Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closet, BOOM!

Closet, BOOM!

How many gals when given say 24-48 hrs to dress ,if you have that chance, tend to `destroy` their closets with all the many outfit changes and different looks one may try to attain? I know i`m kinda bad with that. But lately I try to pickup and re-organize while i`m still in my softer side mode which makes things easier upon the cleanup time. Either way its so much fun trying on so many different kinds of attire. Guy clothes are so BORING!

Silver Member
    Suzy,

So right, guess I'm a slob. If the wife is out of town, I still play a bit of dress up, and don't worry about getting every thing back until the hours or day before she gets home. When she's in town, I'm careful not to leave a mess behind. Not too many reminders, and she's obsessive about things always being put away.

When she's in town, it's pretty much, make a decision and be quick about it.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 02-05-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Some nights, even with only a few hours, I'll try on almost everything in the closet, especially if I'm playing things against a new hair or makeup style. I've been forcing myslelf in recent years to stop an hour or so early and diligently clean up my mess. Guess that's maturity setting in
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

^^ HAHAHAHA Sherry exactly! The struggle is real
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Yep, been there, done that!

In physics, that concept is known as "Entropy" when it comes to explaining how thermodynamic processes work, and how disorder and randomness are the normal way by which they break down unless reversed through external interventions. You can look it up.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh yes frequently.

Suzy & others

I only thought I was bad until I saw Doc Sherry's photos......(post #4).....wow that looks like several hours to pick up and put away there Doc.

My routine is to change 4 or 5 times before heading out the door, but now I try to have the discipline to hang back up things that I don't select to wear

Cause there is no wife, no GF or anyone else for that matter going to pick it up for me......funny how living alone you will control how big of mess you make
    Last edited by Lauri K; 02-05-2017 at 02:20 PM. Reason: shitty typing skank I am
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I usually plan what I will wear ahead of time! Although sometimes that does not work and I get what Sherry's bed room looks like! LOL Hugs Lana Mae Lauri, when you live alone, yeah so true! LOL
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Been there, doing it this weekend. Not only do I ty the clothes in the closet, but all of the stuff I have stashed in storage boxes. And in the living room I have my photo studio stuff set up. I have already shot over 150 photos (most got trashed) I have processed them too.
    Now I have to sort out and put everything back in storage, clean the house and the bathroom. (Make-up traces), and fix a late night dinner. I MIGHT post a photo or two in the photo gallery.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Doc that is a lot of hardware (or is it software?).

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Used to do that a lot until one day I had several bags of clothes scattered around the bedroom, my wife came home early from work and was seconds from seeing them. Now I limit myself to two or three changes of clothes on any dress day.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzy, I now have learned to have controlled and orderly private fashion shows......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Nah, I pick something and go with it for the day.

Banned Read only
    Suzy,
    I usually know in advance what outfit I'm going to wear for my next social meeting, so I use the time to check out accessories and make sure everything is washed and ironed. I then hang what I intend to wear in a wardrobe in my daughter's old bedroom, I don't usually change my mind so I don't get into too much of a mess.

I'm ex military, so everything has a place and is always in its place
    Also I tend to think of the reason for my outing and plan on 2 different outfits, then decide just before I do my make up (about 10-15 minutes before I leave the house)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I get to dress whenever I home with just my wife here so I tend to stay dressed in one outfit for sometime. I don't need to get asmuch in as i can all at once.
    Angie

Haha to the OP, exactly!! I almost always spread everything out everywhere and then get a mild panic attack thinking OMG when I pack up I may leave something lying around. What works for me is to say to myself ok Becky, play the good housewife and tidy up
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    I usually plan what I will wear ahead of time! Although sometimes that does not work ...
    I usually have a plan too, but for some reason I have to try on three different outfits before I make the decision. But in the rush of getting out the door I never have time to tidy up until the next day.

The best laid plans of mice and crossdressers.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams View Post
    Doc that is a lot of hardware (or is it software?).
    Actually, these r really old photos taken before I came out to my daughter. Back then, I used to put everything away after ever session. Took between 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour.

Now that my daughter knows and never comes up my bedroom and bath they r much messier!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am totally guilty of this, I always know what I want to start with but then I see this dress an that top an those shoes an that skirt..... next thing you know I've had myself a little fashion show with far to many pics lol!

Suzy I really kind of have my own ceded chest that I use for most of my things. I seem to wear my panties daily so after I wear them I throw me in the wash hamper. My wife lost a bunch of weight and she gave me her old clothes, so I have a lot of tops and skirts. I went thru them keep everything I like and discarded the rest. We each buy our own undies, hose and makeup. ( well actually she is always asking me if Jaylyn needs any make up when she buys hers) I keep mine in an old purse in my chest. I try and keep every thing in check in case we die in a car wreck or something else at least my kids will think mom was keeping some of her old clothes in the chest in case she gained weight again. Now the forms, the really tall heels might make them wonder. Don't think they would buy mom must have lost weight in her boobs and her feet shrunk.

My darling wife has taught me what she learned from Mom and aunties: the womanly wiles of organizing clothes and maintaining a wardrobe, everything clean and mended all the time, neatly hung or folded, like with like. At first I found my manly slob really tough to rein in, but over the years I've come to appreciate her methods and now I take a womanly pride in keeping my stuff her way. And the essential infrastructure for that is having a place for everything.

I was able to share with her one thing from the manly realm: Roy G. Biv. That's electric-speak for the rainbow order of colors on resistors, red-orange-yellow-green-blue-indigo-violet. She likes to organize colored blouses the same way. I can only gape in awe.

Silver Member
    "Roy G Biv" is wrong. It doesn't count black, brown, white and grey and there is no indigo. We had a worse mnemonic "Bad Boys R... Our Young Girls, But Violet Gives Willingly". Black is 0, Brown 1, etc.

now that you mention it, Meghan, I remember that one too. Don't remember where the hell indigo came from though, maybe the rainbow in physics?