Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do You Shave Your Legs?

Over the past 3 years or so, I have fully shaved my legs, and occasionally had them waxed. I never got any comments when I played squash or was in the gym. That being said, I do not know if people noticed and commented behind my back. Essentially, I did not care then.

I have not shaved much this year for various reasons, and I am missing the feeling of smooth, hair-free skin. Before the summer, I want to have a full-body wax.

i shave my whole body and haved done so for years, or get waxed. Think nothing about it and have never been asked

Aspiring Member
    Epilator gals, epilator! I'm slowly getting used to mine. I was due for either a shave or epilation so this morning I attacked the legs with the epilator and I am getting better at it! How wonderful to have nice smooth legs! Best ninety-nine bucks I've spent in a long time! I didn't find it difficult to tolerate at all. Slight stinging, especially on the fleshier parts of the legs, but nothing horrible. The only downside is that it can be quite time consuming but I expect that with the longer lasting results it will be a wash in the end.

This has gotten away from the OP. It isn't IF you shave, it's talking about having someone ask you if you shave
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    This has gotten away from the OP. It isn't IF you shave, it's talking about having someone ask you if you shave
    You are correct. Maybe it's just me, but it's one thing for someone I know to ask if they see me. It's another for someone I really don't know to ask. It seems kind of intrusive.

I am another who was blessed with minimal body hair. None on the legs faint light traces on chest and arms none under arm and limited amounts on top of the head.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I shave my legs every few days. I absolutely love the feeling of freshly shaven/ lotioned legs! I keep the rest of my body hair cut back super sort but rarely shave my arms.
    I have been blessed with blonde hair all over and very fine hair as well so it's not that visible to begin with!
    I have had a few guys at work ask me if I shave my arms. I'm honest about it an explain that it is much cooler and easier to clean up after work.
    I would never have the guts to tell them that I shave everything els and I'm wearing pantyhose and a thong when the asked though!!!

this has gone far from the OP. It would now be a Clothing Beauty and Shopping. So as far as MtF, it's done
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,