Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

Hey all!
    I have only been on these forums for a short while but have to say that it is amazing to talk to and be apart of this group. There is so much to learn and its always helpful to read through people's experiences and thoughts on anything from makeup tips to the harder topics like how to find self acceptance and help your SO understand the other part of you. It has been incredible so far so to all of you I want to say thank you! Also a special thanks to Paula2 it was great to reach out and find a local friend. Never thought going online could foster new friendships. Its unique to be able to share new experiences with you all!

All the best,
    Jess

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Jessica you are right this is a great place to be able to chat and learn with like minded folks who for the most part really
    understand what your dealing with. I know exactly what you mean.
    So glad you have found this place
    Rachel Leigh

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Jessica. I can pretty much echo everything you have said. It has been a revelation to me joining this group.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I feel we have a sisterhood here,a common ground of sorts. Welcome Jessica.

It's nice of you to acknowledge everyone here and may your stay be as fruitful in the future.

This is an eclectic group. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.