Thread: Really close call...

Really close call...

Had a close call this last weekend when a friend came over four a couple nights, which we do every few months or so here and there. He doesn't know about my dressing.
    I dress daily at home to some extent or another so by the second night of abstaining I was at my limit. ugh. I decided around 9 to "retire early" so I could get a little "relaxation" in. Underwear, forms, a dress and hose later, I laid down on the bed. Content, "relaxed" and happy, I fell asleep...

Woke a few hours later with the urge to use the restroom, I got up all groggy, quickly made sure the coast was clear and went down the hallway. I finished my business but as I was washing my hands I heard my friend coming down the dark hallway. I quickly said "I'm in the restroom" and heard him acknowledge, but he wasn't going anywhere. He stood a foot away from my bedroom door, I had just finished and had nowhere to go.

I don't use the lights at night- I either use a flashlight or just go with my night vision so it was dark. He didn't, either. I peeked out a couple times to see if he'd move, but it wasn't happening. I did notice however, that he didn't seem to see me peek out. I was groggy going to the bathroom, but this had me wide awake. There was nowhere to hide and no way I could undress without making noise.

I took a deep breath, then calmly- out into the hallway in unmistakably female attire: opaque hose, full bust, just below the knee skirt length dress, walked right up to him and in my best groggy voice: "'ts all yours". I proceeded through the bedroom door, he gave me the zombie-affirmative "Uh huh", then he walked around me towards the restroom. The latch as the door closed behind me... loudest sound on earth at the time.

He didn't see a thing.

Silver Member
    He didn't react. Not the same thing.

It was pitch black, he was half asleep. I know- I was counting on it.

maybe he did see or does know just does not care allows you to be you a true friend
    hugs
    Ronda

I'd say that is really a close call, I sometimes get up to to the restroom in the middle of he night and we keep it totally dark, I have been known to be half asleep and walked into the dresser once. I wouldn't trust my night vision but maybe your friend didn't notice or if he did maybe he thought he was still dreaming.

Reality Check
    You knew there was a chance of him seeing you. Maybe secretly want to be caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You knew there was a chance of him seeing you.
    I weighed in my head two approaches:
    -Undressing or delaying, he'd start waking up/regaining his faculties getting impatient, maybe him going back for a flashlight or flipping the light on, start getting suspicious...
    -Taking advantage of the darkness and mental fog of someone groggy, half-asleep and indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Maybe secretly want to be caught.
    When I said "I took a deep breath", I meant it. When I said the door latch rang louder than any sound on earth, I meant it. It was certainly a bold maneuver.

There have been times where getting caught had its appeal I will admit, typically strong pink fog being the culprit, this was not one of them.

And when I say "he didn't see"- he did not see. He's not the kind of person to be quiet about something. All I could see with some moonlight from a window far, far behind him was his silhouette, all he could see was perhaps a dark cloud in a shadow.

And when I say "he didn't see"- he did not see. He's not the kind of person to be quiet about something. All I could see with some moonlight from a window far, far behind him was his silhouette, all he could see was perhaps a dark cloud in a shadow.[/QUOTE]

When you say he was in silhouette, that means he was backlit and you were frontlit (to him). So, what you saw, and what he saw are two entirely different things. You saw him in silhouette, he saw you in a spotlight...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Whether windshear was in a spotlight or not depends on how high the moon was, size of window etc etc. Even on a highly lit stage there can be dark patches (intentionally or otherwise)!
    Of course there is a difference between being able to see (as in having sufficient light etc) and actually seeing (ie comprehending what is before your eyes). Recently my wife was looking over my shoulder when I inadvertently opened an old photo of Judith. It was in front of her for perhaps 10 seconds maximum and she reacted by commenting "that looks like a man dressed up". But by the time she had finished her sentence I'd switched to the next photo and we were talking about it. While she saw the photo she didn't really see it to the extent of realising that the man was me (or else she's playing it very cool).
    Likewise, groggy, half asleep friend plus poor lighting. - especially if said friend has no reason to suspect that windshear crossdresses - whatever the friend did see is likely to be consigned to the 'weird dream' bucket if it's remembered at all.

All in all it sounds like a close encounter of the hairy kind!

My roommate and his wife caught me a few years back. One night I walked out in the kitchen dress in my lingerie to get something to drink. It was well past midnight and close to 2am. I didn't expect either of them to be up.
    As I turning back to go to my room, his wife came out and saw me.

Neither of us said anything. A few days later, I came out told both of them. They were both understanding and had no problem with me dressing. Since then I dress and go about in front of them on daily basis.

You never know what people think till you find out. At least this time it turned out to happy accident.

I got caught once by my mother, now everyone knows I do it and they don't care! 😍

Platinum Member
    He probablt thought that it was just a bad dream......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

LOL in pitch dark. yeah he probably did not see anything.
    Part Time Girl

Maybe he just thought you were wearing a bathrobe. Or maybe he is still wondering what he saw if anything.