Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boob size

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    I'm a natural 36B so I just use my homemade forms to give them a bit of a lift. I usually use one with about 7ozs of filling and that gives me a reasonable 36C bust, which works well with having 37" hips and 31" waist . At 5' 7" I can take a 4" heel and look in balance, as in my avatar .

I laugh when I see on ebay. when you search for forms. Most are Ds or larger. While my SO has Ds. I feel that for myself, smaller is better, going with a B or C cup.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    For my body size, 185ish with broad shoulders and 5'9", I'm a 40 D.
    Wow, we could be twins, size wise anyway. I can only dream of looking as fantastic as your photo though.

I've always been attracted to big-breasted women, so whenever I'd take on a female identity, I had to have big ones. I'm 5'7" and slim--which is great for cd-ing--but a bit broad in the chest and shoulders. I think my 38D bra size helps to compensate for the wideness of my shoulders, and gives me a very believably curvy shape from the waist up. After years of dressing up, I discovered how to pad my hips and butt, and then, oh my ... everything just seemed to work together perfectly.

I love my c cup forms just the right size for me. Some times I will stuff a bit more but not much.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    I used to go for B all the time, but after a while I realised that while I liked that size, they didn't seem to be in proportion with my upper body size, so now I tend to go for a C/D.
    I do have an A cup bra that I really like though. My natural man-boobs fit it quite nicely at the moment.
    However, I would really like to lose a fair bit of weight (about 30 to 40 lb) because
    1) I'm overweight
    2) I have some great dresses and underwear that don't fit me any more since I gained the weight
    3) Reducing my weight should help with my blood pressure
    4) Anyone who read my posts a few weeks ago will know that I'm going to be doing a ballet skit in a Christmas show this year, wearing a tutu, and I would really like to look good in it. (The belly has to go!)
    If I can manage to lose all that weight, I might revert back to my B-cups.

Becky,
    I'm with Lana Mae, I only have C cup forms, They seem to be about right for my 5' 10" 198 lb bod!
    I do have a padded A for sleeping.

Hugs, Connie Marie

I am 6', and 40" with no boobs. Where do I shop for an A size cup bra? I am 175#.

I think a tendency of CDs is to over do it in the boob department, realistically the front protrusion should match up with the junk in the trunk. Balance is the key. As such I mostly stick with a B cup, I do have a pair of slightly bigger forms but they only come out once in a while for specific outfits.
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 02-14-2017 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Completing a sentence

Quote Originally Posted by drobert44 View Post
    I am 6', and 40" with no boobs. Where do I shop for an A size cup bra? I am 175#.
    Amazon.com

Watch the reviews for sizing information. Alot of times the band will run small, other times the cup. You can go up a band size and drop a cup in some styles yet it's the same fit.

Quote Originally Posted by drobert44 View Post
    Glamorise makes one of the few A-cup bras in larger band sizes, all the way up to 58, IIRC. https://glamorise.com/the-perfect-a.html

I do D forms as Amy. Feels great, looks great, and I buy clothes accordingly. Dancewear and yoga too. Love this room.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sarahNZ View Post
    I think a tendency of CDs is to over do it in the boob department, realistically the front protrusion should match up with the junk in the trunk. Balance is the key. As such I mostly stick with a B cup, I do have a pair of slightly bigger forms but they only come out once in a while for specific outfits.
    Unfortunately I can't do that because I have nearly nothing in the trunk. Even my guy pants require a very tight belt (42 belt cinched down to 36" ) to keep them above my hips.
    Above that I have a double loaded center section (almost fat). While my band size is 42 and I do have a natural A/B cup I tend to wear DD cups and fill them with a set of 1600 G forms. I use to use a set of 1800 gram forms but they were getting to be nothing but tape-overs.
    Presently I am 72" tall and am now weighing in at 235. (Down from my Christmas bloat of 250 lb). Now my aim is 180 lb. got to diet and exercise. The exercise is on a rest period till I recover from the fall down the steps (In drab and had my hands full - Tested the durability of my new Motorola 7 "indestructible" face, it is. I landed face down, stopped my fall with the hand holding the phone by placing the phone face down to the pavement. a la push up position. Just missed a protruding metal corner with my head or I wouldn't be here)
    So now I am starting the long walk routines to build up my stamina. Even if I get down to 180 I think I will continue to use my DD girls, I like to stand out and even though I loose the weight my band size will not be dropping but about 2 inches. Bone structure doesn't change.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I'm a natural 38B, but like my 40D Bras with forms. It depends on how I'm feeling, where I'm going, or what I'm wearing.

I wear a 36D currently when dressing that's with forms of course I bought these wide teardrop shape ones so fill out very nice and evenly they don't appear overly large in conjunction with my body type since I am fairly triangular in shape but I stepped up my hip and buttocks game squats plunges etc stopped running cause I found for me it takes away my butt and makes my legs huge but I'm switching to a 36C prosthetic breast form so I can wear bikini tops with a lace/ crochet throw over and crop tops and such since I just got my naval pierced I kinda wanna show it off

I think 34 B suits me best but I have tried a C from time to time

I love the idea I can wear almost any size.
    I started way to big but have settled on a C,D,DD cup depending on the outfit and where I am going.
    I have thunder thighs so I think I can get away with DD sometimes.
    At least Amy in Las Vegas (Just U) said they work.

I am 5'11 1/2" ~170 lbs - 34-36C''s-DD's.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Well. Naturally I MIGHT be an a cup. But with my physique, 6 foot 1 and a normal mans chest. I use a d cup form. It seems to best fit my physical body style. I can get by with a c cup but d seems more natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Unfortunately I can't do that because I have nearly nothing in the trunk. Even my guy pants require a very tight belt (42 belt cinched down to 36" ) to keep them above my hips.
    Have you given thought to hip/butt prosthetic padding? It would help with the top to bottom balance.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

I usually wear a 32b or 34a. When I need larger boobage I go with aa bombshells to make them a 34b.
    5'6" 125lbs

Depending on what I plan to wear, I have three cup sizes...all underwires. Most of the time I wear my d cup bras with my so realistic silicone forms. I also have some lovely b cup with forms. I also fill my uplift a cups quite naturally. I wear the a cups around the house or when I go out drab. Ah, choices, choices, choices. Love it.

I normally wear a 44D, because I have a large chest. The D-cup blends well with my chest and really doesn't look especially large. I have forms of many different sizes for different occasions though. When underdressing I wear a 44B because I have a natural B-cup. I sometimes add chicken cutlets for extra emphasis.

I have a few dresses and blouses that are tight across the chest. With these outfits I wear smaller forms, and sometimes go down to a 44C bra to avoid the "stretched" look, Also, I have a couple of dresses that make my belly look too big, so I wear a 44DD to compensate.

Banned Read only
    38C is just perfect for me! XOXOXO Scarlett

Aspiring Member
    I recall wearing a 34B bra initially out of my own ignorance, but didn't find the fit right in the slightest. 32B is just right for me. I shouldn't have overly large breasts.

I've been fitted and they always tell me I'm a B. I underdress more than full so the B works for me.