Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dress up party.

Hi if you go on to ebay there are lots of adult costumes of anna from frozen and all the other people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Remember Anna is a cartoon.
    I believe you mean an animated character. (yes, I'm a big Disney fan)
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

So Brooke, several things,
    Where & when is this dress up party?
    How do we get invited?

I'd say go all out, but no heels.
    Everything else can be explained away or will grow back, but if they see that you walk well in heels, they will know it's not your 1st time.

My best "dress-up" costume party I went as a belly dancer! Wore my wife's outfit, sequined molded bra with bells, long sheer blue skirt, a belt of coins & coin bracelet, had to wear my blue (boy) swimming suit because her bikini was NOT going to cover. But I went with a long brown wig & great make-up including bright red lipstick. I was young, it was after college but I had no chest hair yet. I won 1st place that night. Won a Tee Shirt that said "Sex is like snow. You never know how much you're going to get or how long it's going to last". Had my rear end pinched several times that night. The craziest part was that it was a "work" party with all my Army buddies & their wives at the time. NO repercussions! I was amazed. PS I was barefooted.

Could be a memorable evening for you Brooke...

Hugs, Connie Marie

Hell-o Jenn,
    Of course I did! (Insert eyeroll here)
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 02-13-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

No argument at all in these threads, take time, get advice and assistance, and, DO IT PROPERLY........

You will not regret it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks for all tge encouragement. Just to clarify when i say dress up party, it is a costume party so i will no doubt be the only guy dressed as a girl. Should be fun but i will be incredibly nervous. The party is still a couple of months away. I have an anna dress and wig. I am still debating the boots and ill probably leave the wether i wear make up or not to my wife.

there should be no reason not to dress fully. If you don't you will miss part of the fun. Besides no one will really care either way, except you.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

GO all the way heels included. The first time I dressed up for a Halloween party I wore a black mini dress, had on fish net thigh highs with stiletto ankle booties. I told my wife that I wanted to do it right and we actually went and bought the booties. I brought them home and started to learn to walk in them right away, also to break them in, they were a little tight. The rest of the outfit was provided by my wife including bra. However I did not wear panties, they were short spandex shorts similar to panty briefs. Shaved all my hair (legs under arms chest) had my wife do my make up, which is where I learned how to put it on make up without looking like a clown. The whole nine yards. Had a great time, on top of it all I was at a party full of strangers, I only knew 5 people there. Funny thing is my mom met my step dad there that night, which later on most of those strangers became family. I also won best costume that night.

Hell-l Brooke,
    Will you're wife be attending the party with you?
    If so, it may make it easier for her to say yes to you wearing
    makeup if you show interest in her costume as well as yours.

If she is going, does she have a costume picked out yet?
    If not, how about getting her to dress as one of the other ANIMATED
    characters from frozen.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Definitely go for it. And has been already mentioned, no one has said anything negative about it, as it is a real opportunity, where most likely nothing will be made of it.
    Last year, I think, the wife was invited to a party in a bar (again for carnival). She wanted me to come along, but had no outfit. Another lady offered me her french maid outfit, and normally she isn't into CDing. Unfortunately, we didn't go in the end. Missed opportunity to get away with it.
    But now I have my own. However, Elsa it is this year, especially as I am expected to dance and the maid's outfit is a little too revealing for that.

Go for it and don't care what anyone else thinks!!☺️☺️ I do it for stage shows all the time, a bit too convincing but everyone compliments instead of judging! ☺️☺️