Thread: Ask a GG - Part Two

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you to those that answered my question. I think that there was a bit of disconnect over what 'intimate' might mean in the question so I'll try to clarify.

My wife has never been one to leave the house without her makeup being perfect. She's very good at it and has done special event makeup for other ladies multiple times over the years (weddings, proms, etc...).

I really have no interest in wearing makeup on a daily basis. But, I would love to have several sessions with her and have her do various levels of makeup, from "male news anchor" to "tasteful glam' (I'm not the over the top type). Since we both much prefer me with a beard, I am not trying to pass. The goal for me would be just plain experimentation. The fantasy would be for her to be eager to please me rather than to reluctantly appease me.

The intimate part of the equation, as the receiver, would be much like being the receiver of a long slow non-sexual massage (given by the SO). Even bringing an unexpected cup of coffee to the SO in bed would be a small intimate act in my mind. Even if sex isn't the goal or the end result, the act of having someone give time and attention in that way fits my idea of intimacy.

Does that clarify or make sense to anyone?
    Last edited by Bea_; 05-02-2019 at 07:17 AM.