Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Risky underdressing.

I used to worry about such things but in retrospect I wonder what I was worrying about. Just be yourself. Wear whatever you want and I doubt that the rest of the world gives a damn.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It sounds like another I want to get caught wearing a bra thread.
    Wear a bra and if someone says something omg are you wearing a bra? Say yes I am and be done with it.

Banned Read only
    Samantha,
    The lesson I learned from underdressing is make sure everything fits and is comfortable . I wore a bra, suspender belt panties and stockings once to photograph a wedding, they were small and sexy but not suitable for wearing for hours when physically working, they became uncomfortable, I was sore where I'd never been before and on top of all that it ruined some really nice underwear.

I underdressed all the time, usually panties and tights. I find it comfortable. I wear socks over the tights to protect them from the boots I wear and I'm not concerned about the tops being seen as I wear a long coat. Only got caught once. Played it off as I heard it keeps you warm. They bought it.

I've worn a bra and panties under my clothes daily for years. My wife knows, doctor knows and I've only had 2 incidents. A lady at work gave me a hug and felt my bra, she stepped and asked me if that was a bra. I said yes and that was that.
    The other time I was getting something off a bottom shelf, lady behind me said nice flowers, but you might want to tuck your shirt back in. She was totally cool about it.
    If you act odd or draw attention to it, that's what you'll get - attention.
    If you're going to wear bras and panties just act natural about it and roll with it.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella111 View Post
    My bf had to pick up something heavy with a friend the other day. Even though he's out with his dressing (you can usually see his lacy cami under his shirts), I was still surprised to see him completely unconcerned with his pink panties with yellow and purple butterflies showing. And I mean SHOWING. His skinny jeans were slipping down big time getting this item off the truck and then into place in his house. I mentioned it to him, just in case there was concern. Nope! His guy friend certainly noticed but clearly didn't care. And for whatever reason, that makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

Right after we started dating, he was wearing skinny jeans with a pink tee, gray hoodie, and his women's tennis shoes (either orange or purple with pink laces; can't remember which pair now). We were in this professional space where people from various companies and startups get together to collaborate and socialize in a more casual setting. There were dozens of people there, many of which he knows. He was standing in the middle of the room and I was maybe 25 feet away. He looked over to me, I smiled, and then he lifted his arms straight into the air to lift his shirt slightly above his waist. This revealed the top of his purple panties with bright pink waistband. Then he put his arms back down and winked at me.

Maybe it's because we live in a hyper liberal area, with a high concentration of educated people, that he can do this without real fear. Or maybe it's just many years of pushing the limits without consequence. A combination of the two, I suppose. Either way, it is exciting!
    Confidence is sexy, no matter what they're wearing.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I have worn my panties and bra for years now to work everyday have been outed twice no big deal several people I work with know

Been underdressing every day for years and only caught once when my shirt came up exposing some pink panties. Nothing big made of it though. For me all forms of sanity would disappear if I couldn't at least underdress. Definitely worth the risk for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Sometimes View Post
    I ran a marathon yesterday with a sports bra on under my running shirt. My plan if I got caught was just to say it helped with chaffing. (Which it did not) it was very fun but probably not worth the trouble. I sometimes feel like the riskier the underdressing the more fun it is.
    I'm an avid runner and cyclist, and of course, bra wearer. I don't wear forms, but I do wear a sportsbra when exercising. It takes some planning to conceal it. I wear tops that have patterns in the design, as single-colour tops will show outlines much better. I have even found some neutral coloured tank tops to run in, and they have a bra built in.

There is a practical side to this. I actually do get some comfortable support, and the issue of nipple chafing goes away.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    I love underdressing for both the daring nature of it and the feeling I get knowing I am dressed in public. My one mistake was wearing stockings and garter belt out with friends and the garter breaking. I spent most of the time in the bathroom trying to fix it or hold my stocking up.

Wearing lingerie underneath is my norm, whether wearing my male or female outerwear. I have been doing this for years and I'm always been careful not to show when I shouldn't. When I'm more free to let some lace peek out, I don't make a big deal about it and and have never encountered an awkward situation. I do it because I like the feel and look and worry less about what others see or thing. This is my first post and I'm happy to be here.

I am pretty lucky as I can wear panties whenever I want to. (Thank God SO approves) But with being ummmmmm "chubby" and being the custodian at an elementary school, I sometimes wear boxers so the kids and teachers dont see a little lace poking from the top of my jeans or shorts.

In Sydney Australia, our annual 14km City to Surf fun run, is as much about the fun, as it is about the run. Yes, there are many people only interested in beating their personal best time, but there are just as many out the back of the pack who do it just for fun, and so the many and varied costumes come out. Wearing a wig, a dress and a pair of runners on your feet would just be considered as fun, and lets enjoy the day.

I have been underdressing for 50 years plus at home and work. A bulky sweater or a vest under a suit jacket will conceal a bra quite nicely.

If I am wearing a bra, I am presenting as female.

Very little risk there. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I underdressed when I can. Mostly panties, I work in a very conservative workplace and getting caught would not be good.

Every underdressing is a bit risky. You never know when you have to undress in front of others in case of some accident or something like that.
    That unexpected moment happened to me last year when I went to the doctor because of skin problems on my face and didn't expect I'll need to undress at all. I was wearing white lace panties and pantyhose under my male jeans and had painted toenails as on many other days. I was quite embarrassed, but couldn't say no when he said I have to completly undress, except underwear so he can check if I have same skin problems on some other parts of my body.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Well, you could have said no. I don't think a doctor has the legal right to make you undress.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Probably not, but it didn't occur to me to say no to the doctor. He didn't have any strange comments or anything and he is my doctor, so I don't expect he will tell that to anyone.

I wear sports bras and small breast forms under my work uniform everyday, I also wear eye shadow and mascara to work everyday and no one has ever noticed or if they have they don't say a word.
    I also wear sports bras and small breast forms under tee shirts and go to the shops, it is so much fun to push the limit.
    Besides I feel naked without a bra and breast forms in these days.
    Sophie Mosley

I don't underdress but very rarely. I've taken to painting my toes however but would explain that away that my daughter did them if it came up.

I work in construction step on a nail went to medical walk in. They asked me, had i had a tetanus shot so I pull up my shirt to get shot. She said, no I was wearing my panties and hose. i know she seen but did not say a word. Just a little grin and smile.