Scarlett! Home run, girl. I am so happy to hear it went so well for you. And yes, you do look fabulous, ...and fabulously happy.

Hugs,

Kelly
    Last edited by Aunt Kelly; 02-01-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Sarah,
    You look lovely and carry yourself well.

Have fun being a girl, you have the figure for it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.