Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Shave Your Legs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do You Shave Your Legs?

I work out at a small gym. There were only 4 people there when I finished. The female trainer came up to me and said "Do you shave your legs?"
    I looked at her and said "No, hair doesn't grow on them anymore. It also doesn't grow under my arms." That is the truth since I have had laser air removal. I didn't feel it was necessary to tell her that. Nothing more was said but I found it quite odd. This is only the second time someone has mentioned anything about my legs.

Oh well.

Riley

I shave my legs ,arm pits etc Do get asked a few times but just don't care anymore

I have shaved my legs and underarms for years now. I occasionally shave my arms as I did today. I had to go 2 weeks without shaving my legs because of flare up of my eczema on my legs and it drove me crazy until it healed up enough that I could shave again today. I will never quit shaving my legs. I don't care what people think.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Hair doesn't grow on my legs much anymore maybe a stray one here and there.

Silver Member
    Nobody ever asks about it, but I have never shaved my legs. I get them professionally waxed every six weeks and I love it. After the very first time, I vowed never to have hairy legs again. I'm completely in love with the feeling of freedom I get taking a springtime walk in a chiffon skirt and heels.

Platinum Member
    Hi Riley , After over 45years of using an Epilator the hair said You Win and just stopped growing on my legs......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am surprised that a person would ask such a personal question of you.
    I go to the gym regularly and my trainer would never ask such a thing of me.

I have a total body wax periodically and in between I regularly epilate. I could never face going back to the hairy days.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    I am surprised that a person would ask such a personal question of you.
    I go to the gym regularly and my trainer would never ask such a thing of me.

I have a total body wax periodically and in between I regularly epilate. I could never face going back to the hairy days.
    I agree. I don't know what she was thinking, but whatever. If she mentions it again I may just ask her "Why do you ask?"

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I shave everything except my eyebrows, never been asked about it.

Does waxing result in thinner hair or ??Looking at my wife's chin between waxings does not make me want to wax- shaving is easy and fast, and painless, and --

I notice in the gym lots of men have little or no noticeable hair on legs and other places. It is rare for pubic shaving, and I don't fancy that, but I don't think shaved legs really stand out unless you have seen and thought about someone's hairy legs and look forward to seeing them. It is the short shorts or skirt that draws attention to them!

My mom used to use Nair- does it have any weird side effects?
    We are all beautiful...!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    Does waxing result in thinner hair or ??Looking at my wife's chin between waxings does not make me want to wax- shaving is easy and fast, and painless, and --
    My mom used to use Nair- does it have any weird side effects?
    Your wife is actually making her chin hair worse by repeatedly tearing it out.

For some people Nair works ok, some people's skin react badly to Nair, for some (like me) it won't bother my skin but it also won't remove the hair because it is too thick and robust.

I haven't shaved my legs for many years, like most other girls I have more worries about my facial appearance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've had the monthly full body wax for years. But I was a swimmer and in the pool five days a week, so sort of got away with it. My advice would be to shave where your shorts should be, it can really intensify the feeling when wearing your intimate clothing!

Yes, I shave all over; legs, stomach, underarms, and my pubic hair too. I have also bought an epilator that I love and use a lot. It can be a bit painful, but it is worth it to have pretty and smooth legs. I also have my eyebrows waxed every three or four weeks. I love the feeling of having no hair, and don't plan to quit.
    Last edited by Karyn Marie; 02-13-2017 at 03:55 PM.

What timing. Shaved them for the very first time today. Talked to the wife about this on Thursday. Got the green light. We'll take these puppies for a spin and see what they are like.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I am fortunate in being relatively hairless, just a bit underarm and in the usual places. I can do my legs once a month and not much ever grows back.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I don't have hair on my leg so no I don't shave them and no I did not have any kind of hair removal done just never had hair on my legs
    hugs
    Ronda

I trim these days! Still worried what others think
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I do shave and waxed my body. I have not been asked about it and since I live in Florida I wear shorts most days. Never had anyone ask.

I generally shave every 2-3 days for the past 4-5 years. Nothing beats a smooth body and no one has ever said a thing.

No shaving legs here, laser took care of that.

I just think my legs are sexy and people admire them so such, so therefore I have had no comments from the muggles.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

rarely as i dont have very hair legs at all. plus i never go bare legs.

As a teen I shaved my legs quite often.

In school I thought the guys in gym would noticed and make fun of me so I skipped gym most of the time.
    Talking showers in front of 20 other guys would be bad with shaved legs.
    I ended up failing gym a few years.

I don't shave any more, just wear nude colored tights with pantyhose over them which also hold the hip pads.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I have shaved my legs and underarms for years. Waxed in the past but I don't feel that it is necessary. Nobody has ever asked me about it or commented anything.

Whenever I can, Love the feeling of how smooth it is in combination with my clothes. Wife wasn't thrilled at first but now doesn't mind it as long as i'm not prickly.