Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boob size

The general view seems to be that most of us are matching our boob size to our bodies, ie taller bigger boobs etc... ironic really considering women don't get to do that!!

Follow up question.. does your choice of boob size for yourself match your attraction in others? I like smaller boobs on myself as well as finding smaller boobs much sexier on women.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I feel the same way.
    I do not need or usually want attention.
    If I have smaller breasts I get less attention.
    I like that better, I just want to blend in like the girl next door.
    Prene

Im a bit late to the thread.

I have 3 sizes of forms plus my natural ones, Natural is a large a to a small b, then I have a, c, and d forms. I consider my a cup forms my everyday ones because of the positioning of my natural ones. They just eel much better position wise having them point straight out, instead of to the side like I do. The c and d are for different moods, and depending on the bra or swim suit I am trying to fill.

Silver Member
    I chose what I thought was a reasonable size for a good astetic, and what I like on women. But I've had a girlfriend less endowed before, but personality was far more important.

I wear a 44 C, underwire gel strap bra. Sometimes it will be a "longline,front close and at other times just a plain gel strap underwire. I have a large frame(ugh) with "man boobs" so this style and size fit me very well. The longline trims my midsection a bit so at least I think it gives me a more defined waist.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

me i like my 44-c breast forms dont leave home without them lol

Recently got some C forms but i really prefer to be flat chested for most of my outfits.

I want to be proportional to my height, I like the 38B or C. Just depends on the outfit. Yes I tend to like women with a more athletic build, so in the B or C.

I am not very tall 5'3" and about 103 to 108 pounds. I have always had a very feminine athletic body growing up. My size is 34 B.

I'm well over 6' and quite slim and I find a 38B works really well for me. I have some other forms that fit a 38DD and they're good for a special outfit or maybe fancy dress, but day to day I find they get in the way even if they do feel great!

Banned Spammer

Lightbulb You likely have wide, flatter ,low projection breasts forums

Janet's closet breast forum selection​ tutorial video helps you with that.

https://janetscloset.com/narrow-vs-wide-breast-forms/

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Black View Post
    I don't get it. I have two sizes, I believe to be C's and D's, according to how they fit into my bras, but when I measure myself with them, the come out the same (43). How is that possible? The bigger ones feel larger without a doubt, and heavier, and bouncier.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-08-2017 at 07:13 PM.