Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sisters hen party!

Sisters hen party!

So my sister asked ifI'd like to go to her hen do as Nicole 😀I'm honoredbut don't know if I should?
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I think you should. You have a beautiful young woman inside of you and you should really let her out. I did something similar. One of my cousins was turning 50 and it was a girls only party. I called the organizer and asked if I could come dressed as a woman. She said sure, so I enlisted my wife and another cousin to help. I had a client who did the then new technology of acrylic nails. I had a blast and many of the guests just thought I was another woman.
    Please call me Lisa!

As long as you are being taken seriously and not just an interesting novelty for her party. I assume you know all the people attending? Concerned about being outed?

As pretty as you are you should go for it. Even if they know you are a male I bet the gals would be intrigued by you. Probably make you a regular.

I would go if I was not afraid of being outed to someone I did not want to be out to! Sounds like a great social experience! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'd go, might be fun. Guy parties are kinda boring.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nicole, Yeah go if your sister asks you. It will be fun.
    Part Time Girl

I'd go and enjoy yourself

Why not? Based on your other posts, she is supportive. Besides you have already been out on the town. Just don't get sloppy drunk. We were in Ireland this past March and saw several Hen parties out and about. Some of them definitely had a little too much to drink!

Either way, my vote is go for it.

Cheers,

Eva

once in a life time - maybe miss on this and hope the opportunity come up again once your too old to enjoy it.
    I don't like Guinness, but heck I'll stand in for ya
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

You have youth and beauty. You should. It is likely to be great fun.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-09-2017 at 01:05 AM. Reason: no need to quote OP

Go for it I say as long as you feel the invite was genuine and that she really wants you there. How many brothers get to go to a hens, I am jealous. Certainly going to be a lot more fun than the Bucks/bachelors party.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I am envious - I hope you decide to go

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    It's a huge and very touching compliment- of course you should go.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Nicole,it was so thoughtful of your sis to ask you. I think you would regret it if ya didn't.... Il go instead if you don't want to! !������

Presumably, you have a lot of common friends so the question is are you happy to be outed to them? As long as you're not bothered by this, go for it. You look great and will no doubt have a fantastic time.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

My two cents GO GO GO

Go for it what a great opportunity

Definitely do it. You will not regret it.

Jeri

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I have experienced a few of "hen" type of parties and have become very selective declining several since (started questioning the types and weeding out those that don't intrigue me). The first attended party was more like a bachelorette party with the bouncing from one strip club to the other (male and female dancers) which is not really of my interest. The constant observing of and questioning of my reactions from the other party goers was really a put off. Second was more of a female bonding type of a house party with wine and chatter, in which was quite a bore to me as many of the subjects of conversation was either nothing I could relate to or not of interest to me. There are many in which are of a Girls Night Out type in which the main focus was to go for supper and dancing afterwards. Now those are really to my liking and was all out fun.
    I personally jump at the first chance of experiencing things and then decide if it is something that I want to do again. So I would say go for it! Get one or two hen type of parties under your belt before declining any invites.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 02-09-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Silver Member
    I think Princess ' response is really good. Determine why you might go just in general. Possibly consider if you were invited to go, but not dressed, would you want to? For my self personally, I love my sisters and always have fun with them, so yes I would go.

My advice is if you decide to go, ask your sister for advice on what to wear. How casual is it? Remeber, you do not want to be the richest house in the neighborhood. You want to be tasteful, and not over the top or tarty.

But yeah.... I would SO do it.

I agree with Kate. Guy parties are SO boring. A night with the gals would be lots of fun!

Check with your sister to see what activities she has planned for the night. If you are comfortable with them then do it.

What a wonderful event to take part in and experience.

If you do it you have to tell us how it went.

Go just to see if you like the experience. Life is short so why not? 😊

Your sister must be a great support. To invite you to her Hen party is a big step for her and she is taking a risk on your behalf. I would respond in kind and do it. Watch out for the effects of too much drinking though and be careful of any loose males who may try to attach themselves to the party.