Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
OK, here's a question: CDing males seem fairly rare...its difficult to guesstimate how many or what percentage of males fall in this group, and despite that...it seems like the 6 degrees of separation thing...we all know one (or are one). So, in meeting men, how high on the list of things you like/dislike and seek/avoid would cross dressing be on the list of things you want to know?
I expect I will marry my bf, but imagining we parted ways, I would definitely date another CDer, so it's something I would want to know for sure. But my feelings almost identically mirror Reine's. I would want there to be a balance, and if he was transitioning or had thoughts to, that would not be of romantic interest to me, as I too am attracted to men.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen's Secret View Post
Question: I tend to constantly be battling my clothes and wonder if the same is true for GG's. For example, when I wear pantyhose or tights under my pants I frequently have to pull at them as they have a tendency to move down and the waist seam tends to roll over. Bra straps and camisole straps frequently need to be put back in place. Really it just seams I need to do a lot of adjusting throughout the day. Is this just a byproduct wearing clothes designed for women on a male body or do women have the same need to constantly be adjusting and resetting their clothing in place?
This happens to women, too. Having grown up and lived most of my life fairly poor, hand-me-downs along with thrift store and clearance purchases have often meant my clothes don't fit as well as I'd like. You can Superman pantyhose and tights by putting a pair of panties over them to help keep them in place. Using or adding clips to bras to make them racerback helps with slipping straps. Chapstick helps prevent blisters from ill-fitting shoes. Sometimes you just have to get creative!