Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boob size

I go with D for going out to C around the house.....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Depends on the outfit or if I want cleavage that day.
    If I wear forms they are C's if breast enhancers I guess they wold be B's

When I go out and about I wear a B/C cup. Right now lounging at home I am wearing D's. Just because I can!

Platinum Member
    Hi Becky Blue, At 215# / 6'0" I have three sets 44-C 44-D & 44DD the DD's fit my frame perfectly.

The 44-D's are about 25yrs old and have a lot of tape repairs on them,
    I am thinking about replacing them .

The 44-C's are about 10 or 12years old,

The 44-DD's are about 5 months old.

The great thing about this program is the ability to be able to change our breast sizes......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Only have C cup forms and B enhancers! Prefer C cup forms! Seem to be about right for my 5' 10" 198 lb bod! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Very interesting discussion. I'm currently happy with 40C (5'6", 180lb) but this discussion has me wondering. I'm loosing weight (down about 5 lbs in the past couple of months) and expect to get down to 165 or maybe even 160 so the current set of forms might wind up too big at that point. I had been considering buying a new set of self-adhesive forms but now it seems wise to hold off until I see how successful I am in my weight loss. Maybe I should make the new forms a reward when I reach my goal.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

When I was dressed, I was 44DD, measured at a Torrid store.

I like them big , so I am a DD girl...just my thing
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I am 6 ft, wear a size 40 bra and go between a C and a D cup depending on the outfit and what looks good with it.

Put me in the "proportional" camp, which means my forms are big. Not huge but big enough that they look "just about right" with the rest of my proportions.

I have forms for B, C and D. Just depends on how I feel.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I use enhancers and wear 38 B/C bras
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudineD View Post
    Years ago went with added augmentation of 425/450
    Bejezus! I have a set of 225cc silicones (I used to work for the company) and a single 450 is fairly large for an implant. I used to have one of that size too the family used as an ice pack.

I'm a natural, small 36A and have forms to fill out a B. Depending on the top in choose along with what I'm doing dictates the size for the day.

Although my bras have B cups, when I wear them it looks like I have either A or AA cups, no stuffing with anything. I like it that way; any bigger feels completely unnatural and not good.

My band size is a 42 and a 42 A fits me and my man boobs quite naturally and feels good. however, that size is impossible to find in a store and I only have one left from a purchase years ago - Catherine's used to stock it. So now I will wear a Just My Size soft cup 42 B. I can get by underdressed with a heavy sweatshirt but if I dress at home and want a little projection, I will stuff the cups.

For me it's always been something like a "B" cup, most comfortable for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have B and C. I much prefer the B unless I'm feeling naughty!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I normally wear 38DD or smaller. Most of my bras are in that range. Oh, there's two of them right here!

3336p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm 6' tall and approx 220 pounds (aiming to be closer to 200). I'm currently wearing 42C / 40 D depending on the make of bra. The forms that I'm currently using are much smaller than those that I had when I was 266 pounds but still look a little big to be proportional. Might go down a size when I lose the last few pounds.

I wear 36Cs and love them though they are a bit big for me. I need to loose 20 lbs and get myself some Bs.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I wear 40D bras, no padding and just underwire for lift. I fill them out perfectly. Mine are natural, well after many years of working on them in many different ways. My wife was grabbing them this morning saying mine are bigger than hers, not true but I like the attention. I use tape a lot, gives me a better lift and perks them up quite a bit.
    I want to be this girl!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    I wear 40D bras, no padding and just underwire for lift. I fill them out perfectly. Mine are natural, well after many years of working on them in many different ways.
    Sandra, Wow! All natural! Hormones? If not, can you share your many different ways of creating them?

I'm 5' 10" tall, with a 40" band size (40" chest measurement beneath my breasts). My natural size is an A-cup.

I think I look best en-femme with a C or D cup, and I currently have forms that range from a C to a DD cup when I wear them. I have the DD set because I forgot to allow for my A-cup breast tissue behind them, so what was advertised as a D-cup, with a flat back, on me becomes a DD cup. The DD set has occasionally garnered comments like 'she has big boobs!' (in that case, from a rather drunk GG Lesbian in a gay nightclub, as we came face to face while I was leaving the ladies room, and she and another GG were entering). The others never get comments that imply they are excessive.

When going out shopping or running errands or just to a restaurant, and intending to blend, I'll usually wear the C-cup forms. They draw less attention and look very natural.

My set that I can wear when swimming or hot tubbing is a D-cup set, but with a curved back, which I think looks better if I am wearing my bikini.

If I am going nightclubbing or dancing, I am more likely to wear the D or DD forms, because then I want to draw more attention my way.
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-13-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Oh, Carla! That's a great shot. LOL

At 5'7", 230 lbs., I prefer to go larger (think about 2 quarts of water on each side) to make me look slimmer. I recently purchased the largest forms I could buy and while they fill the same bras I use for the water balloons, they're only about as half as big and make look like one side of a figure 8.