Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Ask a GG - Part Two

Ok. Here a question for you GG?s out there. When you go to sleep, what do you prefer to wear? Nightgowns? Cotton PJ?s? Silk/nylon PJ?s? Nude, T-shirt? Ect...

I will just say that I love lots of blankets.

99% of the time, tshirts and pj bottoms in the winter and tshirts and shorts in the summer. The other 1% is plain tshirt when it's too hot.

Pretty much all of the above for me . Just depends on mood and where I’m at - traveling , visiting.
    Or with Sher we’d wear sometimes matching things .
    Here in Texas I find myself in cotton nightgowns more often than not.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

I like to wear things that don't bunch up and tug under me as I toss and turn. lol. I love cool, lightweight cotton.
    Reine

At home I usually wear a tanktop (with built in bra) - usually the uniqlo ones... and cotton bikini style underwear... I dont like wearing pants to sleep...

If I am out overnight... camping or at hotels etc, its usually shorts and a light sports bra and tshirt ... - still cant deal with pants..
    Last edited by Di; 10-04-2019 at 12:53 AM. Reason: You are right TMI per the rules :)

I recently bought a cami to sleep in and I cant figure out how long the straps should be when I am wearing it, It is a bit tight around the chest even with no bra. Am I wearing it wrong?

Length of strap depends on what feels comfortable for you. There's no hard and set rule. Cami too tight? I suggest getting the next size up.
    Reine

Ladies, On this site we tend to discuss men wearing women's clothing as it being pretty common. My question to you is really how often in your life has another women told you a story or even talked about the idea of their guy or any guy dressing up in women's clothing ? And if the subject ever did come up what was the reaction or was their any ?

I really get the impression that women don't really know we exist or want to picture that we exist ?

No woman that I know outside of my SO's CDing group knows that men like to wear women's clothes. They don't know you exist.

It never comes up. Very few people are aware of this community. Yes, people vaguely know about drag queens, effeminate gay men, and some movie/TV stars who have transitioned but this is far outside their daily lives.
    Reine

Except for in the forum where we all are here because it is our life. Only just recently a new friend confided in me her daughter is transitioning. But never ever has anyone ever before mentioned it. I really do not think unless it is a part of someones life they would not ever think about it.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️