Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Boob size

Jean,

That is some good information, I have been experimenting with inserts lately mostly he self adhesive type I found at WallMart, and a few non-adhesive kind I purchased from Blythe lingerie shop. I one reason I seem to like using them is I get a better selection of bras to choose from. So the information you gave me is really helpful.

Thank-you

@--}-----
    Michelle

I have a slim body I tried a 38C but they did'nt look right went to a 38B and now have the perfect look for me.

Jumping right in here and pointing out the fact that I'm a natural minus AA cup... in other words FLAT. I've got man pecs, but no protrusion. I'm 5' 10", and 155 - 160 (depending on whether or not I had the cheesecake.) I have two sets of forms, 800g and 1000g, which translates into a B or C/D. With the 1000g forms, my 38C bra is full, whereas the 800g leave a little room. There's only an inch difference in my bust between the two of them. The 800's just look undersized on my frame, and the 1000's seem to look more natural, albeit BUSTY. I also like the bounciness of the C/D's. So at 43/32/38, I'm being all the girl I can be, while going for that Hot Soccer Mom look. I just wish I had more ass... LOL

-Geena
    I am a work of art! I just wish that my artistic skill set was closer to Norman Rockwell than it is to Salvador Dali!

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    Having broad shoulders and being 6'3" I wear 46 DD

Call me a cab...ernet!
    I'm 6 ft tall and have "C" cup and "D" cup breast forms. I go back and forth between both, but tend to find myself wearing the "D's" more. Not always the case, but sometimes bigger seems better...more bounce, more feminine feel.

I used to wear about 1000g forms because I'm already pretty large, and wanted something proportional to my size to look natural but since I started getting actual growth, they now look ridiculously large when stacked on top of what I now have. Considering getting some smaller ones for presentation reasons while hoping for more growth.

When dressed I wear a DD or C. When underdressing I use an A I have natural B's and with a loose shirt the A is just enough to not be real noticeable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think a 38C or 38B would look best on me, especially if going out in public. But, there are times when I think a D-cup would be fun.

I'm 5'10" and 155 pounds. I was just fitted and got my first forms last week. I ended up at 40C. This just gave me what I felt worked best for me proportionally.

Elizabeth

Aspiring Member
    I am undressed today in a black treasures intimates size 40 DD . What a great fit. I guessed the size. This slightly padded bra gives me a nice set of titties. The straps do not show with a tshirt. Down below I am wearings varsette nylon control panties.I have been wearing all day including when I was mowing. They are just so darn comfortacomfortable. I wish I could dress like this always.

I'm 5'8" at 170lbs. I wear a 36B or a 34C. 3 years of hormones filled them out nicely and they are still continuing to grow. In the last 3 months, I've had a major growth spurt and have gone from a small A to a full B/C. I want them to be bigger. I want to eventually fill a D cup but I guess genetics will decide. As it is, I officially have the biggest boobs in my family. I think my mom might still have me beat though. All three of my sister's are a bit jealous lol
    The longer I walk down this road I call a journey, the more I realize that it's not about passing or not passing. It's about being true to myself and being able to look in the mirror and say to my reflection... "Perfect"

Aspiring Member
    [QUOTE=CynthiaD;4074222]I normally wear a 44D, because I have a large chest. The D-cup blends well with my chest and really doesn't look especially large. I have forms of many different sizes for different occasions though. When underdressing I wear a 44B because I have a natural B-cup. I sometimes add chicken cutlets for extra emphasis.

I have a few dresses and blouses that are tight across the chest. With these outfits I wear smaller forms, and sometimes go down to a 44C bra to avoid the "stretched" look, Also, I have a couple of dresses that make my belly look too big, so I wear a 44DD to compensate

A pair of socks in each cup for more emphasis on my chest

I'm 5'9" and 155 pounds. I normally wear a 36/38 C. I think it's a natural size for me.

One Halloween, I went as a Hooter's girl. My friend didn't think I met the definition of hooters so she convinced me to wear her extra pair of C forms over mine. I did, but still didn't feel overly large. I also have a ginormous pair of forms from China. They're about a 38FF.

One time I was on a site and they were selling a 38N bra. I had to buy it just to see how big it was. There was no way that I could afford that much silicone, so I padded it with all the socks that I had clean, and I almost ran out of socks. It looked humongous, and was so big, that I didn't have any clothes that would fit over it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Well, right now after a lot of weight loss I'm still a natural D-Cup. The bra I have on now is a 44D. At my biggest I was wearing a 52DD. It's awesome that I can find so many more sexy bras now and it's absolutely amazing being en femme and having large natural breast, as it makes it quite easy to pass.

38dd here! I prefer big boobs! At 5'8" 145 dd would be considered large but I pass just fine. I love the movement and how I feel with them!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Being 6 foot and broad shouldered, I wear 42DD forms. I love looking down and seeing them.

IMG_20170223_131347844.jpg

I wear a band size 38 bra. With size 5 forms I'm a C. With size 6 forms I'm a D. And with size 7 forms I'm a DD. Out and about I'll usually go with the C look. Around the house, most of the time it's the D set. To bed I like the DD look--I just love waking up and feeling having breasts!

I wear a 42B bra and my natural breasts fill the cups pretty well. I would like to have natural full C or D cup breasts.

I prefer just a padded bra that is a B. If I want to show some cleavage, I use a Nubia which makes me a C. I have a set of forms that are a D which I really don't use any more.

The C with the Nubra is probably my favorite.

Being 6' 2", I have both 40C and 40DD. It made me feel curvier but not too over the top especially with the hip and rear pads added.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    A picture says a thousand words. With that said, I do at times like to play it simple and just wear a b cup bra without any padding. Some clothes I have benefit from a smaller bra size, but most of the time I like my girls a bit on the voluptuous side.

Banned Spammer
    I have only tried the roll up sock trick.
    I wouldn't want anything bigger than a C cup. I want to blend in, not be Bertha Big Boobs lol

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I used to wear a 12A but cant find ....or rarely can find a 14A. I have one and it feels so good.

38C. fits just right on my 5'8" frame. Not over the top, just looks right to me.

Oddly enough I have some natural breast-fat. According to the measurement charts , I'm a normal C-cup. Because of my x-large frame, I'd then have to move much bigger to have a noticeable chest as it were... have to move well into the D's (or E's or higher for Europe). Always a problem isn't it?