Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Risky underdressing.

Junior Member Samantha Sometimes's Avatar

Risky underdressing.

I ran a marathon yesterday with a sports bra on under my running shirt. My plan if I got caught was just to say it helped with chaffing. (Which it did not) it was very fun but probably not worth the trouble. I sometimes feel like the riskier the underdressing the more fun it is.

I've never felt that way and when the risk is there I'll refrain.

However; what I've found is many times the risk is all an illusion in my overactive imagination. Then after it's all over and done with I'm disappointed for not having underdressed when I could have all along.

That being said, as I've gotten older I tend to say "Carpe Diem" and go for it no matter what.

I've gotten more daring with my underdressing. Wearing my prettiest bras, with only a T-shirt or sweatshirt over it. Sometimes I just like to push the limits.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

The other day at the gym I noticed a very buff guy wearing what looked like a bra, turned out to be a fitness tracking device holstered near his heart in a bra-like harness. So wear whatever you want and quit worrying.

It's common here for soccer players to use a tracking device on the back. I believe it's a GPS tracking thing so they can measure how much he run and such. It looks exactly like a sports bra with a small box in the back

I agree with Amy about pushing the limits. Before I retired I underdressed frequently and after a delivery would gradually unbutton my co shirt so my pretty lace bra would show. Was really fun when completely open and the wind would blow it off my cups.

I've been completely under-dressing for several years now and I'm quite comfortable with it all now, when I first started I was a little worried about the what ifs but once I got more comfortable being me I don't have any reservations anymore.

Under dressing is the only thing that keeps me sane! Seriously, I wear panties every day as I have for the last seven years, when it's cool enough I like to wear a nice little bra and a camisole under my work clothes. In all these years, no one has noticed, or at least even commented. It's my little secret and it brings me great joy.
    Lace and Smiles

Lisa

I started running again about three months ago ago. I wrote about it here. It made me really nervous because... well, because it hurts. Running hurts my ankles, knees... my back. Hurts my hips but running is something that seems to help keep weight off the best.

Anyway, I tried running with a sports bra... like a tight, high impact sports bra. I tried it with and without and what I have found is that it seems... well, it seems like it helps reduce the chance of injury. I've been prone to tearing my calve muscles since I had a terrible injury 15 years ago. I can usually feel it if it's about to happen and I have to start walking. Since wearing it I haven't had a muscle rip and in fact, my run time has gotten faster.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I'm wearing chemises or similar lingerie and panties under my work clothes most days now. No real risk unless I get in an accident requiring emergency assistance, but then it's the least of my problems.

I have been underdressing for years. Mostly at work. Some coworkers know, but are cool with it. I usually wear a full slip, panties and camisol. Sometimes I will wear a bra. I am in my mid 60s and feel comfortable with dressing. Not worried what people think and since I am retiring soon, I am not worried about my job.

Love my pantyhose and panties under my jeans!

ElysiaE,
    I do this almost every day!! Sometimes I wonder what everyone else would think if they found out.... but that's just me worrying to much!!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-14-2017 at 11:35 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties daily. Sometimes a camisole. Being winter, when I have to go out and run errands without taking my coat off, women's jeans, bra and breast forms, camisole and unbuttoned shirt, or woman's top. When I run or ride solo, I do wear a sports bra.

Now that I'm in my late 60s I wear my panties almost daily. They are like a reminder of what I enjoy but they are also becoming just a common particle of clothing for me.

I will wear panties out and about quite frequently if my SO is not around. In the cooler weather, sometimes a bra and a camisole under a sweatshirt or a jacket. I'm not sure any of this is particularly risky as far as outing me though. When I first started underdressing though, I was certain that most people had X-ray vision and could see that I was wearing panties and that the anti-panty gestapo would come knocking at my door.

Platinum Member
    I suspect there is a little exhibitionist streak in those of us who like to venture out in public, whether its underdressed or dressed to the nines..

I am a cable technician and am always around different people. I usually have at least a pair of panties on at all times. Have found my thong sticking out on more than one occasion. Was wearing neon pink pantyhose one day and my jeans got caught on a nail and ripped wide open. The lady had a good look at my panty covered behind.

Banned Read only
    It's always going to be "Risk vs Reward." Before joining this site I never tried underdressing. So, let me have a go at it! As a retiree with a working wife I had plenty of time for in-home cross dressing. So, if I have to do a lot of running around outside in my male attire, I may as well underdress. In the fall or winter I wear a sweat shirt and long jeans under which I tried a camisole, bra, panty, hosiery (pantyhose or thigh highs with a garter girdle). Nothing! More of an inconvenience in the long run when using the restroom. I feel no femininity at all underdressing. Frankly, I forgot I was wearing female undergarments except when I had to use the bathroom. Nothing exciting about it at all. I guess if you feel there is some excitement at the possibility of being discovered..OK... go for it.

I will typically wear panties and sometimes a bra when I have a sweater on at work. Funny story- one night I has on a cami garter panties and stockings. I went for a quick beer run to the local store and met up with a woman. We got to talking and long story short she came back with me to my apt. I excused myself and went into the bathroom and took off my lingerie and hid it under the counter so she would not find it. Looking back I probably should have seen where the situation would have gone???? Well it all worked out in the long run.

I wear my panties, garter belt and stocking every day under my work cloths and no one has ever noticed. I even keep my legs free of hair. The stocking help keep my legs warmer and the support helps with circulation, and I love the feel. all around plus

I can't remember the last time I wore men's underwear. Panties and thi highs...always. I usually wear a C cup with my silicone forms, but I have several lovely underwire A cup bras which I fill pretty well that I wear out. Sometimes a camisole, too. I usually don't wear socks...and yes, I've received some "glances" and some smiles. They're just clothes. 😉

As a DADT crossdresser I really relish the chance to underdress, especially in situations in which I can let a little something show like a bra strap or the top of a lace camisole. I love the moment when a female sales clerk or barista notices. I'm not sure if this is an exhibitionist type of thing or more of me wanting to create a situation in which I out myself.

My bf had to pick up something heavy with a friend the other day. Even though he's out with his dressing (you can usually see his lacy cami under his shirts), I was still surprised to see him completely unconcerned with his pink panties with yellow and purple butterflies showing. And I mean SHOWING. His skinny jeans were slipping down big time getting this item off the truck and then into place in his house. I mentioned it to him, just in case there was concern. Nope! His guy friend certainly noticed but clearly didn't care. And for whatever reason, that makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

Right after we started dating, he was wearing skinny jeans with a pink tee, gray hoodie, and his women's tennis shoes (either orange or purple with pink laces; can't remember which pair now). We were in this professional space where people from various companies and startups get together to collaborate and socialize in a more casual setting. There were dozens of people there, many of which he knows. He was standing in the middle of the room and I was maybe 25 feet away. He looked over to me, I smiled, and then he lifted his arms straight into the air to lift his shirt slightly above his waist. This revealed the top of his purple panties with bright pink waistband. Then he put his arms back down and winked at me.

Maybe it's because we live in a hyper liberal area, with a high concentration of educated people, that he can do this without real fear. Or maybe it's just many years of pushing the limits without consequence. A combination of the two, I suppose. Either way, it is exciting!
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

Hi Gabriella,
    It's great to hear that you are comfortable and supportive of your boyfriends feminine side and it's great that he's comfortable and confident with himself to wear what he like without any fears.