Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That new new feeling of treated like a Girl by Men!!

Question That new new feeling of treated like a Girl by Men!!

You are straight and you are just a crossdresser at times and no way you consider yourself as a girl , But being a gentleman when some guy treats you very properly as a girl since you are dressed as one !! How will be this for you ?!! You feel shy?! You feel embarrassed ?!
    Take this as fantasy or whatever just let me know your feelings of being treated like a girl when you think yourself as a guy in dress!!
    Especially when you are treated like a proper girl by your close ones,like your best guy friend ...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That has happened to me a number of times, June. Since I look fabulous from behind, I get used to guys staring while walking around front. 49 times out of 50 they scurry off like roaches when the lites go on after they see my face!

So, when guys come on to me they r totally aware I'm a man in a dress. Since this is unusual, I'm always flattered and polite. One of the first things I tell them is I'm straight. Of course, being bi/gay or simply into trans, the men may assume that means I just haven't met the rite man yet! And, push ahead.

If they remain gentlemen and respectful, I don't being treated like a female being hit on. It's different, flattering, and interesting. (I don't really know how to express my feelings, I guess.) . If they get too physical or pushy, I just say, "No". Something American men rarely hear but clearly understand!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Was it like weird and shy for you to be treated like a proper girl?! Or though its weird it give you happiness ?!!

I would love to be treated as a lady if I was presenting as one by a nice gentleman.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

No thanks.

Banned Read only
    June,
    Give me the girls everytime ! Being treated as one by another does far more for me, I danced most of the night at our Xmas party.

There have been times when I was expressing my femme self and had men open doors, carry heavy things and just be all around gentlemen, I react and act accordingly(female) so as not to be ignorant of their kindness. It shows their upbringing of how a man acts when in the presence of women, even if that woman isn't quite what the appearance is. It reinforces my femme self in knowing I am acting in my normal state of mind. I guess this doesn't answer your question as I don't think of myself as a guy in a dress per say.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Like Allisa I have had guys open doors, carry heavy items for me and call me ma'am.
    My response is to say thank you and act appropriately to their kindness as most any woman would.
    Not get mad like some radical feminist with orange and green hair.

I have had the door held open, or the random walk-bys in stores, or just when you pass by them while walking and they go all guy on you. I seen you suck that gut in. Mostly I feel awkward because even though I dress nice I am not shopping for a man. I do wear a wedding ring while out to use as an excuse if needed. Most of all I really love being treated like a woman, it just feels right.

I have been going out for many years to all kinds of venues. Thus, I have had the privilege of being treated as a woman many times. I LOVE it.
    Hugs, Carole

My first time out was on a specific club for trasgender, cds, where I could dress, make up, men pay to get in, so lately I found that they want sex and I was treated like a *****.
    Not their fault, I was dress like one but even that way to treat me, very deep in me was related as being treated as a woman and I like it.
    So next time I wasn't so obvious and they were more gently.
    I love acting as a woman and teasing men.
    Once I went to a club where they check id, so the guy greet me like a woman, welcome beautiful lady, he said but the when check my id, he said, and a handsome man too!,
    That felt great!
    I have to say, I'm bisexual but not the kind of guy looking for other men. I actually don't like men but dressed i like the gentle and handsome ones.
    So yes, I like to be treated like a woman, but just when dressed...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessasissy View Post
    My first time out was on a specific club for trasgender, cds, where I could dress, make up, men pay to get in, so lately I found that they want sex and I was treated like a *****.
    Not their fault, I was dress like one but even that way to treat me, very deep in me was related as being treated as a woman and I like it.
    Yes! Being sexually harassed by men is truely being treated as a woman. Such a wonderful experience to have.

OMG Arbon, You had me laughing. Nice woman comeback.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    Why laughing? I was being serious. Really if you've never been afraid some guy saying you have **** me eyes and won't let you be, making you afraid he could actually want to rape you, well you just haven't experienced being treated as a girl. You'll all should have that experience to feel girly special.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by junemay View Post
    Was it like weird and shy for you to be treated like a proper girl?! Or though its weird it give you happiness ?!!
    The only times I've been mistaken for a "proper girl" were at Halloween. But, as soon as I spoke one word the guys all left! It WAS weird. Folks treated me differently when they thot I was female!

Totally different than when I'm obviously a man in a dress.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So a crossdresser can't feel girly special until she fears being raped? Oh please. Never pass up the opportunity to say how much worse you have it than crossdressers, right?

Silver Member
    Wow, I know a lot of women and they don't worry about being raped. It does happen but that is not what is number one on their list.

When I was young and easily passed, I enjoyed guys checking me out. It wasn't that I wanted them as a lover, but that I was accepted as yet another girl and passed as one of them. Maybe it confirmed my effort to pass.

I don't think it's a NEW NEW type of feeling,more like you first love,kiss you never forget it.Its a lot of work and risk but big risks payoff with big rewards when you meet up with a man that holds you,your passion and desires sacred.Some of us are fortunate to have felt this way,may only happen once but will make you beg for more.

Personally, i like being paid attention to in that way. Its nice to have someone compliment you or more...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Silver Member
    Men don't find me attractive, I can't say it happens to me. If a man were to hit on me while en femme, it would feel very... weird... like a gay guy hitting on me en drab. Just not my bag.

I am not a CD who feels like a guy dressed up, but I am also not attracted to men in any way. BUT when I am out I love to be treated like a lady. I love to have doors opened for me or have a man wait for me at an elevator etc. I guess like any woman when i am dressed to impress I like to be looked at, but if i am out shopping I want to blend in and be ignored.

A guy tried to kiss me once, that was not a pleasant experience even thought there was an element of validation.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I think a good spin off thread about a man expressing how you made him feel,after all if you have gone that far it's a two way street.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I agree it's a great feeling, especially when you're not expecting it and it happens in a mainstream venue from someone who seems to not read you. I've had men carry heavy objects for me to my car, open doors for me, hold my coat open as I slip into it, and of course they've called me Ma'am. However, I've yet to be called Ma'am on the phone, so I guess that's something I have to work on.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yeh! I'm a guy in a dress and proud of it, pure science behind that!

I really don't get the Guy thing though (no disrespect), I'm a girls girl, and should type that ten times (thanks Bec)

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I get called mam alot on the phone. My voice sounds fem, it always has and I guess always will. However when I'm dressed as Joanne it feels so good when I'm treated like a lady