Thread: Did something crazy for me

Did something crazy for me

So I am very in the closet but today I had the chance to sneak out a little. My friend has a house at the jersey shore which is about an hour or so away and he asked me to do some work for him. So I figured while I'm there I would take the opportunity to get outside dressed. This time of year most shore towns are deserted, so I complete the work he asked me to do cleaned up and the got fully dressed which included a dress,makeup and 4" inch heels. I then walked to the boardwalk and walked a little, I sat on a bench and enjoyed The view and lucky for me not a soul around. I know I was over dressed but I really enjoyed just being me and I really don't own any casual clothing lol. It was so nice just being me.

Jamie, that must have been exilarating. How were the temps at the shore?
    I used to live in Cherry Hill, but now in Florida. I can remember how deserted the shore was at this time of year. Wish I had thought about doing what you did when I was living up there.

Tina

Tina
    The temps were awesome 63 degrees in brigantine where I was but they are calling for 8 inches of snow tomorrow lol. But it was awesome just being out in the world

Aspiring Member
    Jamiesnj,
    lucky you! Glad you enjoyed the experience so much.

Now all you have to do is manage the want/desire to do it again.... Once you pop you just can't stop!

MissS x

Sounds !ike a great day

Very gutsy on your part - I'll bet it was quite exciting. Glad you enjoyed it.

For many of us those are "golden moments" that we can remember for years.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

crazy is as crazy does, glad you got a chance to be so bold, if you ever get the urge to be "crazy" again come on up to asbury and we will brew up a cup of joe for you...
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Glad you got a chance to go out!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Glad you got out for just a little bit. And if you want to go up shore to meet Mikell let her know and maybe I'll be there to welcome you if I know in advance, it really is a comfortable atmosphere and not that far away.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Jamie,

You'll remember those moments for a very long time. "I sat on a bench and enjoyed the view" and my guess is at that moment you felt a strange calmness. All seemed right with the world. Time for some more toned down wardrobe items and hit the boards again perhaps?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Very cool. Consider getting some casual clothes so you can go out more. If it made you feel good the once, it will probably continue to make you feel good.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Helen
    You so right I've never felt so calm. I have looking at more casual clothing but it so hard to shop on line

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie, That sounds wonderful, It will not be long till you will be going to the mall dressed......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jamie, good for you. I hope someday that I can reach that point and confidence with a close friend that supports my CD. This site alone has been a great source of comfort. Stay strong and if you're ready, do it again! Jaycee

Jamie you rock!

Jamie, congrats on getting out! I know that calm you felt! Casual clothes on the internet really is no problem! Use the size chart for each store and you should be fine. I shop online 95% of the time! Now get out there and enjoy!!! Hugs Lana Mae PM me if you need help with online shopping.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

There is something about an empty ocean beach that gives such a feeling of peace and contentment; one of my favorite places to be.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

For me it is fairly easy to walk in a store (Ross, Jc penny,Herberger) and go through the clearance racks looking for something. Don't worry about others you will do alright.

LeAnn