Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Shave Your Legs?

Do You Shave Your Legs?

I work out at a small gym. There were only 4 people there when I finished. The female trainer came up to me and said "Do you shave your legs?"
    I looked at her and said "No, hair doesn't grow on them anymore. It also doesn't grow under my arms." That is the truth since I have had laser air removal. I didn't feel it was necessary to tell her that. Nothing more was said but I found it quite odd. This is only the second time someone has mentioned anything about my legs.

Oh well.

Riley

I shave my legs ,arm pits etc Do get asked a few times but just don't care anymore

I have shaved my legs and underarms for years now. I occasionally shave my arms as I did today. I had to go 2 weeks without shaving my legs because of flare up of my eczema on my legs and it drove me crazy until it healed up enough that I could shave again today. I will never quit shaving my legs. I don't care what people think.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Hair doesn't grow on my legs much anymore maybe a stray one here and there.

Silver Member
    Nobody ever asks about it, but I have never shaved my legs. I get them professionally waxed every six weeks and I love it. After the very first time, I vowed never to have hairy legs again. I'm completely in love with the feeling of freedom I get taking a springtime walk in a chiffon skirt and heels.

What timing. Shaved them for the very first time today. Talked to the wife about this on Thursday. Got the green light. We'll take these puppies for a spin and see what they are like.

Platinum Member
    Hi Riley , After over 45years of using an Epilator the hair said You Win and just stopped growing on my legs......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I am fortunate in being relatively hairless, just a bit underarm and in the usual places. I can do my legs once a month and not much ever grows back.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I don't have hair on my leg so no I don't shave them and no I did not have any kind of hair removal done just never had hair on my legs
    hugs
    Ronda

I trim these days! Still worried what others think
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I do shave and waxed my body. I have not been asked about it and since I live in Florida I wear shorts most days. Never had anyone ask.

No shaving legs here, laser took care of that.

I just think my legs are sexy and people admire them so such, so therefore I have had no comments from the muggles.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

rarely as i dont have very hair legs at all. plus i never go bare legs.

As a teen I shaved my legs quite often.

In school I thought the guys in gym would noticed and make fun of me so I skipped gym most of the time.
    Talking showers in front of 20 other guys would be bad with shaved legs.
    I ended up failing gym a few years.

I don't shave any more, just wear nude colored tights with pantyhose over them which also hold the hip pads.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I have shaved my legs and underarms for years. Waxed in the past but I don't feel that it is necessary. Nobody has ever asked me about it or commented anything.

I've been shaving them since October and will continue through the winter for sure! For the most part only my SO and gym-folk have seen them. I think I'd be surprised if a stranger asked me about them. It took my SO a couple of weeks to even realize it. I've also been keeping my toe nails painted.

After many years I've finally gone hairless.

I got a full body wax and then epilate several times a week. That keeps me hair free and I love it!

So far nobody has noticed but I really don't care one way or the other about what they may think.

I have bee shaving my legs , underarms and arms for about 20 years now and never got a comment. I really dont care what peaple think of me shaving my body .I like the look and feel

Silver Member
    Used to shave my legs. I do it once in a while now. Just don't have the hair on them anymore.

Nope, I use Nair!!
    Please call me Lisa!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Yes I shave them! Have for a few years.

I can't believe in this day and age that the trainer would even ask you that question! Where has she been? Male actors, athletes and other role models have been sporting the no-body-hair look for decades now...

Only thing I don't shave are my arms and back. Laser took care of back. Shave on regular basis. Nothing feels better than silky smooth skin in silky hose or stockings.

I do shave my legs, arm pits and chest. Only do it in the winter though. Would be too many questions during short season. When I was married I did it once and the wife (ex wife now) didnt like it too much and asked me not to do it again. Now that ive been single for a while I dont have to worry abput that part of it anymore

I shave once in a while but I usually use Nair on my legs and arms. I have very thin hair so Nair works like a charm. The only place my hair is thick is on my knee caps. I just recently shaved my underarms and it felt wonderful same thing though very little hair under there. As far as chest hair I have a small patch and I am not allowed to shave this part, (SO's request). The feeling of shaved legs is amazing.