Thread: fun at the gym

fun at the gym

I thought I was keeping my two identities separated efficiently. Then I went to the gym. While putting my running shoes on in the locker room I felt something funny and flipped the shoe over. A single Kiss french manicured nail fell out on the floor. I picked it up before anyone noticed, but now I enjoy hitting the treadmill with Alison's nail in my pocket!

Those nails have a habit of showing up at the strangest times. I have found them weeks after wearing them. Sometimes my wife finds them first and leaves them out for me, without saying a word.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I'm surprised I haven't found more laying around! I seem to hear a lot hitting the floor when I'm putting them on, but I'm not convinced I've found all of them!! Maybe my SO finds them and throws them away.

Oh my, yes I have lost them before. I don't think that my wife has ever found one, I've been extra crazy careful to find anyone that was missing. Over the years I've learned to count my nail tips as I take them off to make sure that I have them all. I've even kept previous tips in a snack size zip-lock baggie if I think I can wear them again. Yup, I've freaked a bit when I found out that I was missing a nail tip and have had to search everywhere that I've been. Luckily I think that I've always found them! I'm so glad that someone else has experienced this before. Jaycee

Over Christmas I lost the one off of my left pinkie finger twice! I still have no idea where they could be.