Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can't sleep dressed!

When I go to bed dressed, I also suffer from an arousal that will keep me up for a while. But I like it, so I do it as often as possible. Just like wearing pantyhose or tights under my suit when I go to work. It also keeps me aroused. I believe that is a big part of why I like to sleep dressed.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    My experience trying to sleep dressed is the same as Natalie's. I travel a great deal and often wear lingerie to bed. Most of the times I find myself struggling to fall asleep, or waking up several times when I do fall asleep. But, even with that struggle, it is such a wonderful thing to wake up in a little nightie and lingerie and know you were able to spend the whole night dressed!!!

Yes it too me a while to get used to it.The excitement kept me awake but eventually I got used to going to bed in lingerie and breast forms.

Add me to those who find any femme clothing far too stimulating to sleep in.

I used to not be able to sleep in panties, and I really wanted to. I pushed off my crossdressing for many years as I believe the guilt was causing me issues. Now I think I have fully accepted who I am and my Cding has returned. I sleep in panties every night, no issues. Now if I put on a nightgown it seems to keep me too stimulated still. I think I would get used to it, but alas, my wife would most likely never get used to it.