Thread: Is the Pink Fog,a part of a cycle?

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar

Is the Pink Fog,a part of a cycle?

I have recently retired and have time to think about and list some of my cycles that my body goes through. With more freedom to dress as I please, I have had the opportunity to watch the ebb and flow of my pink fog more carefully. They say that men have a cycle similar to a women's monthly cycle, but not as much is known about it. Well one thing I know for sure is that I have a cycle and the pink fog is a part of it. Is this all hormone related, I know that at times I desire to be sexual active with the Mrs., then at times there is no interest. Then there are times that I just got to get dressed up, no if's, and's, or but's about it. There was a time when dressing and sex were almost one and the same thing, but not any more. The two combined has been decreasing steady for the last 10 years. Is it just me, has this been the result of a hormone change, decrease, or a change in my mind as a result of years of dressing? You would think that if the two were such an intertwined part of my life at one point, then as one decreased, then the other would also. I have always liked the feel of the clothes, but at the beginning when the deed was done I couldn't get out of the clothes fast enough. Now, I want to get dressed to enjoy the clothes, I don't want to have anything interfering with my dressing enjoyment. To me this seems like a contradiction within me, but I don't think that I am alone on this one.
    Last edited by Gillian Gigs; 05-08-2017 at 11:33 AM. Reason: grammer
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I believe we all form habits, Gillian. And, those with long time SO's develop habits around them.

So, if u lived alone like I do, and were free to have or dress whenever u like, I think u would find no pattern to either your desires for dressing or sex.

Mine r pretty consistent. And, when I do a lot of either over a short period, my desire for them decreases.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No expert but like everyone else , I have an opinion. Pink Fog may follow a cycle for some. For me it just sneaks up and hits me in the head! Sometimes I wrestle with it and it runs away and some times it overpowers me! Dressing is the same way. Sometimes it can be held back and sometimes it won't be denied! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I think everyone is different and depends on the individual. I like to dress,but it has to be all the way femme,I used to dress at home for a few hours when I had alone time in the a.m. and felt the pink fog more deep then now. When I would dress at home it would be more to be like a house wife or home maker,I would cook,clean,and practice makeup but still had facial hair. Now that I go all the way femme make up,nails,waxing, and I go to a motel (still in the closet)to change I go out and about,the only thing the next I'm depressed for a couple of days until I snap out of it.