Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't sleep dressed!

Aspiring Member
    I sleep just fine when dressed. I've worn a nightdress every night this week, along with bra and forms.
    I just love waking up in the morning with breasts.

Joni T,

As a 51 year-old, I say wear whatever provides you the best night of sleep! I normally wear boxers but when my wife's at work on weekdays and I'm catching up on sleep - I really enjoy wearing and falling asleep in silky pink panties and a satin chemise. Waking up and walking to the bathroom in this nighty wear always brings me a smile. Jaycee

I'm the opposite. It's easier to sleep when dressed in girl pj's.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I totally agree with how exciting it feels to sleep dressed... it used to be SO hard for me. After trying it for a while, I swear that I sleep better in my satin nightgown and forms whenever I have the opportunity. It makes SUCH a difference! It's like 5 minutes and a TKO every time haha. I wake up feeling so pretty, and ready to tackle the new day... if I can get my butt out of bed after a night of feeling so great!

Seems I'm nearly by myself here, as I like drifting off in a skirt and silk top..make a silk scarf as well...never tried "sleepwear". prob should after reading all of the above...a full or maxi skirt is quite warm here in the cold NE winters

Quote Originally Posted by briana_betancourt View Post
    I totally agree with how exciting it feels to sleep dressed... it used to be SO hard for me. After trying it for a while, I swear that I sleep better in my satin nightgown and forms whenever I have the opportunity. It makes SUCH a difference! It's like 5 minutes and a TKO every time haha. I wake up feeling so pretty, and ready to tackle the new day... if I can get my butt out of bed after a night of feeling so great!
    OMG, this is exactly what happened to me. I had to train myself and rewire my brain to say "ok, time for bed" when slipping into my silk Victorias Secret nightie and panties.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I usually wear panties under my PJs and at first I was nervous my wife would notice. This resulted in me being up all night. Lately, I've learned to relax and not worry about it. I've never been able to sleep with a bra on.

I love wearing a cami and tap short to bed. Unfortunately, I can't wear that when sleeping with my SO, so most of the time, I wear panties under my boxers, and then take off my boxers when she goes to sleep. I did struggle to sleep dressed for awhile also, thanks to how much I love the feeling of satin on my skin!

Banned Read only
    Natile, you're hot and I know hot when I see it. Just go to the photo gallery and see Scarlett In Her Sexiest Short Skirts!.....Sincerely Scarlett

I have had the same problem. This week though, Wednesday, I waited until I was good and tired, put on a black lace nighty (thanks Wal-Mart) and panties, cracked a window so I was cool, and slept fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    There are nights when I awake and revel in the silky caress of my long Olga nightgowns.
    Olga night gowns - YUM. Yards of slinky, silky material. It's like diving into a pool of nylon.

Night times are kind of special. No pressures to try and pass or dress up for anyone. It's just us being us alone with some of our favorite, intimate things.

I don't have a problem falling asleep. I just do it with a little smile inside me and wake up the same way.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    It's harder on work mornings.

World: Get up and go to work.
    Maria: No.
    World: Take off the perfectly body temp breastforms and silky lingerie.
    Maria: Don't wanna.
    World: Aaaaand now your procrastination has doomed you to twice the commute time.
    Maria: You suck, world.
    World: Three times the commute now.
    Maria: (obscene gesture) (gets up)
    Last edited by Maria Blackwood; 02-25-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Silver Member
    I don't wear a bra at night. Neither does my wife. But, I have boobs naturally so I wear night gowns or women's sleep shirts. I have several nightgowns that are form fitting and hug my breasts. Typicaly the straps stay in place better with my boobs and they are comfortable.

On occasion I wear satin sleep shirts. I wear my women's robes to get my newspaper. Run into neighbors getting theirs.

Silver Member
    Thanks to this post, for the first time in years, I bought and slept in a shorty, soft cotton nightie. It will take some getting use to time.

I have a routine that I follow most every night. I brush my teeth and gargle, wash my face, run my electric shaver over my body, followed by applying scented body lotion, except for my face, which I use a night time moisturizer. I slip on my Vanity Fair panties, followed by slipping on my Hanes Sheer Reflections thigh high stockings, then my push-up underwire bra, with my silicone breast forms. Lastly, I slip on my Vanity Fair night gown. Sometimes, I wear a full or half slip. Before I turn out the light, I read and enjoy the feelings and sweet aromas. Works every time. 😴

I tried this for the first time last night (I am single, so no one else in the bed). Nothing fancy, just a pair of bikini briefs and a nightie. Originally I had a bra on too, but decided to remove it just before getting in.

I woke two or three times through the night (normal) and each time I felt sexy and effeminate (neither is normal!). I never felt horny, I just felt like I was sexy. I immediately rolled over and went back to sleep. I will definitely have to try it again!

I've noticed something of a pattern in this thread. Not a lot of cotton or flannel.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Flannel? Darling, what am I? A Moorlock?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by natalie edwards View Post
    All these years later and I still can't sleep dressed! Whether it's one of those rare occasions when I can dress for hours and then change into my slinky little teddy or babydoll nightie ... Anyone else lay awake nights?
    I read this to my husband. Heh, he says he is going to be laying awake now, thinking about you! The man likes femininity, what can I say?

On the rare occasion I'm not sharing my room (with my roommate, don't get the wrong idea) I enjoy putting on a pair on panties that say "dream on" on the waistband and a camisole. I fall right asleep. Super comfy

Aspiring Member
    I am in a DADT situation and last year I started sleeping occasionally en femme in a separate bedroom to my SO wearing bra, form, slip, and long nightie. Then went abroad for several months and couldn’t do any crossdressing at all.

When we came home about a month ago after a couple of days settling back in, I said “Do you mind if I sleep as Vikky tonight?”

Her reply was “What took you so long?”

So I have, and have sleep every night en femme since. I sleep very soundly this way, and like Carla I find the warm, snuggly feeling in the morning is wonderful and it makes me feel very, very femme. I am very reluctant to get up.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I get to sleep in my panties and pantyhose every night. My wife says it does nothing for her but is OK with me wearing them if it makes me happy. I sleep like a charm especially when snugged up to my wife.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I guess it depends on what I am trying to wear to bed. If it is light and loose fitting then I can probably sleep with it on. But if it is tight or form fitting then it is hit or miss. In the past I could sleep with that. However recently I can't. I've tried and end up taking it off during the night.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Blackwood View Post
    It's harder on work mornings.

World: Get up and go to work.
    Maria: No.
    World: Take off the perfectly body temp breastforms and silky lingerie.
    Maria: Don't wanna.
    World: Aaaaand now your procrastination has doomed you to twice the commute time.
    Maria: You suck, world.
    World: Three times the commute now.
    Maria: (obscene gesture) (gets up)
    Very Funny. Have been through the same conversation.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    I've actually used sick days so as to not have it end!