Thread: Best party of my life ?

Best party of my life ?

Hey ladies !

Last friday, a friend of mine that lives one hour by train from my appartment told me she had a farewell party (she lives in a dormitory) and invited me. I really hesitated if should go drab or put on my favorite clothes and go party. I decided to go drag. I was a bit nervous at first so i listened to very loud music in my hearphones on the way to the party. My friend picked me up at the station and we went to her dormitory.
    There was a LOT of people and i felt really nervous at first. But then i saw some friends i knew and i started drinking and speaking with them. I got really relax, they were surprised at first but i explained them and they were totally accepting. I got to talk to a lot of people i didn't know and everybody was really nice and made compliments. I also talked about gender issues with some of them and it was interesting. A girl even gave me the contact of a friend of her who is transgender.

It was soooo cool, i really made the good choice even though i was nervous at first. Those people were really kind and i felt accepted. I know it's not always like but when it happens, it is sooooo liberating. I think i'm going to do it more and more !

Thanks for reading

xoxo

Ringo, that's a wonderful story. So happy you have friends who are accepting. I have a wife who barely tolerates the idea. As for your English, it sounds perfect to me. Julie

I was so relieved ! Everybody was really cool with it !

Ringo,
    I'm so pleased for you. As I read your Post I could sense the tensions washing away as you found acceptance.

What a model for the rest of the World.

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you had a really great time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thank you all for your comments and your support ! It feels really good to be accepted and understood !

That's a huge step that you've taken. I admire your courage. Congratulations!

Wonderful, Ringo, that you are getting more and more able to be yourself and have positive experiences doing so. Also great respect to your friends that they are so supportive. You have excellent friends! .

So glad the part worked out so well for you Ringo. I think you will be doing it again. Have fun but be careful hun.
    Angie

I think you younger people are so much further along the curve and it bodes well for the future.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun nite! One of the best parties I've been to was in Germany. The Octoberfest in Munich!

One nite I found myself there with 2 girls, a Canadien and an Aussie. I'm not into threesomes. And, I won't tell u which one I chose-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thank you again everyone ! I'm really glad it went well and next time i will be doing it again, i finally can wear my different outfits outside, i'm so happy !

You take me back to some early parties I attended.

As a guy they were so, so.

Dressed as a girl I had the best of fun.

I chose girl more often as blondes do have more fun.

Yes, I was blue eyed, blonde and a girl as well.

Even had a good time with the boys.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    You take me back to some early parties I attended.

As a guy they were so, so.

Dressed as a girl I had the best of fun.

I chose girl more often as blondes do have more fun.

Yes, I was blue eyed, blonde and a girl as well.

Even had a good time with the boys.
    Parties are a lot more fun when you get to be your true self.