Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minimum time to dress

Aspiring Member
    It used to take me about 1 hour because I was rubbish at makeup. After a lot of practice, I've got it down to about 40 minutes.
    In the summer, my wife and children will be away from home for 3 weeks, which will give me the chance to practice my makeup every day, so hopefully I'll be able to get it down to about 30 minutes.

Depend if we are going out. Then it takes me about an hour. My makeup skills are far better. if I am just romping around the house. I can get ready in about thrity minutes.
    Part Time Girl

Not to overstate the obvious, but I just toss on my panties, slip, and dress, and heels, and I'm ready to go anywhere!

I can see that the investment in makeup is very possibly worth the time if it is deliciously self pampering, however!
    We are all beautiful...!

3 hours is normal for me but I can take a few shortcuts in a pinch. One of my friends has had her facial hair permanently removed and it saves her a lot of time!

Hi Gen....

i'm definitely the 3-4 hour mode and in some cases shorter if plans don't allow enough time

hugs
    Maria

At least 40 minutes or depends how i think i look
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

One hour is all I need now but it used to take a bit longer when I first started dressing fully