Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't sleep dressed!

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar

Can't sleep dressed!

All these years later and I still can't sleep dressed! Whether it's one of those rare occasions when I can dress for hours and then change into my slinky little teddy or babydoll nightie or when it's just going upstairs to our bedroom a bit earlier and dressing. I lie awake all night just enjoying the feeling of thigh highs on my freshly shaven legs, the flowery aroma of my perfume, the feeling of my breasts in a pushup bra, the feel of my wig caressing my shoulders and the sides of my face, the shiny, creamy feeling of my lipstick, the false lashes, the long fake nails, and the just the total euphoria of feeling complete!
    The next day I'm really dragging my butt, but it's so worth it!
    Anyone else lay awake nights?

I have been going to bed dressed from the neck down for quite awhile (I live alone). By that I mean garter belt and stockings, panties, pocket bra and breast forms and a long nylon night gown. Majority of the time I get a good night sleep. Occasionally will have trouble getting to sleep. In December started using a CPAP machine. Still not comfortable using it. I guess it just takes time to get use to it. In the morning I get up have breakfast, take of morning routine and dress from the neck down for the rest of the day. (I am retired).

me too but i dont like clothes anyway when im in bed.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Sleeping in lingerie and sometimes forms broke a long standing sleep disorder I had. I sleep like a baby swaddled in silk and lace. In the winter I go nuts, like in the old movies where after a woman gets dressed for bed she's wearing more square yards of material than during the day.

Banned Read only
    Natalie,
    It's not an option for me as I'm in a DADT situation apart from the concession of sleeping in a nightie, I do sleep better when I wear it.

I can usually sleep fine when I'm dressed (I actually think it helps!) with one big exception - I once fell asleep unintentionally early whilst still wearing a gaff. That woke me up in the middle of the night in a great deal of discomfort so I wouldn't recommend it!

No whem I'm in my hightwear I sleep like a babygirl.
    Angie

Hell-o Natalie,
    I find that a "little" bit of Tequila in my coffee helps tremendously!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I have been lucky enough to sleep enfemme when away for work on many many occasions, a pretty pink slinky long cami almost guarantees me a deep happy sleep.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    It's not that I'm complaining. I'm just enjoying the sensation so much that it's keeping me awake. When in drab and I have a restless night where the mind rambles on about nonsense I lay there thinking I need to sleep! If I fall asleep now I can get ______hours of sleep. But when dressed I actually enjoy the totally relaxed yet not sleeping feeling.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Tequila in the coffee is definitely not skirting (see other thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o Natalie,
    I find that a "little" bit of Tequila in my coffee helps tremendously!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

did someone say tequila, get rid of that coffee stuff....it takes up too much room

boosted a pair of black palazzo type pant from the donation pile from the mrs. once, wore them in my pajama bottom rotation for a spell but they have mysteriously disappeared so now i dont wear any
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I'm exactly the same. It's just too much stimulation, even when I'm minimally crossdressed. I keep waking up all through the night.

I've been sleeping nude since I realized I could. Nothing will improve on that.

Dee

Silver Member
    The key is getting used to what you wear at night. My wife doesn't like thin straps on her night gowns because the cut into her shoulders. I usually don't mind them, but sometimes they do me also.

I sleep like a baby.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather Anne View Post
    I have been going to bed dressed from the neck down for quite awhile (I sleep alone). By that I mean garter belt and stockings, panties, pocket bra and breast forms and a long nylon night gown. Majority of the time I get a good night sleep.
    I dress this way every night. And sleep like a baby. Love that warm snuggly feeling in the morning. Especially on the weekend when I don't have to get up for work.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I sleep better at night when dressed! I have night gown, sleep shirts, and PJs. I used to just sleep in my male underwear. This is so much better! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

At night I prefer to dress for bed. I always wear a nightdress but nothing else and I make sure that all my makeup has been removed. I have read many times that leaving makeup on ones face overnight is unhealthy for the skin. Others may have a comment on this.

I do try to ensure that I am comfortable but cool at night as it makes for better quality sleep. I do understand some comments about the sensations being strong. There are nights when I awake and revel in the silky caress of my long Olga nightgowns.

I'm with you Natalie!! The feeling keeps me up at night!! But it's still enjoyable haha!

According to my SO, I sleep like a baby when I am dressed, stay up's" bra, forms, panties, and slip. Sometimes a top or t shirt. Sometimes I might sneak into bed with a pair of heels on for a short period of time. Only maybe do this once a week or so. Aren't we glad we all like things a little different.

I used to have the same problem.
    One thing you might try is to try it the night after a restless night. Get a few hours sleep, or none at all. Get yourself good and tired. If you are tired enough, you're going to go to sleep no matter what.
    Go to bed in your gown/lingerie on a consistent basis. If you sleep in women's sleep wear a few times and then go back to sleeping in guy mode, you'll probably have to start all over.
    Once you get used to going to bed in a nightgown, it becomes almost second nature and sleeping in guy mode becomes difficult.

Jamie, does that mean you wake every 2 hours crying
    until someone puts a bottle (or boob) in your mouth?
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I have been sleeping dressed bra panties forms nighties or pjs for the last 6 or 7 years and sleep very well
    hugs
    Ronda

Sleep every night in nightgowns or feminine PJs.