Hi GG's. I've a question for you.
First I want to thank all of you that you're here on this forum with help, understanding, support and your openesss.

I'm from Germany, this week will be very hot and I have to travel for some business and as usually use the time in between for my dressing and going out.
I feel most comfortable wearing a hose with my dresses and skirts. I received many compiments for my legs in the past. However I do have hair on my legs, they are not very many and pretty thin and light color. Whenever I go out, I shave only the area around my knees and above.
I shorten and thin out the hairs downwards the knees to have them much less visible.

I'm married and my wife knows all about my dressing and is tolerating - not really happy with it, I don't blame her.

Now, what would you recommend doing with my legs when it will be in the 90's this week. A pantyhose will be pretty hot, as my wig. Should I just not worry about the hairs on my legs and walk with confidence, shave more or wear a hose??

I've done that before, actually last year in London during a trip. I was with bare legs for about three hours when I finally put on my hose, mostly because it got a little colder.

Thank you soo much

Kind regards

Doreen