Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boob size

Boob size

One of the small benefits of not being a GG or going on hormones is that when we dress we get to choose our boob size. I am slim and a bit under 6' tall but like to have relatively small boobs, I feel a B looks best on me, I prefer to use a push up bra with silicon boosters which enable me to get a very nice natural cleavage. I would be interested in your preferences, does anyone like to mix it up and change?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Ha ha. I was just going to post on this. Great minds...

I go through weekly waves. One week I go without forms, the next I get itchy at work needing to wear them. I start at B and switch to D and taper off back to B. I'm looking at some of those newish gel forms in a C cup to fill the gap.

I put my B cups on today, and immediately it didn't seem like enough, but I stuck with them. Am I addicted now? Will even the D cups not be enough. Will I need to go full anime babe, wildly progressing through the alphabet to HH forms that need a wheelbarrow to help support?

I have found a B cup to be about the right and appropriate size for boobs.
    I'm a large girl (6'3", 215 lb), with a naturally large male chest. (Right now about a 44 in. around but no Man Boobs). My bras are all 42B, and I find them quite comfortable, with our without falsies.
    When I first started to fill my bra, the water balloons were fantastic but I had a tendency to go for MORE boob (probably stuffing to a C or D cup size.) With my larger size I didn't need the bigger look, and found that a more trim breast size (about a firm B) to be best for filling out and shaping my female form to a dress.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I have broad should and in the plus size. So I have DD or E size forms. But underneath I have B size natural boobs. I wear the form since it accentuate my whole body.

I am still in processfindig best size for me. Atm I have B but sometimes I think its still too big for me (5.7 ,163lb ) !! But since i have no sillicone forms i am free to experiment with sizes. Definetly aiming for smaller,more natural looking sizes then some huge melons I am way beyond that
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

B cups or C cups look best on me depending on the style and my natural boobs fit well in them.

I switch back and forth between using a B or C, depending on the outfit. If the top is form fitting, I'm more apt to go with the smaller size forms. I do the same with different sizes of hip padding, and what looks better under my skirt or dress.

I'm a bit under 6' and fair skinned. I'm a fan of the B cup as the proportions seem right for my height, weight & skin tone. The B for me also fits perfectly in the dresses I have. All about the proportions I guess. Going for a simple natural look makes me feel like I fit in a bit more!

I bounce between a C and D...pun intended.

I don't get it. I have two sizes, I believe to be C's and D's, according to how they fit into my bras, but when I measure myself with them, the come out the same (43). How is that possible? The bigger ones feel larger without a doubt, and heavier, and bouncier.

B/C for me. Balconette bra are my favs as they tend to give the best look. I must admit I experimented with mega-boobs back in the day, but just wasn't for me.

I have small man boobs or mild gynecomastia which gives me small A cup breast. My forms are a size 5 which in my band size 36/38 give me a B/C final size cups. This looks good with most of my outfits but a few could use more breast volume. I'm currently debating between purchasing a set of size 6 or 7 forms but leaning towards 7s.

Silver Member
    I am a 38D, 40C with my forms, but a lot depends on what I am wearing. For certain outfit, I use padding which puts me at a B/C.

Laura, I liked your pun.

Years ago went with added augmentation of 425/450 and still perky C+.......perfect for body frame

I wear Ds most of the time but have B and C that I also wear depending on my outfit I'm over 6' so bigger looks good not over size
    hugs
    Ronda

It depends on my bra whether it is a B or C. My Playtex 18 hr bra is a 42B where as my Bali plunge bra is a 42C. Use the same forms in both. It was nice getting the right size bra instead of using my wifes 38B with bra extenders.

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    I so desperately want to present with small boobs, maybe not an A cup, but a small B. A 34B would be amazing. I'm very short for a man (about 5'5), so you'd think I could pull it off, but my love handles and tummy are just a bit too bulgey for it to look right, so I have to settle for a 36C for everything to look balanced and proportional.
    "I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?/What I've succumbed to is making me numb/Oh I'm just a girl, my apologies/What I've become is so burdensome/Oh I'm just a girl, lucky me/Twiddle-dum there's no comparison" - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

Boobs come in two sizes, too small and too big.

Please girls! go with the B-cup. natural and comfortable.

Aspiring Member
    You all realize that cup size is a ratio based on the difference between the circumference below the breast to that across the nipples? A B cup on a girl wearing a 40" band size will be a much bigger cup size on someone wearing a 34" bra. I wear a 40" bra. I'm naturally between A and B with my man-boobs, no forms. So without forms I would wear a 40A, very hard to find, or a padded 40B of which I have two bras. So before I bought forms, I wore 40B bras, not particularly easy to find, with enhancers. When I bought forms, I bought size no. 6 from the Breast Form Store, Amolux diamond. From their size chart, the no. 6 form is a DD cup on a 34" bra, and a C cup on a 40" bra. On a 44" bra, it becomes only an A cup!

I want to be as natural a lady as possible. I consider the no. 6 form proportional to my nearly 6 ft frame. That puts me in a 40C bra, and I have been able to find some pretty styles in that size and currently own 4; one lacy, one padded and colourful, two sports.

For my body size, 185ish with broad shoulders and 5'9", I'm a 40 D.
    Please call me Lisa!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I match my boob size to the figure and outfit I plan to wear.

Since I'm 5' 9" and 150 pounds, I can slip into size 8-10's and wear B's.
    Or, add hip/butt pads and fill out size 14-16's! Then, it's DD's or bigger!

022-1.jpg

P1090137 (3) (640x624).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Much trial and error has me now settled on 36B, which look right on my 5'8'' and 155lbs (ish) frame,
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I'm a full time under-dresser and I wear my C cup asymmetrical forms on a daily basis, I have five different size silicone breast forms from small A to a DD but the C cups are the most natural looking for my body type and size.
    It's nice to have choices depending on what you're wearing and what type of activity you're doing .

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I like C-cups, I wear a 40C. I think C- cups fit my frame I'm 5'8" 180lbs.