Thread: En Femme

Red face En Femme

Almost 2 weeks of dressing time. Wife is off from work so it has been time to play! Maids outfits, heels, dresses. Went out driving in my black dress, white support pantyhose, black mules, face, wig. Wife drove an I had no male clothes with me, I was all en-femme. It was great looking around, out and about in public. A little nervous at first but now we are planning a longer trip with me en-femme, no male clothes will be brought along. Very excited at that thought, hope I would not need my other clothes !

Fun. Hope it is a blast.
    Joan58

You go girl and enjoy it and own it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sounds like good times Samantha

Go for it! What a great wife!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Your wife is a keeper. Enjoy it.

We have been together 40 years. Still want more fun. Thanks for the replies.

"Daydreams merrily about finding just such a woman..." So glad you and your wife are able to enjoy some girl time together! I say go for gold in the next, longer holiday! Take nothing but knickers, dresses and heals!

That's great. I'm happy for you and especially that you have the support of your wife - that's awesome! Maybe someday I can wear women's clothes out in public, I've only been dressing at home during the day when my wife's at work (I work rotating shift schedule). Also would have it very hard since I'm literally in the same neighborhood and town that I've grown up in, so I'm sure that someone inevitably would recognize me - plus I have a mustache! Carry on! Jaycee

Glad you where able to get out with the help of your wife!!
    I am with Jaycee on this one hard to get out in the daytime with a mustache. It is great to go for a 5 hr drive to go visit the kids dressed by yourself.

Sam, with the support of your wife. It will get a lot better. try going to dinner and a movie en femme. yep it is so fun doing that.
    Part Time Girl

Sounds like fun ahead- and it would be nice for the rest of us if you shared more detail about how your wife feels, what she says, how much you have talked about the whats and whys and whens and wheres!
    We are all beautiful...!

Wife was the first to dress me, a long time ago. Did not take my dressing to the next level until 5-6 years ago. Wife likes her new friend, we have chick dates. Just now started to go out all en-femme love it. More to come !
    Last edited by samantha11; 02-16-2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: misspelled