Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't sleep dressed!

Actually Courvoisier backed coffee is nice. for bed time. I sleep like a baby in a nightie. I shower and take off my makeup. Then put on the nightie and go to bed.
    Part Time Girl

I can't sleep in any thing other than skivvies or my birthday suit. I can't stand the confining feeling of having any thing on in bed.
    John

My favorite way to sleep lately is in a satin chemise that comes just above the knee. With our without panties. I'm looking to get something that goes at least to my calves. And I absolutely adore the spaghetti straps.

Funny because I think every GG I lived with has gone the full flannel fortress route or boxers and an oversized t-shirt.

Aspiring Member
    I'm DADT, panties OK, everything else in private. So I rarely get to sleep dressed except panties and a t-shirt. But when my wife is away and I have the bed to myself, out comes one of my nighties. A pink fleece one for the cold weather. I sleep like a log in it. I also get a sense of normality on those rare days. I get up in the morning, shower, do my face, put on my panties, forms, bras, pantyhose, dress, wig, go about my day, then undress, put on my nightie and go to sleep. It just feels so normal and right. It makes me feel very at peace, relaxed and normal. The lack of anxiety allows me to sleep better.

I'm glad someone brought this up because I never sleep well when I wear lingerie to bed. I do fall asleep but then I don't seem to go into a deep sleep and keep waking up. Like Catherine, too much stimulation I suppose. It hasn't stopped me, though, when the opportunity arises to dress for bed!

I had the same problem when I started "dressing" while I sleep. But after a while I got used to it. But then I live alone and I am able to do without any problem.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You wear thigh high stockings to bed ??

Tina
    I sleep well when fully dressed. I truly feel "at home". My wife doesn't mind except she sometimes doesnt like me wearing a wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Jamie, does that mean you wake every 2 hours crying
    until someone puts a bottle (or boob) in your mouth?
    Funny. I'd hold out for the boob anyways.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I sleep in nighties every night. The few times over the last decade when I couldn't I didn't sleep well.

I sleep in my forms every night. we sleep in separate rooms because I flip-flop snore dream and yell. I sometimes sleep while dressed and I sleep well when I do
    ​Jamey

I sleep in a nightgown and panties. I tried sleeping with a bra and forms, I loved the feeling but I always woke up in the middle of the night too warm. So I just went back to just the nightgown.

I haven't worn an article of men's clothing to bed for about 5-6 years now..
    nighties, girly pjs or lingerie for me.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Natalie

I don't think I could sleep with all that on either. Maybe once or twice when over drinking and just drifted off to sleep.
    Really should clean your makeup off before bed anyway.

In the evenings, my wife and I change into lounge/bed time wear and have some cocktails. Mine consists of L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a nylon gown.

I sleep very well and consider myself extremely fortunate to have such a supportive spouse.

Back when I could not often dress I had the same issue. I wanted t be up when dressed, and laying down was every bit as sensual. Nowadays, with a supportive wife, I sleep in silk/cotton gowns and panties. Occasionally a bra and forms, too.

It's exactly the same for me. Never get a good nights rest wearing my sexy satin nightie

I know it takes me longer to fall asleep and I don't get as much sleep when I go to bed in lingerie, versus wearing guy clothes to bed. It's definitely distracting having the feel of a baby doll, panties and nylons on.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natalie, The best thing is waking up dressed......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Isn't it?! I have a mirrored headboard and I can just roll over and smile!

I have no worries sleeping dressed, been doing it since I was twelve.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I absolutely love satin nighties. On the rare occasions that I get to go to bed en femme I do find that it takes me a while to get to sleep - too much stimulation of the senses. If I happen to get multiple consequtive nights then that's only a 'first night problem' - sleep like a baby thereafter.

Krystyn, Jamie,
    Nice one!

I recently had this problem. I just kept trying to sleep through the feelings until it just felt natural and part of my bed time routine. And I love waking up more when I am en femme.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

No issues sleeping for me since I sleep in my birthday suit.

I just purchased a pair of white support pantyhose, they fit great, they were so nice to sleep in them next to my wife.