Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Shave Your Legs?

Silver Member
    Maybe it is me, but isn't that being a bit forward to ask a complete stranger such a question?? I would never ask a GG I just met if she shaved any of her body parts!

I've had the monthly full body wax for years. But I was a swimmer and in the pool five days a week, so sort of got away with it. My advice would be to shave where your shorts should be, it can really intensify the feeling when wearing your intimate clothing!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I can't believe in this day and age that the trainer would even ask you that question! Where has she been? Male actors, athletes and other role models have been sporting the no-body-hair look for decades now...
    I know, right? I was really surprised that she asked. I will find out next week if she brings it up again.

If you do shave your legs, do you usually need to moisturise a lot to avoid rashes and itching? I found that with my chest and pubic area, wondering whether to carry on and do my legs.

Does waxing result in thinner hair or ??Looking at my wife's chin between waxings does not make me want to wax- shaving is easy and fast, and painless, and --

I notice in the gym lots of men have little or no noticeable hair on legs and other places. It is rare for pubic shaving, and I don't fancy that, but I don't think shaved legs really stand out unless you have seen and thought about someone's hairy legs and look forward to seeing them. It is the short shorts or skirt that draws attention to them!

My mom used to use Nair- does it have any weird side effects?
    We are all beautiful...!

I shave or epilate everything nose to toes. I've been this way for the last 10+ years and in all that time only 2 people have made any comments.
    It's become so second nature that I don't even think about it anymore. I can't see myself ever going back to being hairy again. I just love being smooth and soft all over.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I am surprised that a person would ask such a personal question of you.
    I go to the gym regularly and my trainer would never ask such a thing of me.

I have a total body wax periodically and in between I regularly epilate. I could never face going back to the hairy days.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    Does waxing result in thinner hair or ??Looking at my wife's chin between waxings does not make me want to wax- shaving is easy and fast, and painless, and --
    My mom used to use Nair- does it have any weird side effects?
    Your wife is actually making her chin hair worse by repeatedly tearing it out.

For some people Nair works ok, some people's skin react badly to Nair, for some (like me) it won't bother my skin but it also won't remove the hair because it is too thick and robust.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I shave everything except my eyebrows, never been asked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    I am surprised that a person would ask such a personal question of you.
    I go to the gym regularly and my trainer would never ask such a thing of me.

I have a total body wax periodically and in between I regularly epilate. I could never face going back to the hairy days.
    I agree. I don't know what she was thinking, but whatever. If she mentions it again I may just ask her "Why do you ask?"

I've been shaving my legs for a couple of years now. Yes, moisturizing is important to prevent (or minimize) bumps/rashes. I live in shorts country (central FL) and never had anybody comment about my shaved legs.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I have been shaving legs & underarms about every 2-3 days for about a year. I go to a gym daily in the morning during the week. I was terrified at first but no one has said a word. I love the feel of smoothness.

Neat on my arms, legs, underarms and chests works in minutes and relatively inexpensive when compared to waxing.

I plan to about once a year when I go out of the house... but I don't regularly. My wife isn't that comfortable with me being hairless on my chest and legs... I don't have to shave my arms since they are finer than most GG...

Whenever I can, Love the feeling of how smooth it is in combination with my clothes. Wife wasn't thrilled at first but now doesn't mind it as long as i'm not prickly.

I've had the reverse happen. A woman that worked with me a couple of years ago looked at my legs, which were quite hairy, and asked me if I had ever shaved them. At that point I never had, so I said I hadn't shaved them in 40 years, I was 40 at the time.

I shave my legs, excuse is that it's easier to pull on the support stockings I need for my varicose veins without ripping the hair out of my legs. Underarms also, reason is that the hair is more likely to hold the scent when I perspire. I usually keep my beard shaved off, but sometimes during winter months might let it grow back for a week or so.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

This is a serious question, has anyone ever noticed that your underarms are shaved?

I've been shaving my legs, belly, chest, and underarms for probably 20 years now. I used to play ice hockey in a recreational adult league and none of my teammates ever made a comment - and believe me, if they thought it was "unusual" I would have heard about it! I used to use Venus razors, and a shave gel called Raspberry Rain, but that was discontinued long ago. I've used Veet, and find it better than Nair, but it's expensive. Now I just use disposable razors, and generic shave cream, or hair conditioner. I've also got an epilator which I use infrequently, and a women's electric razor which gets used in between razor days as needed.
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Aspiring Member
    I also use Nair but I have not been a hairy person when it came to my legs just chest and stomach and lately on my back.

I do trim my legs every so often, as I prefer nude PH. Plus my legs do look better shaved in Crissy mode.

I wear a pair of dance leggings that actually cover up the hair on my legs pretty well! Although I supposed I should take the time to actually shave them sometime.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I shaved my legs and chest and under arms. I naired my arms and back. I was totally fur free but my wife hated it so I stopped. I loved being fur free but I loved my wife more. I still miss it but its worth it to make my wife happy.

Yeah, I don't have a lot of hair on my legs. But I shave whats is there. If I don't it still looks pretty shaved. So I need to do it about once a week.
    Part Time Girl

It's funny Riley because I've been reading and everybody answer with and explanation about the shaving or waxing or whatever method they use to avoid or not the hair on legs but I think that you were just telling the story about the person in the gym asking you about it, so should I respond the question in you thread title?
    Or answer the other question if someone ever asked me that question? Lol
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION