Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outed myself at the Gym

Outed myself at the Gym

So I was at the gym yesterday in DRAB but with a pair of panties underneath that had lace trim. Well apparently my shirt had ridden up or my shorts down because apparently the lace was showing. As I finished up a set, a woman came up to me and whispered, 'Be careful, your panties are showing'. No other comments were made and she walked away. I saw her again as she was leaving and whispered to her 'Thank you'. She just gave me a brief smile and continued on her way.

Guess I need to be a bit more careful

I am paranoid to the tune of never leaving much to chance, when I'm in public anyway...I dread the scenario you just had... I think I have always hated the attention, at least when I am not trying for attention (on stage and whatnot)..What do you do with it now, anything? Any concerns you were seen by any others? just asking as if it were my mind were going thru this...

I wear panties under my drab wear most days except when I go to the gym. The other day I forgot to change and was spotted by a guy. He didn't say anything but he knew. Whoops, have to be more careful.

A potential friend?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    That's almost as good as a friendly hand brushing your bra strap.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Potential friend? sure why not...good positive spin on it, well done.
    Elysia, Thinking on that situation, I'd conclude (only by the info supplied) He may have thought it's girlfriend "leftover" in other words, maybe the girlfriend (or SO, you know what I mean) put you up to it, I had a similar situation wearing a bandana in high school...if it weren't for the girlfriend excuse on that one, I might have had a problem on my hands...Grateful for an excuse on that day...High school were dark days indeed

Jackie, I agree she will likely end up a gym friend. At least a giant, jacked up, phobe didn't spot them. Or did they?

I am a controller in most things. If there is a chance I would be outed, I want to be in control of it. When people see me dressed, to any degree, it's because I want them to.

Julie

Underdressing during a workout in public isn't a good idea. Unless you secretly want someone to see the top of your panties...?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its the old underlying urge to get caught thing which is pretty common on this site.
    The lady was just being nice I wouldn't worry about it.
    I think you quite possibly made a friend and isn't that what you wanted by letting your panties be seen?

I try to wear panties most days. I have even thought about wearing them to the gym, however that is the exact scenario that scares the crap out of me. So I usually go home and shower and put them on.
    [FO

Hey, compared to the many things that could go wrong in the gym or on your way to and from, this is less than a 1 on the disaster scale. Ignore and move on. She was being very kind.

Yep you got busted wearing cloths. So what. I am sure other people saw it too and it didn't even register especially at a gym when everyone is in to their work out often with their headphones on. I will admit that when I am at the gym I do notice all the other women there but I do that in the super market too.
    I wouldn't worry about it but keep going to the gym and working out for health.
    Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Platinum Member
    Hi Jackie, Just so WE know where you are coming from , Are you going to wear your panties to the Gym again ??? ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Shall we all show up for the next event? I am certain we can make it well worth the visit!

I belong to a gym as well, but I'll never tell where..haha

Banned Read only
    Is there a subconscious desire to break out of your shell and scream to the world "Look at Me!" I do not know, unless there is that subconscious desire, why so many fear being outed yet 'forget' to hide their panties at the gym or discover their physicians asks them to disrobe at the doctors' office.

I wear panties every day go to the gym 3 times a week just make sure I have long tailed shirts on so they don't come up that far but if they show oh well the only time I don't have panties on is when I go to the doctors
    hugs
    Ronda

In reply to some of the questions...

<<What do you do with it now, anything? Any concerns you were seen by any others??? Won't do anything differently. And don't know or care if I was seen by others. Will be more mindful of this in the future.

<<Are you going to wear your panties to the Gym again ???>> Yes that's all I own.

I wouldn't worry about it. When I go to the gym I wear panties and biege support pantyhose. And I usually wear shorts when it is hot. If anyone says anything I say the doctor advised me to wear them for leg problem which is true. Well she encouraged my wearing them. My wife won't argue with the doctor. Only had to use it once and the person apologized. Was funny. Nobody really cares.

Don't worry about it girl. Just get back at it. I wear panties to the gym 3+ days a week. Although Vanity Fair string bikinis, so not a lot to show if my tights drop a bit. Just be aware and like Ronda said, wear a longer shirt. -Meg

I went swimming and I was underdressed with panties. I remembered that I was underdressed before I left the house and just thought whatever, just take them off with my pants right, nobody will see. Didn't really think through putting them back on after. Afterwards I just changed like any other day and no one said a word about my panties. Now I'm thinking why do I worry about underdressing at the doctors. It's really no big deal if you don't make it one.

Hey, stuff happen! I am the same as you, panties are simply my underwear. I also wear them to the gym daily, even changing my clothes in the locker room. However, that draw string is pulled tight during my workout and the lace panties are my weekend wear. As long as you are either wearing a shirt or pants, no one can really see what you have on down there anyway.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

hmm interesting thread,
    At least she did not make a big drama scene out of it I was at the gym recently and I was wearing a mans version of bikinis because they look so much like panties exept for the roomier pouch for the bits, this one guy nearby could not keep his eyes off them ,outside I ignored him ,inside was wondering what his reaction wold have been if i as actually wearing panties?? I go to the dr in panties and bra as well he asked me once on this and I tod him how I felt about my internal self ,( he is from india and seemed indifferent ) , so he examined me and seemed to linger in the chest area explaining he was looking for any possible lumps, to which he added I should read up on breast cancer in males ,he mentioned that even though I encoraged them he called it gyne comastica and not the psuedo version of it either , he then mentioned welcome to your second puberty ,in which we both had a good chuckle so as to where I wear panties almost everywhere ,I find if someone especially a g/g says something is that they are more comfy than the menns attire and fit much better
    hugs phylis

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties all the time. I have some plain black bikini panties that are sufficiently stealth to not raise eyebrows. The rest are all with lace or obviously female (cut, color). If I'm worried that being outed will be embarrassing, I wear the stealth black bikinis.

No men's underwear in my lingerie drawer though I have some stuffed in a plastic bag in the basement somewhere.

Just in case I'm "cured" some day. Ha ha!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    That's why I like my home gym...treadmill or eliptical every morning, Bowflex 3X per week. All in a running skort, sports bra, racerback top, and pink or baby blue sneakers. Nobody says a word, and I'm always smiling!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I guess wearing a jock strap to the gym isn't done anymore? LOL
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder